Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why having sex was easier 40 years ago

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Boomers didn't spoil their daughters as much as cucks do today. Women in general were far less spoiled.

Sex was the only way Beckies could get male attention and online dating didn't exist. If they wanted attention/sex, they had to make due with their local guys. Today your competition is not just your local guys but guys from all over the fucking country. (Even the world because toilets like to travel) It takes only a few hours to reach the most remote places.

If I was in my 20s in the 1980s I maybe, MAYBE could have ascended. Every generation has it harder than the previous one.

Boomers didn't spoil their daughters as much as cucks do today. Women in general were far less spoiled.

Sex was the only way Beckies could get male attention and online dating didn't exist. If they wanted attention/sex, they had to make due with their local guys. Today your competition is not just your local guys but guys from all over the fucking country. (Even the world because toilets like to travel) It takes only a few hours to reach the most remote places.

If I was in my 20s in the 1980s I maybe, MAYBE could have ascended. Every generation has it harder than the previous one.
ok GrAY.

it's over

Good point. To give my two cents about how they're spoiled, the average female has a "consultant" or "project manager" job just waiting for them upon graduating college, making their standards even higher since they still want to "date up" (and deserve to obviously because they're all special glamorous queens)

The past is the past, there's nothing we can do about it. With the rate at which the world was making technological advances this was bound to happen. Even without the advances the pool of local guys as you called them would have just gotten larger.