Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why evildoers are always ugly?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
In literature, movies, epics heroes are good-looking, while evildoers are ugly? Even if ugly people are really evil, it wasn't their choice. No one choose to be born this way. But human psyche associates bad traits with ugliness.

ugly = bad , stinks
handsome = good , cologne

Halo effect, as a writer it helps you to get the audience/reader to feel what you want him to feel towards that character

Only time a villain is good looking is when he's supposed to be cool, likeable etc

What about Light in death note? He is portrayed as good looking.

Which is really a big cope because asian males only mog curries

because bad genetics manifests itself like that. Body and mind a connected, it there is something wrong with your body, your mind will also be wrong. Brain contains 85% of the genome, therefore mutation of the body = mutation of the mind. The same way mental retardation can be recognized by simply looking at a person

Light isn't even supposed to be a vilain.

Anime characters are white, where you see an asian with natural brown hair and double eyelids?

Anime characters are white, where you see an asian with natural brown hair and double eyelids? View attachment 456369
Are you seriously applying logic to a show with a book that kills people :feelskek:

Light literally lives in Japan. The whole "anime characters are white" literally boils down to whites sucking themselves off and thinking everything revolves around them.

If you think he looks white then sure, that's just personal preference. But to claim all anime characters are white sounds like utter cope.

Are you seriously applying logic to a show with a book that kills people :feelskek:

Light literally lives in Japan. The whole "anime characters are white" literally boils down to whites sucking themselves off and thinking everything revolves around them.
Well, anime characters have white features, so why would they be asian?

Not white people's fault that asians decided to draw whites instead of their people

in fiction, its called characterization.

Not white people's fault that asians decided to draw whites instead of their people

Do you see your line of reasoning here?

You think anime characters look white, therefore all of them are white because you said so. That makes sense to you?

They aren't drawing white people. You think they are because you see them as white for whatever reason.

I'm not going to argue with you about this, I just find it funny whenever whites compare themselves to anime characters. It's hilarious cope :feelskek:

You think anime characters look white, therefore all of them are white because you said so. That makes sense to you?

They aren't drawing white people. You think they are because you see them as white for whatever reason.

I'm not going to argue with you about this, I just find it funny whenever whites compare themselves to anime characters. It's hilarious cope :feelskek:
That's not completely true. In japanese culture it is a thing of beauty to have big eyes and to paint your face white, all because they want to look more like white people. Japanese people idolize whites

In many Japanese shows they do the reverse I noticed.
The bad guy looks badass.

Famous Quotes From Uchiha Madara – animejnr
Bleach: Soul Resurrección - Aizen Fused Hōgyoku Gameplay (4k) - YouTube
I colored Lord Boros | /r/OnePunchMan | One-Punch Man | Know Your Meme
Jigen wallpaper by arimo_kage - 94 - Free on ZEDGE™

The usually reserve the ugly people for the non important one to the story

Found this in shippuden 328. Looks like hokage naruto : Boruto
Dragon Ball Online Tournament Cutsene DBZ SFX - YouTube
Anime Background Characters — I love Anime Crowds. Where else would you  find so...

In essence, the main people that matter in life are cool looking and unique.
Meanwhile, the the background characters no one gives a shit about are either normal looking or ugly.

In literature, movies, epics heroes are good-looking, while evildoers are ugly? Even if ugly people are really evil, it wasn't their choice. No one choose to be born this way. But human psyche associates bad traits with ugliness.
IRL people mainly notice and emphasize physical ugliness of criminals and bad actors because of selection bias and halo effect and then literally project that onto entertainment media they make to appeal to those base instincts of them and others.

no, they asked people in japan and they think the character look japanese.

Not said all of them, but the majority does, I was just generalizing to make it easier to interpret/understand.

Yes, they are mostly drawing characters with white features, therefore they can be classified as white.

You think she should be classified anything else than white?

Well, anime characters have white features,
Cope.
Anime characters have pointy chin and they resemble kpop stars.

You pigs are retarded. Japs literally draw their western characters differently than traditional chink characters.
Images 8

This is how they portray white people in most animes. Which is obvious.

Also this kpopfag literally looks like most anime characters
Images 9

Cope.

You pigs are retarded. Japs literally draw their western characters differently than traditional chink characters.
View attachment 456377

View attachment 456379
This is how they portray white chads in anime.

This is how they portray white foids:
Does she looks any different from the characters who are born in japan? I don't think so.

