Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why haven't you roped?

Lawlet

Lawlet

Greycel
I'm curious, so many of us here are self-hating. Yet none of you have given it all up, what keeps you all going? Perhaps in hopes of money-maxxing and landing a sugar-baby? could that really be considered a meaningful relationship though? do other pleasant experiences in life keep you going?

or do you guys plan to end it all due to currycel torture, ricecel torture, incel torture?

Because I dont believe in an afterlife and I like reading and stuff.

Crappy chinese cartoons and vidya are nice distractions.
I'm not really self-hating. My situation is what it is, and hey, they say the first step to enlightenment is acceptance.
Apart from that, I really care about this world, even if it's mostly shitty. It's my dream to help make it slightly more bearable for everyone. To me, negative experiences are better than no experience at all. I like existing, and would never kill myself. Besides, if I really wanted to, I would just do a flip to my death from a huge building, roping doesn't sound very nice at all.

Im coping the next 3-4 years with c++ programming. Maybe i will develop a game for incels. And im coping with video games. Also a little bit coping with studying at university (which gives me also suifuel because of chads and staycies)

Idk I guess it depends what age you are, if you are young it is normal that you obsess over this and even want to kill your self. But overall I came to the realization that is unacceptable to make my satisfaction/happiness dependant on the approval of others! Especially foid vermin whose values and standards are lower than dog shit in my oppinnion!

I haven't roped because of a few reasons:

• Family
  • Fear of Damnation
  • I don't have the balls to rope.

too much of a pussy, if i had a guarantee that it will be quick and i wont suffer after death i would not think twice

Too many good copies I suppose. Plus it goes against every human instinct to kill yourself.

too much of a pussy and i don't have a gun