Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why foids consider ricecels subhuman

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★
The mongoloid skull is the worst attribute a man can have, even worse than autism, manletism, and dickletism. Although it almost always comes with the last one, usually the middle one, and a bit of the first one too. Every single part of the chinks face has 2-3 ethnic features that make it absolutely subhuman.
Starting from the jaw
-Narrow Bigonial to Bizygomatic
-Recessed chin
-Inward gonions
-Small mouth
-Bimax Protrusion
-Large upper lip
-Long philtrum
Next onto the midface
-Flat Maxilla
-Round, low, Zygos
-Nasal folds from recessed Maxilla
And then the nose
-Low Nose bridge
-Snout
-Bulbous Tip
-Nigger nose width
And now arguably the worst part of it all, The eye area
-No undereye support
-Very tall, round orbital
-Zero Orbital Projection
-“Aegyo Sal”
-Low Pfl
-Ebony eyes
-Epicanthal fold
-Monolids (sometimes)
-Overly high pct
-Protruding eyes
-High set browbone
-Flat Browridge
-Short eyebrows
-Sparse eyebrows
-High set eyebrows
-Arched eyebrows
-Too much sideways projection of infraorbital
Finally, onto the skull
-Brachycephaly (sometimes)
-Gorilla shaped head
-Lightbulb neurocranium
-Big Neurocranium for frontal bone
Debatable
-Yellow skin tone
-Highest balding rates adjusted for t production
-Straight, Unmoldable hair
-Worst acne adjusted for t levels
-Downturned mouth
-Worst asynmetry on average
-Thick skin
Other features that usually come in the package
-Slight autism
-Only humor is self deprecation
-Short height <5’8
-Framelet
-Non responder to the gym
-Dicklet (almost always)
-Voicecel due to tonal word processing, mono tonic speech, low dht, and asian skull structure
Fat storage and body composition
-4% more bodyfat
-6 lbs less muscle
-Higher bodyfat storage in face and stomach, giving bloated weak appearance.

Oh yeah and body proportions are different too.
-Overly long torso, Short arms and legs
-Generally poor insertions, especially in the calves
-Wide hands and feet (Asians can’t fit in western shoes)
-V shaped clavicals
-Sloped Shoulders
-Wide hips (rectangle body shape
-Prone to acne even with low hormones
-Overly large skull for frame
Growth and development
-Start puberty later and end earlier since there’s less to grow
-Stop maturing physically at 14, and this includes muscle mass which cannot be increased past that point even with steroids (“asian” bodybuilders are all mixed) Pure asians cannot gain muscle mass period.

That’s all I can think of for now. An average asian has every one of the failios I listed above, some have exceptions such as inward gonions or arched eyebrows while others are universal like the flat maxilla and forward set eyes. Overall chinks are unimaginably subhuman compared to any other ethnicity and it should be considered a disability since most chinks in america are considered so unattractive they get the elephant man treatment. Surgeries and Steroids should be subsidized for chinks involuntary born in the shark colony (America).

Also, When the Chink is in a caloric deficit, It defaults to burning muscle instead of fat even while going to the gym and eating high protein. They cannot gain that muscle mass back after they lose it.
We also start shrinking after age 17 by 1 inch and then less than that. We usually shrink 2-3 inches from peak height in our mid teens by the time we’re elderlyZ

Narrow neck no matter how many steroids are used, even mixed “chink” bodybuilders

So many chinks have EVERY SINGLE ONE of these failos, not just a few or most. EVERY SINGLE ONE, no exceptions. Homogenity is death

Also
-worst rates of eczema
-sensitive skim

The fact that even mixed chinks and gooks have 95% of these failos, and pure chinks and gooks have 100% of these failos, is the worst part. It's like you can't escape them, they're too homogenous. At least with races such as Blacks and Meds they are very heterogenous and can look like anything- not the case with east asians. You're either asian, or you're not. No in-between

foids consider whitecels subhuman aswell.

@pyromancer1234 how many of these do you think have?

