Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why has nobody called out @WØLF for his trollish ways

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
deadass, my nigga. he don't even care about the forum, my nigga. he just be laughing at all the chaos and drama, my nigga. :feelsUgh:

He knows the forum went to shit by spring 2021. No reason to take it seriously.

He just accused me of being a troll larper. I am so angry i am shaking rn.

He was sperging out over my avi :lul:

i don't have any problem with that but i do with his mass tagging

Because he’s uberpostmaxxed, almost 30k posts. :feelsohgod:

He has a good AVI, so he should be given a pass

How you niggas not gonna be talking about someone but not tag him @WØLF
Fr, legit didn't know this thread existed until you tagged me :feelsjuice:

Its weird nobody calls out @Made in Heaven for his blatant chad worship and shitting on incels who are ethnic. He literally admits to worshipping chad and that chad is a better person by virtue of his skin color This place is nothing but an echochamber of Chad worship

Last edited:
Its weird nobody calls out @Made in Heaven for his blatant chad worship and shitting on incels who are ethnic. He literally admits to worshipping chad and that chad is a better person by virtue of his skin color This place is nothing but an echochamber of Chad worship
If it bothers you just report it :society:

> anime profile pic
> opinion rejected

come at me bro:chad:
:feelsohgod: He’s evolving so fast!

Have you read Terraformars by any chance? :feelsaww::feelswhere:

post mogger halo

Not sure. :feelswhere:
Kafka = biggest writer to ever live in my opinion. also incel-related as fuck, but most people on here are braindead from the internet and cannot read books anymore. read "metamorphosis" by Kafka or "America" ... or even short stuff like "on the gallery" .... its fucking ascension intellecutally (to me at least) . literature chad out :chad:

Kafka = biggest writer to ever live in my opinion. also incel-related as fuck, but most people on here are braindead from the internet and cannot read books anymore. read "metamorphosis" by Kafka or "America" ... or even short stuff like "on the gallery" .... its fucking ascension intellecutally (to me at least) . literature chad out :chad:
He was a kike :feelswhat:

lmao you sure know shit about kafka. struggled all his life with being a jew and being a "traditional" man
read "metamorphosis" by Kafka
Already did
Fetchimage

Last edited:
pseudo-writer
Kafka is so far beyond what you could comprehend as the best writer ever its not even funny anymore ... I'm pumping iron day in day out like I hate myself, I repressed every feeling ever, put an emotional armor around myself .... but Kafka made me cry like a little bitch ngl. calling kafka pseudo-writer is like claiming the sky is green. but go right ahead:soy:

calling kafka pseudo-writer is like claiming the sky is green. but go right ahead
I didn't call him a pseudo writer, get your quotes right.
But I won't, by any means praise a fucking jew :feelsdevil:

Kafka is so far beyond what you could comprehend as the best writer ever its not even funny anymore ... I'm pumping iron day in day out like I hate myself, I repressed every feeling ever, put an emotional armor around myself .... but Kafka made me cry like a little bitch ngl. calling kafka pseudo-writer is like claiming the sky is green. but go right ahead:soy:
What's your fav one i might read it.

Yeah WOLF is annoying ngl

What's your fav one i might read it.
"letter to my father" is the particular piece that made me cry. but know: kafka is an aquired taste and sometimes lengthy for modern eyes

Why are you doing nothing here but calling people out? Out of all the people you mention you seem to be causing the most drama.:feelswhere:
i guess you could say i'm...

short-tempered

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back