Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why every society falls to feminism

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I was thinking about how feminists took over America and trying to work backwards through history to find a cause

At first I blamed Christianity. But throughout human history, there's been multiple times that empires fell after people starting believing that men and women are equal.
  1. All societies are more cynical about men than women. Male strangers are assumed to be potential rapists, etc etc.
  2. A successful society starts off with discipline in both genders.
  3. Success creates liquid wealth, such as gold, money, alcohol, etc.
  4. Success changes society's laws and customs, so that farmland that was once considered an intrinsic part of a family can be bought and sold with contracts and cash
  5. Cities start filling up with people who never met each other and are competing with each other
  6. Success and wealth makes men more suspicious of each other and afraid of being backstabbed, etc.
  7. During this time period, women haven't been allowed to reveal their true nature yet
  8. Fathers start leaving their fortunes and inheritance to their daughters, etc
  9. Daughters start getting involved in undermining society
    1. FIrst, it starts off as non-feminist, conservative, but gynocentric. Think of the ban on alcohol during the Prohibition for example
    2. Then, it becomes about women being oppressed, women being treated unfairly, etc
    3. Women want the attention of being a king or president without the hard work. Much easier to complain and ask for affirmative action
    4. The power that women hold starts snowballing until they destroy society with their neurotic and impossible demands
This is basically what Glubb talks about in "Fate of Empires". Female nature is always the same. Feminism is female nature unleashed. What allows female nature to be unleashed is increasing liquidity, urbanisation, and cynicism. Thus causing the downfall of society.

cucks and simps also help in spreading the feminist propaganda among soyceities
i actually do believe that the stereotype of "nice guy" is very true since a lot of men are just nice guys who are down to worship and support a toilet just to get their dick sucked one time. they're the same people u will find in femininst protests and they surely help making feminsm stronger than before

The reason why societies fall to feminism is because when there are plenty of resources available men turn mentally weak and women take advantage of it. The more rich the more feminist.

Only an authoritarian government can stop the feminist movements, and most of the times they don't because lawmakers are unaware or just don't care.

cucks and simps also help in spreading the feminist propaganda among soyceities
i actually do believe that the stereotype of "nice guy" is very true since a lot of men are just nice guys who are down to worship and support a toilet just to get their dick sucked one time. they're the same people u will find in femininst protests and they surely help making feminsm stronger than before
I think Male Mother Need combined with female solipsism plays a big part in causing braindead robot male feminists. Thinking Ape talked about this.

I think Male Mother Need combined with female solipsism plays a big part in causing braindead robot male feminists. Thinking Ape talked about this.
yeah, single mothers tend to be more masculine therefore more likely to impose domination upon their male kids. it's the father's mission to do things like these and if the mother impose domination upon the child then he will grow too attached to her and to the female gender in general

Dude do you already have these things written out? I swear you were just posting in another thread not even 5 minutes ago lol

Only an authoritarian government can stop the feminist movements

The reason why societies fall to feminism is because when there are plenty of resources available men turn mentally weak and women take advantage of it. The more rich the more feminist.

Only an authoritarian government can stop the feminist movements, and most of the times they don't because lawmakers are unaware or just don't care.
Growing societies start off being redpilled/blackpilled about women. They control women.

Then they justify their control by saying it's about protecting women.

Eventually, I think the society gets too successful at controlling women and starts foolishly believing that women are innocent angels, etc, all men are potential rapists, etc, a belief shared both by religious extremists and feminists.

Male disposablity means neither conservative nor liberal society cares about whether the bottom tier of men get to have a wife, a home, kids, etc. If a man is unsuccessful, it's his fault.

We need an androcentric society which declares that every man is entitled to live a content life and that women are parasite leeches with never ending greed.

Dude do you already have these things written out? I swear you were just posting in another thread not even 5 minutes ago lol
If I'm not phone posting, I'm able to write better. If I write a comment that I'm proud of and that stands on it's own, I spin it off into it's own thread. Nobody is going to read all 20 pages of the Poll thread to look for diamonds in the rough.

It's jews. Every time it's jews. How is that not obvious by now?

Hm, men naturally want to be providers and end up spoiling women if they get the chance. There needs to be a socially/legally enforced limit on how much a man can spoil his wife. Because women's greed is never ending.

:yes:i remember watching that vid too. Thinking Ape is my favorite manosphere youtuber tbh, always high iq content from him.

And another part of the issue is that as "civilization" becomes more successful and less war-like, the superior physical strength man possesses becomes less important. Instead you have to socialize and manipulate and deceive other people to get ahead. Daily life is more about being a conniving asskisser than being a warrior or being honorable.

Women are good at that because theyre fake virtue signalling whores inside and out every day of their lives :foidSoy:

:yes:i remember watching that vid too. Thinking Ape is my favorite manosphere youtuber tbh, always high iq content from him.

And another part of the issue is that as "civilization" becomes more successful and less war-like, the superior physical strength man possesses becomes less important. Instead you have to socialize and manipulate and deceive other people to get ahead. Daily life is more about being a conniving asskisser than being a warrior or being honorable.

