Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why dont you get a paki gf?

zebracrossing said:
I am an ex-muslim.. and @Krispinwah is right!

He isn't right. Your status as an ex-Muslim completely takes away your authority to speak on the matter as if you know what Islam is about and how it works.

zebracrossing said:
I am an ex-muslim.. and @Krispinwah is right!

He isn't right. Your status as an ex-Muslim completely takes away your authority to speak on the matter as if you know what Islam is about and how it works.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

lol how? I had been a Muslim for 24 fucking years dude in a Muslim state! You think you know more about Islam than me?

Krispinwah said:
You can still fulfil the 5 pillars of Islam that make someone Muslim while committing zina. Either find evidence from scripture that clearly says commiting adultery makes someone no longer muslim or stfu. Im not progressive, I dont like it, but thats the way it is.

That's not the way it is, I don't know what kind of faux-liberal sect you are from, but practicing Muslims would laugh at you and you would walk away humiliated. Just cage at your autism.

zebracrossing said:
lol how? I had been a Muslim for 24 fucking years dude in a Muslim state! You think you know more about Islam than me?

Apparently you are not informed enough, otherwise you would still have been a Muslim. Just stop talking already, you're embarrassing yourself.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Apparently you are not informed enough, otherwise you would still have been a Muslim. Just stop talking already, you're embarrassing yourself.

Not informed enough? Quran is the rule in Islam. You don't need "informing" other than Quran.

Though are you a Muslim?

Feminism and Jewish media is trying to corrupt Muslim females, and it is succeeding.

p2OhS3X.jpg

Stanx22 said:
You got it wrong lol. I'm saying that i'am too ugly and i'm not white, so they wouldn't bother dating me. I would fuck the shit out of them if i had the chance.

oh shit sorry dude my bad

Yes, these currywhores and pakiwhores love white cock

Then after they sleep with all the white guys in private, they try to marry some muslim shitskin

I wouldn't mind hate-fucking a muslima and being sucked off by a hijabi, but it's pretty hard to find one who wants to be defiled by a so-called 'kafir'. Sadly, inceldom seems to bar one to all races, not just their own.

BlackPill47 said:
I wouldn't mind hate-fucking a muslima and being sucked off by a hijabi, but it's pretty hard to find one who wants to be defiled by a so-called 'kafir'. Sadly, inceldom seems to bar one to all races, not just their own.
I always fantasise about being a white EDL member fucking a paki girl with a burka on while calling her racially degrading names while she speaks to her husband on the phone in urdu telling him how much she loves him, then after we're done she goes and prays with her husband with my white seed still inside her.

Krispinwah said:
they do (if you're white),  go approach one volcel, she will be sucking your dick within a day of knowing you.

Bullshit, no way you could compete with Arab chads.

Because i'm uglee

RREEEEEEEEE said:
This is an insanely retarded statement. Yes, you do. The word Muslim means being obedient to God. How can you claim such a title and be disobedient? You can come from an Islamic background, sure, but that doesn't make them Muslim.

Well sinning does not make you a kafir.

However RREEEE is right about practising Muslim girls. A practising Muslim gir is obedient to god and will always repent ,even if sie wronged herself.

They'd still reject me.

I like Paki girls, but I guess if I as a non-muslim would be together with a paki girl from a conservative family somebody from her family would beat me up or worse. Also incel is incel, I don't think ethnicity has that big of an effect

You are literally a low IQ cel. Just taking your shahada is just the beginning according to Islam. Sinning on purpose (so dating in this case) is what takes away your Muslim status. Don't push your faux Islamic reformist propaganda on here, it's not gonna work boyo. Try r/progressive_islam for that, lel.
looool that sounds stupid, who hasn't commited at least a minor sin in their life on purpuse? If this is your definition of leaving Islam I bet there is not a single real muslim on this planet

looool that sounds stupid, who hasn't commited at least a minor sin in their life on purpuse? If this is your definition of leaving Islam I bet there is not a single real muslim on this planet
He admitted to jacking off and listening to music, both haram, so using his own logic he’s a non muslim now. He is low IQ as fuck.

He admitted to jacking off and listening to music, both haram, so using his own logic he’s a non muslim now. He is low IQ as fuck.
Low IQ posts.

I don't take self-hating deathniks seriously LOL.
No one cares, it’s a fact you have admitted to engaging in haram behaviour, meaning using your logic you are no longer Muslim, you just don’t want to address it because you’re a retard who knows his logic is low IQ.

No one cares, it’s a fact you have admitted to engaging in haram behaviour, meaning using your logic you are no longer Muslim, you just don’t want to address it because you’re a retard who knows his logic is low IQ.

Low IQ post.

JBW theory is legit. Sure, whites will be mixed out of existence by the end of the century, but at least they get to have sex.

Paki girls are high IQ and religiously chaste. They Chad chase more than white girls.

I'm not physically attracted to pakis

Thats not a paki girl... paki girls usually look like this where i lived:

BS. Those are professional paki models or actresses or from some affluent background,

Typical middle class paki girls look like this --

main-qimg-5d16d8d9dab0de9a26754bc4fdce5569-c

And the slum dwelling paki girls look like this --

1_057_Large.JPG

I said "where I lived", i.e. Lahore. None of the girls in my school, college, university were that horrendous!

BS. Those are professional paki models or actresses or from some affluent background,

1_057_Large.JPG

1_057_Large.JPG
I see attractive females in both photos, more attractive than the average white slut at least.

I see attractive females in both photos, more attractive than the average white slut at least.
the ones in the first pic are all at least average. the one on the left to the tall one is pretty qt. too bad they only want white guys :feelsbadman:

I did not say they are ugly, did I? None of them will touch me with a 10 feet pole.

I said "where I lived", i.e. Lahore. None of the girls in my school, college, university were that horrendous!

At my university, there is a big paki student community, only a couple of girls are hot and rest of them are horrendous like in that pic. Most people can't differentiate between paki curry and indian curry, curry is a curry.

Read the message more carefully,

"That's why I won't ask him out cuz white guys don't like us :\"

>"Girls don't ask guys out."
>"Girls expect men to approach first."
>"You are a male, you are the one who needs to take the first initiative."
>"You should approach first bruh."
>"The first guy always wins."

image.jpg

A LITERAL SELF HATING WHITE WORSHIPPING NAZI. God I hate these bitches

image.jpg

A LITERAL SELF HATING WHITE WORSHIPPING NAZI. God I hate these bitches
Why are you complaining? Wouldn't you prefer all desi foids to be like this?

This turned into a (Paki) female worship thread... Good job.

the ones in the first pic are all at least average. the one on the left to the tall one is pretty qt. too bad they only want white guys :feelsbadman:
You need to let go of this "whites can't be incels" thing. They don't want me either.