Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why genetics isn't necessarily everything.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
My dad is a Chad, my mum is normal looking and I turn out unattractive. It's genetics + luck I should have turned out normie tier, but I had shitty habits like mouth breathing. :feelsree:

It's more comforting to know it was over from the beginning than realize you fucked it up for yourself. :feelsohgod:

well you get genes from other family members + your prenatal hormones are arguably more important for facial attractiveness

Classic, your mom was chad only while being average and thus a new incel life begins

genetic recombination

genetic recombination

Brothers.

Environmental factors are more important than genetics

Braindead thread tbh.

It's genetics + luck
yup mother nature rolls the dice thats why I am such a genetic abomination, and my sister is good looking its just a roll of the dice and a bunch of strings plus random mutations

My dad is a Chad, my mum is normal looking and I turn out unattractive. It's genetics + luck I should have turned out normie tier, but I had shitty habits like mouth breathing. :feelsree:

It's more comforting to know it was over from the beginning than realize you fucked it up for yourself. :feelsohgod:
Bro you said it yourself
GENETICS AND LUCK