Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why every society falls to feminism

Female upbringing of males and softening of adult males through nagging, having a female at your house is worse than having a jew at your house.

I'm over the target, holy shit. A curry jew. Never thought I'd see the day. What a fucking let down bro
You got BTFO'd and now you're resorting to the last trick you low IQ schizos know, which is to accuse people of being from this or that ethnicity

I'm over the target, holy shit. A curry jew. Never thought I'd see the day. What a fucking let down bro
If being low IQ was against the rules, this is where you'd be getting banned right now

You got BTFO'd and now you're resorting to the last trick you low IQ schizos know, which is to accuse people of being from this or that ethnicity
Bro, blowing me the fuck out would require a lot more than quoting irrelevant passages from old books that do nothing to address the current problem we face. The fact you think posting quotes is an argument shows you are the one who is low IQ. Oh, and you also offered to show your cock :feelswhat:

Bro, blowing me the fuck out would require a lot more than quoting irrelevant passages from old books that do nothing to address the current problem we face. The fact you think posting quotes is an argument shows you are the one who is low IQ. Oh, and you also offered to show your cock :feelswhat:
You're the one low IQ enough to ask a guy with "curry" in the username if he was a Jew. You're not even the first SFcel to respond to losing an argument by demanding to know if I'm a Jew. Pointless question too - how the fuck am I supposed to prove it? It's just an ad-hominem and a silencing tactic by retards like you.

You're the one low IQ enough to ask a guy with "curry" in the username if he was a Jew. You're not even the first SFcel to respond to losing an argument by demanding to know if I'm a Jew. Pointless question too - how the fuck am I supposed to prove it? It's just an ad-hominem and a silencing tactic by retards like you.
I am a fucking curry too you brainlet. And jews exist in all nations so there would be nothing stopping you being both. Go back to philosophy class with your "ad-hominem" line :lul:

I am a fucking curry too you brainlet. And jews exist in all nations so there would be nothing stopping you being both. Go back to philosophy class with your "ad-hominem" line :lul:
If you're a curry , then prove it and take a picture of the tumeric in your kitchen with a paper that has your username and today's date.

If it takes more than 5 minutes, I'll know you're a LARPing mayocel.

If you're a curry , then prove it and take a picture of the tumeric in your kitchen with a paper that has your username and today's date.

If it takes more than 5 minutes, I'll know you're a LARPing mayocel.
What the fuck would the point be to larp as curry :feelsseriously: All I have done while here is defend curries

minus the alcohol part agree alcohol in low dosages is used to cleanse drinking water and preserve food.

Hm, men naturally want to be providers and end up spoiling women if they get the chance. There needs to be a socially/legally enforced limit on how much a man can spoil his wife. Because women's greed is never ending.
Communist Jews are undoubtedly the cause of modern feminism but even without Jews likely the outcome would inevitably be the same.

Attachments

• IMG_20230402_184726.jpg
    IMG_20230402_184726.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 9
No shit. But why waste your time on someone so low IQ :feelsEhh: Also, I don’t use 4chan jfl they don’t like us there
I hate the trannies who took over /r9k/. That board rightfully belongs to US.

Let’s take it back :feelsdevil:
It's a government effort at this point, not just NEET trannys. Lost cause. Spreading blackpills on twitter and instagram is more important. Is 4chan even growing anymore? Trump ruined it with a boomer influx.

It's a government effort at this point, not just NEET trannys. Lost cause. Spreading blackpills on twitter and instagram is more important. Is 4chan even growing anymore? Trump ruined it with a boomer influx.
Normies took over 4chan.

