Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why has autism cases increased around the world, guess what?

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
From reading this thread i remembered something i discussed here with a few autistic fellas, so i found the text i had written a few years back:

Many intellectuals and researchers got ther heads around solving what was causing a continuous increase and some recent peak in children born with autism and asperger's syndrome. From the conspiracy of vaccines to television widespread during the 80's (proposed by Michael Waldmann from Cornell University, https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=989648) no theory has yet satisfactory answered the main cause of this increase, although most involved people tend to think it as a spread of acknowledgement of the syndrome, thus increase in reported cases. I beg to differ.

Neuroscientist Simon Baron Cohen (Sacha's cousin btw) is one of the most important names in this field of research, pointing out to his breakthrough in identifying high levels of testosterone in amniotic liquid of autistic babies, he proposes that aspergers and autism are masculine brains, shaped by this very hormone. Important to point here that empathy is usually divided in emotional and cognitive empathy, which the first is being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes.The latter is identifying people's emotional response and reading body and face language intuitively. Autists normally have very acute emotional empathy but really suck at reading other people, while psychopaths are just the opposite. A feminine brain would be more leaning to borderline than psychos but thats another subject. There is also problems in autists in acting through body and face language in manner that corresponds to their feelings, which also psychopaths are mostly really good at doing, since they are perceived as not getting nervous by stressful and performance requiring situations. Back to the theory at hand;

In 1988 Marilyn Warring released a book called "If women counted" advocating for a GDP accounting that considered domestic labor done by women as housewives such as cleaning, cooking, raising children etc. From this period until 1994, her work "persuaded the United Nations to redefine gross domestic product, inspired new accounting methods in dozens of countries and became the founding document of the discipline of feminist economics"(wiki).

The thing is, during 93-95 when this became worldwidely established, there was a considerable increase in inflation levels around the globe ( https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FP.CPI.TOTL.ZG?end=2018&start=1988 ), mainly in commodities which might have been fostered by this new economic policy, which in turn made families with a single source of income pass more difficult times to make ends meet. More and more women, including those from more traditional upbringings and gender roles, had to search for remunerated jobs outside the home. Facing new challenges, these women were getting stressed from new demands from the workplace, orders from the boss, coming late at home and still doing home chores or having extra expenses for a nanny and/or housecleaner.

The stress hormone, Cortisol, is produced by our body in fight-flee situations or long-term generalized stress. When it is released in our system, testosterone production is halted, which if this situation is prolonged enough, might cause growth, reproductive problems and many others. Testosterone is produce by sexual organs (testicules or ovaries) and suprarenal gland in lesser quantities. I think you already get where i'm pointing. My hypothesis is that when women during pregnancy, are exposed to stressful situations, her remaining circulating testosterone is allocated towards her uterus, in a similar manner in which fat mothers tend to have children more predisposed to increased body fat levels. The mecanism in which this happens might be a adaptative one to prevent bigger problems to the fetus, or even a non designed physiological push of such liquids. The uterus works as a filter in which sperm is pulled towards the egg, filtering and disposing of malfuctioning one, contrary to popular belief that sperm run towards them in a race.

Lead poisoning.

@Atavistic Autist @turbosperg

It's the Jews fault.

There's also the fact that it's being tested for and diagnosed at far higher rates than before. :feelsjuice:

There's also the fact that it's being tested for and diagnosed at far higher rates than before. :feelsjuice:
I can't say this is untrue, but i don't think it's the biggest factor in the stats going up by that margin.

Older men and women are more likely than young ones to have a child with autism, according to multiple studies published in the past decade. Especially when it comes to fathers, this parental-age effect is one of the most consistent findings in the epidemiology of autism.

The link between a mother’s age and autism is more complex: Women seem to be at increased odds of having a child with autism both when they are much older and much younger than average, according to some studies. Nailing down why either parent’s age influences autism risk has proved difficult, however.

Women are waiting until later in life to have children, according to the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data. In the last 30 years, fertility rates for women age 20 to 24 has declined by 43% while first-time motherhood between the ages of 35 to 39 has increased by 67%[1]. This is despite research showing fertility in women declines with age.

Age is indeed a factor affecting female fertility rates. Not only can age impact a woman’s ability to conceive, with becoming pregnant without medical intervention unlikely by the age of 45, having a baby later in life can also increase the risks of complications in pregnancy.

I fucking wonder why? :feelsthink:

I fucking wonder why? :feelsthink:
Women always chased a betabuxx, the thing is now they have to work too, which goes back to what my hypothesis is pointing out.

Women always chased a betabuxx, the thing is now they have to work too, which goes back to what my hypothesis is pointing out.
Women did the chasing in their 20s, when their sexuality was at its peak because they know old hags got left behind with cats.

Now, they want their own money so they don't have to be subservient to a man to survive, they can fuck chad on the side with birth control or if they want a cushy life, they get pregnant and exploit him from child support.