How they portray ''normie'' whites:
Does he looks japanese for you? :feelskek:

because bad genetics manifests itself like that. Body and mind a connected, it there is something wrong with your body, your mind will also be wrong. Brain contains 85% of the genome, therefore mutation of the body = mutation of the mind. The same way mental retardation can be recognized by simply looking at a person

View: https://youtu.be/ayrgRSfWbLM

View: https://youtu.be/dZ26Is0prpw

View: https://youtu.be/DxIJCEK4TBM

View: https://youtu.be/PjHZKxqA-KQ

View: https://youtu.be/_xqZ9T7o-Hg

View: https://youtu.be/08dpnn0cd10

Cope.

View attachment 456377

View attachment 456379
exactly. Also, brutal racepill, they draw the whites with square chad jaws while the rice with drooping chins.

High iq, madara, boros and aizen are all chads
you can't be the villain or good guy if you are ugly, you are the ignored background character told to stay in his place.

Not said all of them, but the majority does, I was just generalizing to make it easier to interpret/understand.

Yes, they are mostly drawing characters with white features, therefore they can be classified as white.
View attachment 456378

you cant fully derive the race of most anime characters, because they are extreme caricatures. there are some art styles where the characters are visibly japanese, like the one of Naoki Urasawa and other seinen. but moe and shonen have such abstract and stylized character designs that you cant make a one to one relation with race.

This is how they portray white chads in anime.

This is how they portray white foids: View attachment 456383 Does she looks any different from the characters who are born in japan? I don't think so.

How they portray ''normie'' whites: View attachment 456384 Does he looks japanese for you? :feelskek:
You're just nitpicking at this point. Okay I get it they have never been consistent but saying they have white features is stupid besides eye area which I believe is white. But besides that everything else resembles a kpop actor.

And yes the normie white looks more Japanese than White to me. Whites have more masculine features on average.
Like I said compare Anime characters to Kpopers and White Chads and you'll see that they resemble more Kpop over white Chads.

You're just nitpicking at this point. Okay I get it they have never been consistent but saying they have white features is stupid besides eye area which I believe is white. But besides that everything else resembles a kpop actor.

And yes the normie white looks more Japanese than White to me. Whites have more masculine features on average.
Like I said compare Anime characters to Kpopers and White Chads and you'll see that they resemble more Kpop over white Chads.
Whites are soys on average, I don't get this cope that whites are the most masculine race, these are blacks.

you cant fully derive the race of most anime characters, because they are extreme caricatures. there are some art styles where the characters are visibly japanese, like the one of Naoki Urasawa and other seinen. but moe and shonen have such abstract and stylized character designs that you cant make a one to one relation with race.
When they are portrating IRL people (and not things like nekomimis), you can for sure deduce the race of the character. Anime characters have colored eyes and protruded maxilas, isn't this enough to know they are white? What asian feature do they have? Becaue long midface and narrow jaw aren't an asian exclusive feature

View attachment 456378

Lmao no of course not. She doesn't look white in any way shape or form. I'm pretty sure when the Asian artist drew her he wasn't thinking about you or your race.

I think you and I perceiving things way differently. Or maybe it's just because I don't have the "everything revolves around me" shades on that I cannot see what you're trying to point out

Lmao no of course not. She doesn't look white in any way shape or form. I'm pretty sure when the Asian artist drew her he wasn't thinking about you or your race.

I think you and I perceiving things way differently. Or maybe it's just because I don't have the "everything revolves around me" shades on that I cannot see what you're trying to point out
Ok, tell the asian facial features she has, if she has any

Ok, tell the asian facial features she has, if she has any
She's a fucking 2d drawing. Not every single piece of art depicting a living being has features from a race irl.

She looks neither white or Asian, she just looks like an anime character

They do it so that society can normalise treating ugly men like Shit since they're evil anyway

exactly, we are talking about creatuers with eyes that fill half the face and are simplified to the point where no human naturally looks like that.

plus, compare noodlewhores cosplaying as anime characters to whites.
in the end a white foid cosplaying as anime character looks weirder, though both are mere corruptions of the original.
ofc not referring to a noodle in natural state, but the nature of cosplay is you put many additions onto the base and for most if you plastic surgery the noodle's eyes to be wide open or use fakeup, in the end that resembles the 2d relatively better, though not even close.

She's a fucking 2d drawing. Not every single piece of art depicting a living being has features from a race irl.

She looks neither white or Asian, she just looks like an anime character
She has white features, I already stated them.

Some anime characters are based IRL people, so of course they have to look like some race, and most of the time, they end up looking white.

You think he has no race? You really think people can't tell his race?

She has white features, I already stated them.
No, you stated what YOU perceive her as. The artist hasn't stated she's white and she doesn't look white to me.