They took over the internet in general. The internet used to be fun before the smart phone was invented.
  • Better internet allowed for images and videos to gradually replace text
  • People with lower attention spans prefer images and videos
  • Lack of mouse clicking led to oversimplification of web design
  • Thumb typing replacing eight finger typing reduces complexity in communication
  • Portability of phones causes people to seek content that can be consumed quickly rather than requiring a dedication of time and attention
  • Switching between tabs on phones is more annoying, making people less likely to cite sources and more likely to attack, shame, and dismiss
  • Smartphone cameras allowed for women to get infinite attention by posting selfies
  • Selecting text by hold and drag is inconvinient, inaccurate, and often fails to work when copying more than a page
  • Sites with hierarchal, tree-branch structure like Reddit start copying sites with "image parroting" like Tumblr and Twitter with the reposting / X-posting features.
I think women prefer parroting while men prefer "splitting" conversations

• Better internet allowed for images and videos to gradually replace text
  • People with lower attention spans prefer images and videos
  • Lack of mouse clicking led to oversimplification of web design
  • Thumb typing replacing eight finger typing reduces complexity in communication
  • Portability of phones causes people to seek content that can be consumed quickly rather than requiring a dedication of time and attention
  • Switching between tabs on phones is more annoying, making people less likely to cite sources and more likely to attack, shame, and dismiss
  • Smartphone cameras allowed for women to get infinite attention by posting selfies
  • Selecting text by hold and drag is inconvinient, inaccurate, and often fails to work when copying more than a page
  • Sites with hierarchal, tree-branch structure like Reddit start copying sites with "image parroting" like Tumblr and Twitter with the reposting / X-posting features.
I think women prefer parroting while men prefer "splitting" conversations
Even places where you could theoretically have good conversations like Reddit are just leftist hiveminds due to biased moderation and upvote/downvote system.

Nail on the head every point.

Even places where you could theoretically have good conversations like Reddit are just leftist hiveminds due to biased moderation and upvote/downvote system.

Do you think reddit would have been better off it it stayed as a single subreddit like at the start? You wouldn't have enclaves like ShitRedditSays or AgainstHateSubreddits plotting against others and invading others.

Also, retarded normies prefer iPhones which have no adblocker. So marketing and advertising had an incentive to censor, dumb down, and sanitise the internet to maximise sales. Ergo Instagram.

Do you think reddit would have been better off it it stayed as a single subreddit like at the start? You wouldn't have enclaves like ShitRedditSays or AgainstHateSubreddits plotting against others and invading others.
I think if you just didn't have literal soyjak mod teams and you got rid of the faggot updoot system it would be okay. All upvote/downvote systems do is act as soft censorship. If you didn't like what someone had to say you could "invalidate it" with a downvote. If there were no downvotes available your only option would be to defeat their points with good arguements.

Yes, but since we have retirement insurance (whether state-provided or not) parents no longer have a monetary incentive to raise their kids properly. In India, your kids are still your retirement piggy-bank. Not in the West. This is one of the main reasons why parents have become irresponsible there. I don't see any way to fix this.
Increasing liquidity / transferability of wealth also allows childless people to rely on an abstract bank balance to survive old age instead of children. Pensions, both corporate and government, play into this as well.

Increasing liquidity / transferability of wealth also allows childless people to rely on an abstract bank balance to survive old age instead of children. Pensions, both corporate and government, play into this as well.
Sure. But are you seriously proposing to cancel pensions?

Sure. But are you seriously proposing to cancel pensions?
I'm not planning to be elected President of the United States of America.

The amount of effort required to fix the current sexual market is more than the amount of effort required to make your own sexual market.

There is sexual selection and natural selection. The west, with his wealth muted natural selection.
The single mother can buy her food from the grocery store, with money from the welfare state. At the same time sexual selection was even amplified with the pill and abortion by demand (This was pushed by the jews).
In the past this pendulum swang back and forth. Thx to the degenerate 1920s we got the golden 1950s.
The sexual selection in the west, is now at a brutal high, while western society is sliding into a new bronze age collapse.
What we lived through, is not normal and will end, because its not sustainable.
Its like with Noah, before god send the flood.

Do you plan to have pensions in Incelistan?
It's not a question I've thought about yet. I suppose the Incelistan parliament would have to vote on it.

Pensions for those injured in war seems pretty uncontroversial.

