Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you such a "Doomer"?

The silver lining is that due to all of this birth rates are collapsing globally and modern society and economy will likely collapse within the next century or so. Call me a coper, this is really happening. Only Africa and a few others still have birth rates above replacement, soon feminism and technology will spread there too. AI and robots can only replace very simple factory jobs or computer jobs, so our society is entirely reliant on wageslaves to keep it going. Not enough people = collapse. This will all be over soon, but not in our lifetimes unfortunately. Things have to get a lot worse than this before revolution happens.
It will happen waaay sooner

WW3 would suck, before they send the nukes they’d send all the men they could to die in battle like dogs and when all options are exhausted (when most men die off) only then they’ll send in the nukes.
Yea but still wouldn't suck more than continuing living like this.. Watching band of brothers kind of made me envy the ones dying in war. But would absolutely prefer that someone blasting the whole country/planet with some fuckedup nuke coming from nowhere than forced to battle ofc. And seeing the world turning to shit as quickly as it's going these days I don't feel it's too far off that any of our world "leaders" just feel "fuck it" and end it all over some small shit. Here's for hoping at least.

Broski sounds like you are just broke maybe get your money up not your funny up. Stop doom scrolling and get a second job and with it buy a car and then chill nigga damn.