Last edited:
The mongoloid skull is the worst attribute a man can have, even worse than autism, manletism, and dickletism. Although it almost always comes with the last one, usually the middle one, and a bit of the first one too. Every single part of the chinks face has 2-3 ethnic features that make it absolutely subhuman.
Starting from the jaw
-Recessed chin
-Inward gonions
-Small mouth
-Bimax Protrusion
-Large upper lip
-Long philtrum
Next onto the midface
-Flat Maxilla
-Round, low, Zygos
And then the nose
-Low Nose bridge
-Snout
-Bulbous Tip
-Nigger nose width
-No undereye support
-Zero Orbital Projection
-“Aegyo Sal”
-Low Pfl
-Ebony eyes
-Epicanthal fold
-Monolids (sometimes)
-Overly high pct
-Protruding eyes
-High set browbone
-Flat Browridge
-Short eyebrows
-Sparse eyebrows
-High set eyebrows
-Arched eyebrows
Finally, onto the skull
-Gorilla shaped head
-Lightbulb neurocranium
Debatable
-Yellow skin tone
-Downturned mouth
-Thick skin
-Slight autism
-Short height <5’8
-Framelet
-Dicklet (almost always)
-Voicecel due to tonal word processing, mono tonic speech, low dht, and asian skull structure
-4% more bodyfat
-6 lbs less muscle

-V shaped clavicals
-Sloped Shoulders
Growth and development
-Stop maturing physically at 14, and this includes muscle mass which cannot be increased past that point even with steroids (“asian” bodybuilders are all mixed) Pure asians cannot gain muscle mass period.

That’s all I can think of for now. An average asian has every one of the failios I listed above, some have exceptions such as inward gonions or arched eyebrows while others are universal like the flat maxilla and forward set eyes. Overall chinks are unimaginably subhuman compared to any other ethnicity and it should be considered a disability since most chinks in america are considered so unattractive they get the elephant man treatment. Surgeries and Steroids should be subsidized for chinks involuntary born in the shark colony (America).
So many chinks have EVERY SINGLE ONE of these failos, not just a few or most. EVERY SINGLE ONE, no exceptions. Homogenity is death
Cope. All you Rice "cels" will have it easy with Telugu poojeta whores. All of these traits are halos for them

The thing is you can’t just tell an asian guy to get a haircut because there are only 2 options for asian hair
-Uneven bangy mushroom hat
-Round spikeball
The hair cannot be styled any other way, rices are stuck with these 2 hairstyles and any other hairstyle simply can’t be achieved with our hair texture since it’s too rigid

The average rice man has lower smv than average ugly white
90% of rice 2 belly buttons are mogged in every aspect by the elephant man

The thing is you can’t just tell an asian guy to get a haircut because there are only 2 options for asian hair
-Uneven bangy mushroom hat
-Round spikeball
The hair cannot be styled any other way, rices are stuck with these 2 hairstyles and any other hairstyle simply can’t be achieved with our hair texture since it’s too rigid
Asian hair has the least variety or ways to style, just like their genetics and appearance have the least variety.

The average rice man has lower smv than average ugly white
90% of rice 2 belly buttons are mogged in every aspect by the elephant man

Doesn't some chinese men and women have broad jaws? It's weird. Their jaw is broad but not really chiseled. Are they usually from northern China?

OIP 7

Asian hair has the least variety or ways to style, just like their genetics and appearance have the least variety.
Thats an understatement. There’s literally only 2

tl:dr Asians look like pussies.
I'm a baby faced Croatian, but I still look way more masculine than the vast majority of asian men. Asian men look weak and abused.

Doesn't some chinese men and women have broad jaws? It's weird. Their jaw is broad but not really chiseled. Are they usually from northern China?

View attachment 1168023
Yeah a lot actually, but they're failo'd still because their lower third and midface still don't match up

Starting from the jaw
-Recessed chin
-Inward gonions
-Small mouth
-Bimax Protrusion
-Large upper lip
-Long philtrum
Next onto the midface
-Flat Maxilla
-Round, low, Zygos
And then the nose
-Low Nose bridge
-Snout
-Bulbous Tip
-Nigger nose width
-No undereye support
-Zero Orbital Projection
-“Aegyo Sal”
-Low Pfl
-Ebony eyes
-Epicanthal fold
-Monolids (sometimes)
-Overly high pct
-Protruding eyes
-High set browbone
-Flat Browridge
-Short eyebrows
-Sparse eyebrows
-High set eyebrows
-Arched eyebrows
Finally, onto the skull
-Gorilla shaped head
-Lightbulb neurocranium
Debatable
-Yellow skin tone
-Downturned mouth
-Thick skin
-Slight autism
-Short height <5’8
-Framelet
-Dicklet (almost always)
-4% more bodyfat
-6 lbs less muscle

-V shaped clavicals
-Sloped Shoulders
Growth and development

I can easily say any kind of Facial Femininity is DEATH, if you are a ogre, be thankful at least you are High T and not a baby faced, piece of shit abused dolly.