Relying on sons for retirement creates an incentive to focus on their education and help them succeed. It's unfair to men with too many daughters however. We'll need to think of a way around that.

Baby Boomers are psychopaths and Social Security pays a big part in that. They don't care about the younger generations because they think a government pension and Roth IRA will feed them instead, not realising that Social Security is paid by the younger generation in their 40s.

There is sexual selection and natural selection. The west, with his wealth muted natural selection.
The single mother can buy her food from the grocery store, with money from the welfare state. At the same time sexual selection was even amplified with the pill and abortion by demand (This was pushed by the jews).
In the past this pendulum swang back and forth. Thx to the degenerate 1920s we got the golden 1950s.
The sexual selection in the west, is now at a brutal high, while western society is sliding into a new bronze age collapse.
What we lived through, is not normal and will end, because its not sustainable.
Its like with Noah, before god send the flood.
That's why I want incels to create a new Rome instead of trying to save the current society

Also, retarded normies prefer iPhones which have no adblocker. So marketing and advertising had an incentive to censor, dumb down, and sanitise the internet to maximise sales. Ergo Instagram.
Normies are too much of tech brainlets to use android, and even if they do their phones look like they just unboxed it, with literally zero customization or custom rom , at most you'll find a normie using their stupid selfies as wallpapers.
I had couple of normie relatives set up youtube revanced and adguard dns despite them using their phones for years JFL imagine how much profits they would have let the globohomo make off them by feeding them retarded ads and spywares.

Normies are too much of tech brainlets to use android, and even if they do their phones look like they just unboxed it, with literally zero customization or custom rom , at most you'll find a normie using their stupid selfies as wallpapers.
I had couple of normie relatives set up youtube revanced and adguard dns despite them using their phones for years JFL imagine how much profits they would have let the globohomo make off them by feeding them retarded ads and spywares.
I miss my GrapheneOS android phone, it became unfixable

What happened?
Got run over by a car. I spent more than half it's purchase price to fix it. Then, water got into it while washing dishes, two days after repair. Dry rice grains didn't work. In my desparation I put it in an oven. You can imagine how that went.

Got run over by a car. I spent more than half it's purchase price to fix it. Then, water got into it while washing dishes, two days after repair. Dry rice grains didn't work. In my desparation I put it in an oven. You can imagine how that went.
That seems horrible, that phone went through more brutality than i can imagine.

I was thinking about how feminists took over America and trying to work backwards through history to find a cause

At first I blamed Christianity. But throughout human history, there's been multiple times that empires fell after people starting believing that men and women are equal.
  1. All societies are more cynical about men than women. Male strangers are assumed to be potential rapists, etc etc.
  2. A successful society starts off with discipline in both genders.
  3. Success creates liquid wealth, such as gold, money, alcohol, etc.
  4. Success changes society's laws and customs, so that farmland that was once considered an intrinsic part of a family can be bought and sold with contracts and cash
  5. Cities start filling up with people who never met each other and are competing with each other
  6. Success and wealth makes men more suspicious of each other and afraid of being backstabbed, etc.
  7. During this time period, women haven't been allowed to reveal their true nature yet
  8. Fathers start leaving their fortunes and inheritance to their daughters, etc
  9. Daughters start getting involved in undermining society
    1. FIrst, it starts off as non-feminist, conservative, but gynocentric. Think of the ban on alcohol during the Prohibition for example
    2. Then, it becomes about women being oppressed, women being treated unfairly, etc
    3. Women want the attention of being a king or president without the hard work. Much easier to complain and ask for affirmative action
    4. The power that women hold starts snowballing until they destroy society with their neurotic and impossible demands
This is basically what Glubb talks about in "Fate of Empires". Female nature is always the same. Feminism is female nature unleashed. What allows female nature to be unleashed is increasing liquidity, urbanisation, and cynicism. Thus causing the downfall of society.
"NOO ITS NOOTT GRRR YOU PATHETIC SMALL DUCKED MEN GRRRRR I WILL REPORT U TO THE POLICE FOR MISOGYNISTIC MYTHHS" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: