Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why dont you get a paki gf?

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
2e6dhs9.png

They want your superior white dick.

good meme.
go find a Pakistani woman in America. do it.

Thats not a paki girl... paki girls usually look like this where i lived:

Attachments

• Top-Ten-Beautiful-Pakistani-TV-actress-Fact-Short-Bio-and-Photo.jpg
    Top-Ten-Beautiful-Pakistani-TV-actress-Fact-Short-Bio-and-Photo.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 400
cyborgglory said:
ts not a paki girl... paki girls usually look like this where i lived:
go to new york

zebracrossing said:
so pretty...i wish i was white so i could fuck them all.  :'(

Too ugly and not white.

I wish they actually liked me.

FeminismsCancer said:
I wish they actually liked me.
they do (if you're white), go approach one volcel, she will be sucking your dick within a day of knowing you.

Krispinwah said:
they do (if you're white),  go approach one volcel, she will be sucking your dick within a day of knowing you.

pakis in west*

Because you cannot tell the difference between a Pakistani man and a Pakistani woman, they both have mustaches.

VST said:
Because you cannot tell the difference between a Pakistani man and a Pakistani woman, they both have mustaches.

The ones born in western countries (much safer environment reduces test levels - in both sexes unfortunately) are pretty good looking.

Low IQ thread. Pakistanis are Muslims, they're not gonna date you or anyone else unless they're degenerates.

VincentVanCope said:
VST said:
The ones born in western countries (much safer environment reduces test levels - in both sexes unfortunately) are pretty good looking.
a lot of paki girls in the UK are extremely ugly because they come from strict muslim households where their parents dont let them shave and dont let them go outside meaning they are ugly malnutritioned midgets

but the ones with more liberal parents are usually hot.

Krispinwah said:
they do (if you're white),  go approach one volcel, she will be sucking your dick within a day of knowing you.

Been rejected by a few online.
There are none in my area.

How To Get Beheaded 101

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Low IQ thread. Pakistanis are Muslims, they're not gonna date you or anyone else unless they're degenerates.
LMAO COPE. Paki girls are so sexually repressed growing up the second they get into uni and are no longer under supervision of their parents 99.9% of them will go absolutely crazy for white cock. they cant control themselves. they are just born muslim, they dont give a shit about it.

FeminismsCancer said:
Krispinwah said:
they do (if you're white), go approach one volcel, she will be sucking your dick within a day of knowing you.
Been rejected by a few online.
There are none in my area.
you must be legit subhuman deformed 1/10 to get rejected by a paki as a white guy...sorry for you bro.

Krispinwah said:
LMAO COPE. Paki girls are so sexually repressed growing up the second they get into uni and are no longer under supervision of their parents 99.9% of them will go absolutely crazy for white cock. they cant control themselves. they are just born muslim, they dont give a shit about it.

Giga cope, you're talking about the ones that are either a) Christian b) non-religious. You're absolutely delusional if you genuinely believe this, no wonder you're a mentalcel.

Krispinwah said:

you must be legit subhuman deformed 1/10  to get rejected by a paki as a white guy...sorry for you bro.

bald & old (40)

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
Giga cope, you're talking about the ones that are either a) Christian b) non-religious. You're absolutely delusional if you genuinely believe this, no wonder you're a mentalcel.
I have never in my life come across a paki female that was christian, maybe 1 or 2 that are non religious, stop coping boyo, your innocent pure hijabi girls have all been covered in aryan semen

zebracrossing said:

Not enough facial hair.

Krispinwah said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
I have never in my life come across a paki female that was christian, maybe 1 or 2 that are non religious, stop coping boyo, your innocent pure hijabi girls have all been covered in aryan semen
CAGE at your autism, keep your delusional fantasies to yourself.

well cuz i dont have big white cock

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
CAGE at your autism, keep your delusional fantasies to yourself.

You're coping. I've known of girls from ultra-religious families get with guys, then throw on the hijab years later for a betabux.

And you just proved my point, they weren't religious themselves. @VincentvanCope

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd cope

zebracrossing said:

nice

Paki girls > curry (indian) usually for me

too bad about the islamification, and so most of them being off limit to non-paki guys

RREEEEEEEEE said:
And you just proved my point, they weren't religious themselves. @VincentvanCope
igeqae.jpg

35bzb0i.jpg

2jalojl.jpg

2vs3iq0.jpg

Keep coping, I have hundreds of this stuff.

Because foreigners don't want ugly OGRE looking blacks like me. It's over.

