Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why everybody here is volcel...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It's very simple. All of you could get fat. Now since fatcels are volcel that means you could ascend by becoming fat. Because if you were fat then by definition you wouldn't be incel anymore. Just get fat and your incel problems are solved!

What in the mental gymnastics....

Parents-dropped-you-as-a-baby - IQ thread

I can't get fat no matter how much I eat so it's over :feelsrope:

fatcels are only volcels if there is a Chad bone structure hiding under the fat

What in the mental gymnastics....

I was taught here that fatcels are volcels. So that means if you are an incel all you have to do is get fat. Then you are not incel anymore.

JFL at autists taking this post seriously

fatcels are only volcels if there is a Chad bone structure hiding under the fat

No! The philosophy here on this board is that fatcels are always volcel. You could be 65, have a disfigured face, be a complete retard, live under a bridge. It doesn't mean anything. If you are fat then you are volcel and there is no way you can be incel even as a 65 year old virgin.

73a

If you think a 40 yo kissless guy is volcel because he is fat or mental then you are a fucking retard. Simple as that.

Nice syllogism.
So, all I have to do is get fat right? :feelsautistic::feelsgah:

If you think a 40 yo kissless guy is volcel because he is fat or mental then you are a fucking retard. Simple as that.
Yup. High iq refutation of fatcel = volcel

Quit with the competitive victimhood

I was taught here that fatcels are volcels. So that means if you are an incel all you have to do is get fat. Then you are not incel anymore.
@virgin4life is clearly fatcel and was offended by some people saying fatcel was volcel on a seperate thread, now made this sarcastic lowiq post to vent his fat anger