If you believe she does that's your opinion. Opinion does not equal fact.
Some anime characters are based
Literally /argument. SOME are based on race, and SOME aren't. The female you linked before isn't based on any race.
View attachment 456387 You think he has no race? You really think people can't tell his race?
You linked a picture of a more detailed character because you realized the female you linked before wasn't drawn to depict a race.

Yes it's common sense that some things are based on race and some aren't, but you don't seem to get that, as you claim every single anime character looks white to you.

Again, I really don't care to argue with you about this, it's pointless. At the end of the day you thinking every anime character looks white changes nothing.

Cope.

View attachment 456377

View attachment 456379
Kpop wasn't even around when 90% of anime was made, this is legit we wuz kangz level of distorted realities.

No, you stated what YOU perceive her as. The artist hasn't stated she's white and she doesn't look white to me.

If you believe she does that's your opinion. Opinion does not equal fact.

Literally /argument. SOME are based on race, and SOME aren't. The female you linked before isn't based on any race.

You linked a picture of a more detailed character because you realized the female you linked before wasn't drawn to depict a race.

Yes it's common sense that some things are based on race and some aren't, but you don't seem to get that, as you claim every single anime character looks white to you.

Again, I really don't care to argue with you about this, it's pointless. At the end of the day you thinking every anime character looks white changes nothing.
Some characters, referring to human characters, not to such things as nekomimis or aliens, of course they aren't going to look of any race, because they aren't even our species to begin with. I already said I generalize to make things easier to understand, but you are going to nitpick just to it seems that you are right.

The artist doesn't has to state nothing, if he draws a poop and claim it to be a cat, are you really going to think that the draw resembles a cat? No, you don't. What is a white feature is not a matter of opinion.

Are you going now to [UWSL]relativize things and say that everything is an opinion? just because you couldn't point out any features that prove your point?[/UWSL]

Common sense doesn't equal right.

No, I linked a picture of a non white character, for you to understand that humanoid anime characters, are based on people of different races. If I showed a pic of a white character, you would start again with the ''she doesn't look white for me'' thing.

Yes, she is based on race, she is human and looks like one

Some characters, referring to human characters, not to such things as nekomimis or aliens, of course they aren't going to look of any race, because they aren't even our species to begin with. I already said I generalize to make things easier to understand, but you are going to nitpick just to it seems that you are right.

The artist doesn't has to state nothing, if he draws a poop and claim it to be a cat, are you really going to think that the draw resembles a cat? No, you don't. What is a white feature is not a matter of opinion.

Are you going now to [UWSL]relativize things and say that everything is an opinion? just because you couldn't point out any features that prove your point?[/UWSL]
At the end of the day there really is no "point". You've decided to view every anime character as white. I've already offered you up arguments that you've either ignored or completely brushed off.

It's clear you don't intend to change your opinion, and I'm not changing mine, so this is pointless.
Common sense doesn't equal right.
???????
No, I linked a picture of a non white character, for you to understand that humanoid anime characters, are based on people of different races. If I showed a pic of a white character, you would start again with the ''she doesn't look white for me'' thing.
Wrong, if a character is meant to be depicted as white, then they are white. Besides the berserk picture, all the other pictures you've shown are not characters meant to depict a specific race.

Yes, she is based on race, she is human and looks like one

Again, I disagree. But you're welcome to your opinions, as am i

Kpop wasn't even around when 90% of anime was made, this is legit we wuz kangz level of distorted realities.
Pigskin cope. Korean and Japaenese dramas have been around since 60s and 70s when anime was at its infancy.

250px Sessue Hayakawa 1918 Fred Hartsook
Images 11

(Mogs your entire generation from Cambodia to Cambridge)

Keep oinking pigboy

Pigskin cope. Korean and Japaenese dramas have been around since 60s and 70s when anime was at its infancy.

View attachment 456395 View attachment 456396
(Mogs your entire generation from Cambodia to Cambridge)

Keep oinking pigboy
Whites mog your entire race in every generation ever btw and I don't even know wtf you are. And wtf do Korean and Japanese "dramas" have to do with Kpop? Can we get a niggers only subforum for you fucking retards to spew your 83IQ bullshit, you guys make us look bad.

Last edited:
Wtf does that have to do with Kpop? Can we get a niggers only subforum for you fucking retards to spew your 83IQ bullshit, you guys make us look bad.
You are a faggot who can't read between the lines like a smooth brain pigboy. Kpop here means any attractive Asian man that has right mix of femininity and masculinity.

Well in death note, a lot of people really love Light Yagami. He isn't the conventional "villain" it depends on your perspective. Since the creator wants Light to be likeable to certain groups of people, he can't just make Light ugly. That, and Light is a sociopath who is cunning, "charming" and manipulative. In order for this character to work, he has to look good.