Nautica1983 said:
It's truly over for blackcels. Black is undesirable everywhere in the world maybe except Africa.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Where did I say they were religious? I was talking about paki girls in general

NeverSubmit said:
Nautica1983 said:
It's truly over for blackcels. Black is undesirable everywhere in the world maybe except Africa.
2ntxrh4.jpg

VincentVanCope said:
Where did I say they were religious? I was talking about paki girls in general, and then paki girls from religious families (but tbh a lot of the time they themselves try to present themselves as religious)

You didn't say that, but the (c)OP(er) did. I thought you were him lol.

Krispinwah said:
igeqae.jpg

35bzb0i.jpg

2jalojl.jpg

2vs3iq0.jpg

Keep coping, I have hundreds of this stuff.
Those aren't practicing Muslims. A practicing Muslim doesn't date. How stupid are you? Just lol.

If they can get Chad like every other girl, why would they fuck an incel?

Explanation needed.

Stanx22 said:
lol how am i a fakecel ?

What does this mean:
Stanx22 said:
Too ugly and not white.

If you wont try your luck with ugly Femoids you might as well get out of here fakecel. As you are a voluntary celibate eg. volcel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Those aren't practicing Muslims. A practicing Muslim doesn't date. How stupid are you? Just lol.
you dont need to be practising to be muslim.

Krispinwah said:
Every black I've seen that dates interacially has money about him. If a black guy is ugly and poor it's over.

DankIncel said:
What does this mean:

If you wont try your luck with ugly Femoids you might as well get out of here fakecel. As you are a voluntary celibate eg. volcel.

You got it wrong lol. I'm saying that i'am too ugly and i'm not white, so they wouldn't bother dating me. I would fuck the shit out of them if i had the chance.

Krispinwah said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
This is an insanely retarded statement. Yes, you do. The word Muslim means being obedient to God. How can you claim such a title and be disobedient? You can come from an Islamic background, sure, but that doesn't make them Muslim.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
This is an insanely retarded statement. Yes, you do. The word Muslim means being obedient to God. How can you claim such a title and be disobedient? You can come from an Islamic background, sure, but that doesn't make them Muslim.
a Muslim is someone who believes in one God and believes that Muhammad was his last messenger. That's it. If engaging in haram activities makes you non muslim then no one is a muslim.

NeverSubmit said:

Some foreigners are even told to stay away from blacks because of the thug gangster scum stereotypes.

I miss Paki girls  :'( :'(

Attachments

• 1336038-AyyanAli-1487785203-310-640x480.JPG
    1336038-AyyanAli-1487785203-310-640x480.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 200
Krispinwah said:
a Muslim is someone who believes in one God and believes that Muhammad was his last messenger. That's it. If engaging in haram activities makes you non muslim then no one is a muslim.

From an Islamic perspective, you are clearly false. Only muh progressive Mooslims from the US or Canada would agree with you. But then again, these are the same folks that are pro-queers. Just cage at your collective delusion.

I have no doubt that most white incels such as myself cold probably escape if you can afford to move to a non-western country.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
From an Islamic perspective, you are clearly false. Only muh progressive Mooslims from the US or Canada would agree with you. But then again, these are the same folks that are pro-queers. Just cage at your collective delusion.
from an islamic perspective taking your shahada is what makes someone a muslim, what are you even talking about? are you seriously trying to argue that if you do any haram you are not muslim?

Krispinwah said:
from an islamic perspective taking your shahada is what makes someone a muslim, what are you even talking about? are you seriously trying to argue that if you do any haram you are not muslim?

You are literally a low IQ cel. Just taking your shahada is just the beginning according to Islam. Sinning on purpose (so dating in this case) is what takes away your Muslim status. Don't push your faux Islamic reformist propaganda on here, it's not gonna work boyo. Try r/progressive_islam for that, lel.

Unpleasant smells all around.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You are literally a low IQ cel. Just taking your shahada is just the beginning according to Islam. Sinning on purpose (so dating in this case) is what takes away your Muslim status. Don't push your faux Islamic reformist propaganda on here, it's not gonna work boyo. Try r/progressive_islam for that, lel.

I am an ex-muslim.. and @Krispinwah is right!

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Krispinwah said:
You can still fulfil the 5 pillars of Islam that make someone Muslim while committing zina. Either find evidence from scripture that clearly says commiting adultery makes someone no longer muslim or stfu. Im not progressive, I dont like it, but thats the way it is.