Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why Foreign Girls Love Indian Boys?

All stacys see every incel as indian tho due to it being the lowest race and were ugly, Idk how much lifefuel that is, And no im not indian but im probably seen as one due to being ugly.

All stacys see every incel as indian tho due to it being the lowest race and were ugly, Idk how much lifefuel that is, And no im not indian but im probably seen as one due to being ugly.
cope, the comment section is epitome of lifefuel for curries

JUST BE CURRY IS REAL

Clickbait video

Its some gigacopium for curries but whatever floats their boat.

Cope, rich indian can get people because they rich while chad working at retail can get several stacies

The more you look and behave like an animal,the more women like you.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: if you're an incel then you are, by default, a curry. Every incel is a curry but not every curry is an incel. All of us here are curries. Let's have a group hug, my curry brothers. :feelsEhh:

If there is one positive thing I can say about curries is that they are lowInhib gods and lowinhibxmaxxed.

chads are of their own race. Jfl at this cope

I've said this before and I'll say it again: if you're an incel then you are, by default, a curry. Every incel is a curry but not every curry is an incel. All of us here are curries. Let's have a group hug, my curry brothers. :feelsEhh:

Ban all curries from this forum. Bunch of sexhaving fakecel giga-moggERs I tell ya