Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Femoids are Shallow bitches

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-26.jpg

So, a while back, a brave blackpilled incel Redditor, RippedRichAndIncel created a fake Tinder account featuring a 10/10 Chad as part of a little social experiment. Here’s the catch, in the description, the Chad describes himself as a pedophile. WOW. Not only that, Chad goes on to write that he was convicted THREE TIMES for the RAPE of a CHILD.
He claimed he is on Tinder because he wanted to get rid of his habit of fucking kiddies and get laid with women above the legal limit.
What are the reactions? Are the women enraged that some pedophile is at Tinder instead of being in jail? Are they angry? Shocked?
Well, women being women, they immediately start to suck his virtual cock by prostituting themselves for free to him. Let’s see some of their reactions.

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-25.jpg

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-22.jpg

If you are an ugly man, do not expect to get these kind of responses. If you are an ugly man and included the description that Chad wrote, you would be in jail now (rightfully so).

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-24.jpg

Equally as evil? Well, in a way, she is right. CONDONING and TOLERATING a pedophile’s actions and equating pedophilia to stealing a goddamn sweet from a store when you are 7, makes you almost as bad as the pedophile.

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-211.jpg

I have no words...

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-29.jpg

If you are good looking, you don’t need to look for females. Females come to you. Doesn’t matter if you were a pedophile.

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-23.jpg

Anyone wants to bet that she is underage?

Capture-1.png

This message, out of all other messages, pissed me off the most. It goes to show that females are TOO STUPID to comprehend the difference between the 2 crimes. Wow, she stole a chocolate, let’s give her the death sentence! Stupid woman. TEEHEE FEMALE HUMOUR

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-27.jpg

So is this slut trying to say that her prep school crush is a pedophile? Sad. Goes to show that females are okay with any hot guy even if he kills their entire family. What a sad world.

Wow , these whores need to be whipped. How can you easily give yourself away like that? One look at his face and they will do anything immediately for hin and forget about his past. Cuck Tears will deny this !!! SOLID HARDLINE PROOF .

A T O M I C B L A C K P I L L

I want to destroy this world.

I'm a pedophile too but I'm ugly. FML.
Btw, when you're ugly you can't even state a preference for a legal younger like 21 when you're 40 without getting called a pedo nowadays. Creepy is code word for ugly.

femoids are shallow bitches because nature made them that way