Any survey says women deny child-rearing in the optimal years because they want to focus on their careers, money, lifestyle etc:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/27/opinion/falling-birthrate-women-babies.html

They waste their 20s building their careers, their clock ticks and they try to lock down a chad but realize they're fucked, until they find a simp, pump out some retard babies, and then that kid's life is GG.

Maybe the increase in testosterone and adrenaline because of the work lifestyle plays a role, but when they try to have kids past 30, the odds go up, that have been found through many studies.

What are they doing until that point that they weren't doing before? Sport fucking and climbing the corporate ladder, rather poorly.

From reading this thread i remembered something i discussed here with a few autistic fellas, so i found the text i had written a few years back:

Many intellectuals and researchers got ther heads around solving what was causing a continuous increase and some recent peak in children born with autism and asperger's syndrome. From the conspiracy of vaccines to television widespread during the 80's (proposed by Michael Waldmann from Cornell University, https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=989648) no theory has yet satisfactory answered the main cause of this increase, although most involved people tend to think it as a spread of acknowledgement of the syndrome, thus increase in reported cases. I beg to differ.

Neuroscientist Simon Baron Cohen (Sacha's cousin btw) is one of the most important names in this field of research, pointing out to his breakthrough in identifying high levels of testosterone in amniotic liquid of autistic babies, he proposes that aspergers and autism are masculine brains, shaped by this very hormone. Important to point here that empathy is usually divided in emotional and cognitive empathy, which the first is being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes.The latter is identifying people's emotional response and reading body and face language intuitively. Autists normally have very acute emotional empathy but really suck at reading other people, while psychopaths are just the opposite. A feminine brain would be more leaning to borderline than psychos but thats another subject. There is also problems in autists in acting through body and face language in manner that corresponds to their feelings, which also psychopaths are mostly really good at doing, since they are perceived as not getting nervous by stressful and performance requiring situations. Back to the theory at hand;

In 1988 Marilyn Warring released a book called "If women counted" advocating for a GDP accounting that considered domestic labor done by women as housewives such as cleaning, cooking, raising children etc. From this period until 1994, her work "persuaded the United Nations to redefine gross domestic product, inspired new accounting methods in dozens of countries and became the founding document of the discipline of feminist economics"(wiki).

The thing is, during 93-95 when this became worldwidely established, there was a considerable increase in inflation levels around the globe ( https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FP.CPI.TOTL.ZG?end=2018&start=1988 ), mainly in commodities which might have been fostered by this new economic policy, which in turn made families with a single source of income pass more difficult times to make ends meet. More and more women, including those from more traditional upbringings and gender roles, had to search for remunerated jobs outside the home. Facing new challenges, these women were getting stressed from new demands from the workplace, orders from the boss, coming late at home and still doing home chores or having extra expenses for a nanny and/or housecleaner.

The stress hormone, Cortisol, is produced by our body in fight-flee situations or long-term generalized stress. When it is released in our system, testosterone production is halted, which if this situation is prolonged enough, might cause growth, reproductive problems and many others. Testosterone is produce by sexual organs (testicules or ovaries) and suprarenal gland in lesser quantities. I think you already get where i'm pointing. My hypothesis is that when women during pregnancy, are exposed to stressful situations, her remaining circulating testosterone is allocated towards her uterus, in a similar manner in which fat mothers tend to have children more predisposed to increased body fat levels. The mecanism in which this happens might be a adaptative one to prevent bigger problems to the fetus, or even a non designed physiological push of such liquids. The uterus works as a filter in which sperm is pulled towards the egg, filtering and disposing of malfuctioning one, contrary to popular belief that sperm run towards them in a race.
i had a similar idea on testosterone increasing on women here:

do you have any evidence of that?

Estrogenic Water , vaccines , Fat ...

How do you explain there being no weeb culture from the early 20th century BC to the late 20th century AD? All the undiagnosed autists were just very good at masking for 4000 years? And then they simply forgot how to mask and decided to sperg out all of a sudden?

0.1 seconds with mentally disabled sex havers is enough to cause autism

Abortion.

Abortion allows foids to kill babies until their eggs are too rotten to have healthy babies. This is yet another example of how women make really bad choices when they are given the right to choose. They actually want to kill the healthy babies and let the rotten egg autist babies live. Foids are fucking retarded themselves, and they don't even think that having retarded babies is a problem.

Lower the standards, increase the symptoms, kek

How do you explain there being no weeb culture from the early 20th century BC to the late 20th century AD?
I forgot all autists eventually converge into forming some sort of weeb culture. :lul:

I forgot all autists eventually converge into forming some sort of weeb culture. :lul:
Yes we do. We find each other by looks, the same way normies hate us after looking at us for 5 seconds. It's like spergs are a species unto itself.