Women are good at that because theyre fake virtue signalling whores inside and out every day of their lives :foidSoy:
Explains Margaret Thatcher, and the precursors to Margaret Thatcher even in the 19th century

Men start discussing politics with their wives and their wives starts giving them Lady Macbeth psycopath greedy advice.

We must indoctrinate men not to discuss politics or business with women, ever.

Growing societies start off being redpilled/blackpilled about women. They control women.

Eventually, I think the society gets too successful at controlling women and starts foolishly believing that women are innocent angels, etc, all men are potential rapists, etc, a belief shared both by religious extremists and feminists.

Male disposablity means neither conservative nor liberal society cares about whether the bottom tier of men get to have a wife, a home, kids, etc. If a man is unsuccessful, it's his fault.

We need an androcentric society which declares that every man is entitled to live a content life and that women are parasite leeches with never ending greed.
Mostly agree. Francoist Spain got very rich in its last decade yet feminism didn't get into spanish society because of the dictatorship.

But I don't see your androcentric society happening in the short or mid-term. Feminism has brainwashed most countries in the world and it will take a total society collapse for this to change, which is unlikely.

I also don't care much, if women can't love me what is the point of having romantic relationship with them if it's mostly forced. I prefer waiting for the genetically engineered catgirls, it seems more realistic plan.

Even in medieval europe with knights fighting in melee combat, you had queens and princesses controlling court intrigue, starting wars, accumulating power

Nigga you're bluepilled
If you're not capable of reading, just believe what I say.
If you're capable of reading, read this: http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
Look, I like you brocel, and many of your posts. I'll have a read, but if you think a slight change in rights for women in Ancient Greece or Rome is in any way comparable to actual feminism then your argument is over before it began.

If you got to time travel to any of the "feminist" stretches of time within Ancient Greece or Rome it would be so unrecognizably patriarchal you would get on your knees and weep with happiness.

Please stop coping

Mostly agree. Francoist Spain got very rich in its last decade yet feminism didn't get into spanish society because of the dictatorship.

But I don't see your androcentric society happening in the short or mid-term. Feminism has brainwashed most countries in the world and it will take a total society collapse for this to change, which is unlikely.

I also don't care much, if women can't love me what is the point of having romantic relationship with them if it's mostly forced. I prefer waiting for the genetically engineered cat girlfriends, it seems more realistic plan.
Rome started out as a village made by womanless incels.
Constantinople started out as a village next to a bigger city
Incelistan must start off as a village of blackpilled men. We will wait for gynocentric societies to inevitably collapse. Then, we will expand. Just like:
  • Ancient Persia expanded into the Assyrians
  • Ancient Greeks/Macedonians expanded into the Persians
  • Ancient Romans expanded into the Greeks
  • Huns expanded into Rome
  • Arabians expanded into Persia and Byzantine Empire
  • Spanish and Portugese expanded into South America
  • etc etc

High iq, this is why being non NT is a death sentence now whereas in the past it didn’t matter as much

Look, I like you brocel, and many of your posts. I'll have a read, but if you think a slight change in rights for women in Ancient Greece or Rome is in any way comparable to actual feminism then your argument is over before it began.

If you got to time travel to any of the "feminist" stretches of time within Ancient Greece or Rome it would be so unrecognizably patriarchal you would get on your knees and weep with happiness.

Please stop coping
An increase in the influence of women in
public life has often been associated with na-
tional decline. The later Romans complained
that, although Rome ruled the world, women
ruled Rome.

Please stop coping
J.D.Unwin's Sex and Culture is even better

Please stop coping
Mass infertility in Roman women allowed fertile women to accumulate lots of wealth and power. They would mary a guy, give him a kid, divorce, marry another guy

We will wait for gynocentric societies to inevitably collapse. Then, we will expand.
No, the ugly spergs would be the most powerless of all if society collapsed.

We would be lucky to even survive. For every succesful megalomaniac there are a million failed ones

This is a pretty retarded way of looking at the problem. Both men and women are greedy parasitic leeches - and nobody is entitled to anything in life. Nature is cruel and harsh, and women's nature might be different from a man's nature, but that does not mean they are fundamentally evil, as both women and men have distinct, crucial, and important biological roles in ensuring a functional society. Encouraging men to be fat, lazy, entitled pigs who shouldn't need to put in any effort to attract women is an affront to nature and a recipe for disaster. Also I don't know where this idea comes from that women are just fucking evil bitches and men are great and never do anything wrong - literally both sexes are chalk full of evil, arrogant pricks. It's human nature.

Also, men have always needed to put a modicum amount of effort into attracting women, this is nothing new - some guys have it easier for genetic reasons, some guys have it harder for the same, and for some men, no matter what they do, women simply cannot be attracted to them for reasons outside of their control. How is this anybody's fault? Life is cruel, nature sucks, it is what it is.

Please stop coping
The Greeks were unique that they maintained control over domestic women, but were lead astray by foreign women. Rome became cucked by Roman women.

Please stop coping

Please stop coping

No, the ugly spergs would be the most powerless of all if society collapsed.

