Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Gigachad has no success on Instagram?

goron black

goron black

hello
-
95% guys, 4% roided girls in the comments

The guy has everything, literally everything, perfect physique, 6'7, great cheekbones, massive jaw, PCT, 1.9 FWHR, at least 9/10, PSL7.5

80% girls in the comments

Basic 6/10 guy, 5'9, almost skinny

It's only an example but each time I see a Gigachad account girls don't seem to care but 6-7/10 guys ( ) are drowning in girls comments. It's not cherry picking

Why do girls go for almost feminine upper normies instead of 9/10 genetic freaks with 2000ng/dL T?

Because he is so perfect females feel intimidated

Prettyboy chads > masculine chads

size is overrated, unless you're me

Because he is so perfect females feel intimidated

I thought this shit "women are afraid of chads" was cope or a troll

So you're telling me a female would go for an inferior male with inferior genes?
It sounds stupid, are they stupid?

Too tanned and too masculine , Normally the most popular good looking guys on ig are not as big as him , The big guys have mostly male fanbase because of the physique.

A guy like this gets more attention on ig from females

Too tanned and too masculine , Normally the most popular good looking guys on ig are not as big as him , The big guys have mostly male fanbase because of the physique.

A guy like this gets more attention on ig from females

So you're telling me

If they were to stand next each other

A girl would go for a man 50kg lighter, 20cm shorter, 15cm narrower, with a smaller jaw, zygo and a less forward grown face and the 200cm Gigachad would stand all alone afterwards?

Believe it or not, a lot of foids don't like Chad's who are too muscly

Believe it or not, a lot of foids don't like Chad's who are too muscly

Let's pretend Gigachad's body's worse than Chadlite body

Isn't face supposed to be WAY WAY more important than body?

Gigachad face is also 10x better than Chadlite's, in every aspects

First guy the pic is too focused on the body, foids hate a good body they only want face, second pic is more focused on face, that's what foids want

Let's pretend Gigachad's body's worse than Chadlite body

Isn't face supposed to be WAY WAY more important than body?

Gigachad face is also 10x better than Chadlite's, in every aspects
Ngl chadlites face isn't too bad, some foids like big guys and some like them average

prettyboy>roid
also prettyboy is white

So you're telling me

If they were to stand next each other

A girl would go for a man 50kg lighter, 20cm shorter, 15cm narrower, with a smaller jaw, zygo and a less forward grown face and the 200cm Gigachad would stand all alone afterwards?
A teenage girl is likely to choose the smaller guy , A woman is likely going for the GChad irl. But on instagram , it's different , It's mostly young girls following the pretty boys and feeling the urge of commenting on their post and creating fan accounts. Older women rarely do that for masculine Chads on ig unless he's a celebrity

A teenage girl is likely to choose the smaller guy , A woman is likely going for the GChad irl. But on instagram , it's different , It's mostly young girls following the pretty boys and feeling the urge of commenting on their post and creating fan accounts. Older women rarely do that for masculine Chads on ig unless he's a celebrity

Very interesting

He is a bit older for young girls, IG userbase is mainly comprised of zoomer whores. Also he looks unreal, does not look like human, too perfect.

Even Stacys struggle to get 1000 likes per photo, anything above that is success imo.

Studies show girls like slightly muscular guys not hyper-muscular guys.

He's very masculine... maybe foids think/know they can't get him?