Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why execution is the answer to noodlewhores

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

(In video game)

My English and Chinese is 1000 times better than her and I still can't get shit, fuck this clown world

Let me fuck all of them before you exterminate them.

Let me fuck all of them before you exterminate them.
That's not up to us, we can't fuck them either way, might as well kill all of them (in video game)

Do a treatment to foids similar to defectors in North Korea. Lock them up, publicly interrogate them their lust for whites and their body count. Force them to recite a staged confession. Then, serve them to ricecels to be freely used. After that, execute them. (in video game)

Do a treatment to foids similar to defectors in North Korea. Lock them up, publicly interrogate them their lust for whites and their body count. Force them to recite a staged confession. Then, serve them to ricecels to be freely used. After that, execute them. (in video game)
North Korea really knows how to deal with traitors mang

There’s 20 million extra males in China, and the foids still running to get males from other races. Never began for ricecels

Wo ai da ru nuhai ( in video game ).

This Noodle is a thick as sack of potatoes

This Noodle is a thick as sack of potatoes
If she had one of her X chromosomes replaced by a Y chromosome, she would be incel

Noodle whores hate short men.

@Fallenleaves And women who don't have sex for money hate short men too.