Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why even try to find a wife or a girlfriend

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Even if you were to manage to get a wife or a girlfriend she wouldn't truly love you. She would always be repulsed by you knowing she can do better. You would be mogged everywhere you would go with her.

So if you are lucky and do find one sometime in the future, know that your wife/girlfriend is most likely currently being fucked by chad at this moment. Just imagine that.

She has had sex many times in the past and you have missed out on the best times with her. All the first experiences she has already had.

So why still try so that even if you are lucky it will just end badly? I can't understand why some incels still try when it's already too late.

I just want to rot in peace or die asap tbh.

I'd love to have a wife or girlfriend that lets me fuck her out of pity

Cope. Go back to (((MGTOW))), brigader.

Sadness said:
Cope. Go back to (((MGTOW))), brigader.

I am getting cuck vibes from this

When i think all the things i missed, and all the things im missing, and all the things i will miss... i just cry like a reatarded and pathetic manchild. I fucking hope i die soon. I cant take this anymore.

Nobody can love me anyway.

IsolationHurts said:
When i think all the things i missed, and all the things im missing, and all the things i will miss... i just cry like a reatarded and pathetic manchild. I fucking hope i die soon. I cant take this anymore.

A normal life seems surreal to me.

ArtoriasWolf said:
A normal life seems surreal to me.

Same. Its so fucking over for me.

Leo_Clapping.gif

Marriage is cucked by hideous divorce laws.

LTRs are pointless, as FHOs will cuck you for the first Chad she sees. It's over.

I don't even know if I want a girlfriend anymore, I just want the validation that comes from sex.