We would be lucky to even survive. For every succesful megalomaniac there are a million failed ones
We will become healthier by living away from feminism

I have so many tabs open that my Linux crashed

Please stop coping
Page 392 of Sex and Culture talks about Romans

Please stop coping

Divorce, however, did not attract any stigma, and upper class divorcees or widows were encouraged, even expected, to remarry after some time.

Please stop coping

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-EERKMRGYs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iorvz4itOYA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmSmtT4k8M4

Page 392 of Sex and Culture talks about Romans
I’ll have a read. But we’re talking past each other. What your talking about isn’t feminism, as in the organised, declared pushing of women’s rights in the 19th and 20th century, pushed by jews along with all the other “isms”.

Women getting more influence while an ancient society is already collapsing for other reasons is not the same as the organized psyop that it is now.

The barbarians and other groups also gained more influence as the Roman Empire declined. Minorities and enemies gaining influence was like maggots picking over the already rotting corpse.

What we have now is a virus (Jewish feminist influence) that is actually killing us presently

Because the Jews control the banking system and they brainwash the normie simps with LGBT / Feminist propoganda

I’ll have a read. But we’re talking past each other. What your talking about isn’t feminism, as in the organised, declared pushing of women’s rights in the 19th and 20th century, pushed by jews along with all the other “isms”.

Women getting more influence while an ancient society is already collapsing for other reasons is not the same as the organized psyop that it is now.

The barbarians and other groups also gained more influence as the Roman Empire declined. Minorities and enemies gaining influence was like maggots picking over the already rotting corpse.

What we have now is a virus (Jewish feminist influence) that is actually killing us presently
Page 397
In the second century confarreatio disappeared, and for no less than
seventy-five years it was impossible to find a man qualified to occupy the
priesthood of Jupiter, for the occupier of that office had to be the product
of a confarreatio marriage. Free marriages became usual, made and broken
by mutual consent. Indeed the
will of
one party only was
sufficient for
communicated either by word of
mouth or by messenger. There was no ceremony, no registration, no
formality. Women were free from any trace of marital authority; they
could hold property and could contract in their own name.

Even on these terms marriage became un-
fashionable, especially among the men but perhaps it would be more just
to say that marriage on these terms was despised, for there seemed to be
few advantages to be gained, many to be lost. A large number of leading
citizens preferred a mistress (concubina) to a wife. A Roman concubina was
not an additional sexual partner; she was a man's sole female companion,
sometimes his life-long associate. The one great difference was that a
nominal tutelage imposed.

freeman could take a freed woman as a concubina but not as a wife. 695

Soon the emancipation of women received official sanction.
The parental authority also was abolished almost completely

@mlcurrycel with respect, you're missing the point I'm making.

Obsessively going over old textbooks for "reasons" a society might allow women to have more control, when it is clear those societies were already collapsing for various other reasons already (many economic), does not help deal with the current issue which is totally different. In those societies women taking more influence was a symptom of the collapse, not the cause.

What we have now is a unified effort by jews and shabbos goys to push women's rights in a fraction of the time it would have occurred in an already collapsing ancient empire.

If we can't actually name who is at fault nothing ever changes

Because the Jews control the banking system and they brainwash the normie simps with LGBT / Feminist propoganda
No Jews during the collapse of Ancient Greece, Roman Republic, etc.

@mlcurrycel with respect, you're missing the point I'm making.

Obsessively going over old textbooks for "reasons" a society might allow women to have more control, when it is clear those societies were already collapsing for various other reasons already (many economic), does not help deal with the current issue which is totally different. In those societies women taking more influence was a symptom of the collapse, not the cause.

What we have now is a unified effort by jews and shabbos goys to push women's rights in a fraction of the time it would have occurred in an already collapsing ancient empire.

If we can't actually name who is at fault nothing ever changes
That's like saying America is collapsing for economic reasons such as outsourcing manufacturing, wasting untold amounts of money on the Cold War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Afghan War, Iraq War (second one), rampant parisitism by lawyers suing everybody, declining educational standards, political polarisation, anti-intellectualism, centralisation of media and press, intertwining of espionage, industry, military, media, and academia, etc etc etc

The cause is always women. The symptoms are always everything else.

Your refusal to see the same pattern in human history even before the Jewish Exile shows that you would rather simp for white women rather than point your finger at the real culprit, women. In America and Europe's case, white women.

That's like saying America is collapsing for economic reasons such as outsourcing manufacturing, wasting untold amounts of money on the Cold War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Afghan War, Iraq War (second one), rampant parisitism by lawyers suing everybody, declining educational standards, political polarisation, anti-intellectualism, centralisation of media and press, intertwining of espionage, industry, military, media, and academia, etc etc etc

The cause is always women. The symptoms are always everything else.

Your refusal to see the same pattern in human history even before the Jewish Exile shows that you would rather simp for white women rather than point your finger at the real culprit, women. In America and Europe's case, white women.
Are you a fucking kike? :lul:

What, you want a picture of my uncut dick? Are you gay? I should report you to the mods for being gay
I'm over the target, holy shit. A curry jew. Never thought I'd see the day. What a fucking let down bro