Last edited:
Also, debunking the asians don’t bald myth. Take a look on the street. Adjusted for testosterone they have worse balding than arabs and meds.

tl:dr Asians look like pussies.
I'm a baby faced Croatian, but I still look way more masculine than the vast majority of asian men. Asian men look weak and abused.
We are not “men” we are slaves at best cockroaches at worsy

I have all of these except skull ratio, leg ratio, manletism, timidness, balding, neurocranium ratio, and skull shape

I have all of these except skull ratio, leg ratio, manletism, timidness, balding, neurocranium ratio, and skull shape
You do, however, have homosexuality, and street-shitting tendencies, being a Bulgarian and all.

tbh i wpuldn’t consider the asian skin color a failio by itself but since its so strongly associated with all those other things it becomes a failio itself

Asians also have duller lips which fade into the rest of the skin unlike any other race, as well as hyperpigmentation in the lips and scelera

Notice hoe every other race acne clears after puberty while for asians acne stays until progeria makes us kick the bucket
Can't that be fixed with a superior diet? I think alot of asians eats too much grains and seed oils, alot of fried foods also which is the worst for your skin, that's why. If they ate sashimi every day their acne would disappear. Raw foods is the best cure for acne.

Asians also have messed up facial thirds due to short chins and high eyebrows, with an overly long midface compared to forehead because of that and a short lower third because of the chin obviously

Can't that be fixed with a superior diet? I think alot of asians eats too much grains and seed oils, alot of fried foods also which is the worst for your skin, that's why. If they ate sashimi every day their acne would disappear. Raw foods is the best cure for acne.
It’s genetics. I’ve seen asians who eat perfect diets and still hve horrible acne

Hormones have by far the biggest effect on acne. I suspect most Asian men have high estrogen, but not necessarily low testosterone. There are a lot of factors and a bunch of other hormones that affect acne and something is definitely out of whack if you have acne. Asians, regardless of diet, are definitely more prone to acne in their 20s and 30s.

Also, When the Chink is in a caloric deficit, It defaults to burning muscle instead of fat even while going to the gym and eating high protein. They cannot gain that muscle mass back after they lose it.
We also start shrinking after age 17 by 1 inch and then less than that. We usually shrink 2-3 inches from peak height in our mid teens by the time we’re elderlyZ
What is the reason behind this

Hormones have by far the biggest effect on acne. I suspect most Asian men have high estrogen, but not necessarily low testosterone. There are a lot of factors and a bunch of other hormones that affect acne and something is definitely out of whack if you have acne. Asians, regardless of diet, are definitely more prone to acne in their 20s and 30s.
I've never seen an asian with acne in my country. There's some south east asians here and adopted north east asians. I've seen more white people with acne than asians tbh, but maybe because i live in a predominantly white country.

Centuries of inbreeding. Plus being desended from an exiled undesirable society where only the most subhuman survived

You curries are third in psl behind whites and arabs. Yall are mainly failioed by media and culture unlike chinks who are literally an inbreeding cult being slowly broken apart.

North east asians are even worse

I’d rather be 4’11, 3 inch wrists, 12 inch shoulders, 1 inch button penis, cancer, 65 iq, sever autism, adhd, ocd, and anxiety but have a caucsoid skull than be 6’5, 200 lbs 24 inch shoulders 10% bfp, 12x10 dick, infinite money, perfect skin and health, immortality, every positive feature a mongoloid can have, extreme charisma and intelligence (150+ iq) but still with that disgusting mongoloid skull.

Also I know second example is conpletely impossible but imagine hypthetically we chinks had androgen receptors

Bro white ppl get fillers to get asian cheekbones and end up looking unatural and disgusting and worst of all chinkier idk how people can be so stupid

Bro white ppl get fillers to get asian cheekbones and end up looking unatural and disgusting and worst of all chinkier idk how people can be so stupid
Kpop

Even before kpop existed they were getting that its the stupidest plastic surgery along with jaw shaving

I understand zygo shaving since our zygos are overly sideways projected and bulbous but not jaw shaving since it’s always chinks with the best jaws doing it.

Also if you are asian and you do manage to lose fat (which btw requires admixture since full asians did from muscle loss in calorie deficits before losing even a single gram of fat) your face will literally stay the exact same no matter what percent you are at even 1% bfp