Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why girls are like that?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
I was busy doing prices changes this young woman asked me to get her spray paint( they're locked behind doors)
I told her "I don't have the key , I'll look for the person who's working there" I saw her friends were laughing.

I found the guy ,and went to tell her " he will arrive soon" ,she asked me to repeat again
I repeated it , they were laughing.

What do you think they were laughing for?
I truly wanted to know I was looking for them to ask them if my accent was funny or I mispronounced some words. When I finally saw them they were at the counter,I didn't want to follow them outside to confront them.

I still regret I didn't ask them what was so funny,now they'll love rent free in my head and I won't forget this incident.

Next time a girl/woman laugh at me I'll comfort her.
I felt the same when that black woman asked me "where I am from?"
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang

I was busy doing prices changes this young woman asked me to get her spray paint( they're locked behind doors)
I told her "I don't have the key , I'll look for the person who's working there" I saw her friends were laughing.

I found the guy ,and went to tell her " he will arrive soon" ,she asked me to repeat again
I repeated it , they were laughing.

What do you think they were laughing for?
I truly wanted to know I was looking for them to ask them if my accent was funny or I mispronounced some words. When I finally saw them they were at the counter,I didn't want to follow them outside to confront them.

I still regret I didn't ask them what was so funny,now they'll love rent free in my head and I won't forget this incident.

Next time a girl/woman laugh at me I'll comfort her.
I felt the same when that black woman asked me "where I am from?"
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
just mocking you.

Not a lot of things tick me off, but normtards laughing at me for no reason is one thing I can’t fucking stand.

they can smell your incel odor

Not a lot of things tick me off, but normtards laughing at me for no reason is one thing I can’t fucking stand.

Are there a lot of people with a haitian accent around you?

If not then they were probably laughing at your accent.

I fucking hate normies