Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why having a consensual non-paid sex _once_ is commonly regarded as ascension?

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Pretty much the title.

Ascension is generally regarded as some kind of a one-off, transformative event that separates your life into "before" and "after". A beginning of a new era.
If you ascend, it is also commonly seen as the end of inceldom. You become ineligible to call yourself an incel, you are not welcome here anymore.
A single instance of a consensual non-paid sexual intercourse is commonly considered here as enough to ascend.

But this honestly seems counter-intuitive for many reasons.

People play lottery all the time. Sometimes they win a dollar or two, sometimes they get a jackpot.

While extremely unlikely for us, ugly males, it is statistically possible to end up at a right time in a right place to run into a toilet who would be willing to get in a starfish position while you fuck her for the whole 40 seconds. If she's drunk af, she may not even remember it the next day (or remember as something disgusting and quick), but, technically speaking, you are not an incel anymore.

But this is BS, if you ask me - nothing really changed in your life. You are still an ugly, bottom-of-the-barrel pathetic incel with floor-level SMV. You may not have another sex ever or for years or decades, until all stars align into a perfectly shaped straight line lol.

Another thing that we all know about is the increase in foids' standards over time. Someone with incel-tier appearance may get atomic-level lucky once (or simply get a pity-fuck from a classmate or a slutty neighbor) in 2020, but by 2022 foids' standards would go so high, that he would never ever experience this again.

That said, how to separate true long-term transformative ascension from a ... fluke, a statistical anomaly?

What components should real ascension include?

Thoughts?

(Inspired by YET another former co-worker who got divorce-raped recently. The guy was legit a statusmaxxed chadlite. If it's over for him, it's gigaover for 99.9% of the earth's population)

it's retarded black and white gatekeeping and semantics. retarded when done by mainstream media and incels alike

It's not really ascension, people just don't want those types of users on this forum.

Losing my virginity will certainly ascend my mental health

why would you feel the need to make a post about this? hmmmm. did you have consensual nonpaid sex in the past i wonder? :feelshehe:
Losing my virginity will certainly ascend my mental health
see a prostitute

i dont think anyone here would consider that example "ascending". it just probably typically means youre a failed low-tier-normie, as to have such a thing happen to you, 99% of the time youd have to exhibit the (((correct thoughts and opinions))) down to the t.

why would you feel the need to make a post about this?
It's probably oldcel thoughts - I'm in my 30s already, and while scenarios that in theory may led to sex that were common for school, college or 20s in general are not viable anymore, new scenarios may start to appear (potential sex with a used up roastie coworker who just got dumped by her Tyrone boyfriend etc.)

But that's exactly my point - even if this happens and I manage to get laid with such a foid, I would probably NOT feel better at all, maybe even worse.

Just another reminder that it's over at some age and even if you somehow manage to get your tiny dick wet, it won't change a thing to the better :dafuckfeels:

it's retarded black and white gatekeeping and semantics. retarded when done by mainstream media and incels alike

Honestly I understand it, but I am curious what happened to Incels from this forum after they ascend, I recently saw an old post from the archives where a former Incel got his girlfriend to cite insults to other users on this forum he hates and she sounded cute as fuck.

I wonder what having a happy loving relationship does to these formercels and how their life looks after ascending. Honestly I just want more life-fuel as my life is shit and sometimes I lack the motivation to go looksmaxxing and gymcelling because I'm afraid that if I ever manage to get a girlfriend that I'd boomerang back into a life of sexlessness, but then won't even have a community of men in a similar situation to talk to.

I honestly would like to see a spin-off forum of "Ascendcels" so I can read their stories. I remember a couple of weeks ago a user absolutely begging to be unbanned because he has been an Incel for over a decade but had a girlfriend in the 2000's or 1990's and he said that he needs this forum to cope. It's just kind of a shame that we don't have something for "Recovered Sex Havers" (as if the thing we all crave is some sort of disease or mental illness, LOL).

I wonder how many of them are still lurking around here as "Bluepillers".

It's my belief that there's some really fuzzy line out there where a low-tier normie slowly slips into incel territory. It's practically impossible to figure out exactly where the line is, like trying to decide where on the greyscale it becomes "more black than white" by the specific shade. Around that line there's probably some incels who got laid once or twice due to the benefits of a massive amount of booze, but never will again. There's probably some low-tier normies who are barely relationship-worthy, but their boat hasn't come in yet. It's practically impossible to tell the difference.

Frankly, I think it's fair to say that if you've been trying for a few years (maybe 3-5+?) and you haven't been able to get into a relationship, you're incel, no matter what happened beforehand. I do get that this forum is about purity, though, and I definitely won't try to argue policy. I think other spaces like r9k or the twitter community are probably better places for the truly marginals.

why would you feel the need to make a post about this? hmmmm. did you have consensual nonpaid sex in the past i wonder? :feelshehe:
Seems like you're jumping to conclusions by invoking the appeal to motive fallacy.
It's probably oldcel thoughts - I'm in my 30s already, and while scenarios that in theory may led to sex that were common for school, college or 20s in general are not viable anymore, new scenarios may start to appear (potential sex with a used up roastie coworker who just got dumped by her Tyrone boyfriend etc.)

But that's exactly my point - even if this happens and I manage to get laid with such a foid, I would probably NOT feel better at all, maybe even worse.

Just another reminder that it's over at some age and even if you somehow manage to get your tiny dick wet, it won't change a thing to the better
brutal blackpill.

Last edited:
1. There is no such thing as "ascension". This is a myth.
2. You're either attractive for your genetics (Chad and foids), or you're not.
3. If you're neither foid nor Chad, you can either betabux and get starfish sex once in a blue moon, or you're an omega (incel 4 life).

The ACADEMIC definition of "incel", used in most research papers about this condition, is someone who can't get laid in six months of continuous, honest attempts (i.e.: in a culturally-appropriate manner, approaching culturally-appropriate people*).

So, someone who has sex every 6 months is never an incel, while someone who has sex every 7 months is an incel for a month at a time.

*A foid that sets her standards on the moon (gigachad or nothing) is not an incel, but an incel is a person who is willing to date, and fuck someone a point or two above or below him on the looks scale, economic/intellectual/status percentile, etc. using rituals appropriate for the culture.

Last edited: