Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the hell did this paki truecel score a hungarian becky?

Watch her newest vids they moved to Germany now, just be Migrant collects again @Friezacel
You are braindead if you think she is genuinely attracted to him on a primal level. He is Oofy Doofy betabux

You are braindead if you think she is genuinely attracted to him on a primal level. He is Oofy Doofy betabux
Doesnt matter if she could get himself a White Betabuxx BUT oh shit she doesnt. She loves Paki dick.

Bruh, that dude's a normie for EE standards
Stop being a self-hating Slav man. You sound like AsakuraHao nowadays "mogged by a curry over for slav"

Stop being a self-hating Slav man. You sound like AsakuraHao nowadays "mogged by a curry over for slav"

View attachment 1198841
How's it being self-hating when I simply state that that normie-looking dude looks normie:feelshaha:? Like, the dude looks like a soy curry version of my father, how am I supposed to ignore that and pretend that he's a truecel instead of being a normie:feelskek:?

Also, I'm just now reading a few studies on people across cultures agreeing much more on who is unattractive than who is attractive, meaning that a normie in one country can possibly become Chad-lite in another thanks to slightly different beauty standards (i.e., "JBW" and "JBE"), but an incel is an incel everywhere. In one of those studies, they showed photos of a Polish Chad, normies and an incel to Polish students and some literal isolated Papuan tribe, and the only difference is that while Polish women chose the Polish Chad as the most attractive, the Papuan females chose the normies as the most attractive, followed by the Chad, and both of them chose the incel as the least attractive:fuk::dafuckfeels:.
Isn't that antithetical to what blackpill preaches? Isn't it the case that what constitutes as attractive is same to everyone?
How's it being self-hating when I simply state that that normie-looking dude looks normie:feelshaha:? Like, the dude looks like a soy curry version of my father, how am I supposed to ignore that and pretend that he's a truecel instead of being a normie:feelskek:?
No way, stop self-hating whites look better

Doesnt matter if she could get himself a White Betabuxx BUT oh shit she doesnt. She loves Paki dick.
Yeah, because she knows that Curries are less likely to cheat because no one likes them

Isn't that antithetical to what blackpill preaches? Isn't it the case that what constitutes as attractive is same to everyone?
Not sure why it should be against the blackpill to admit that there's some partial differences in what is considered the most attractive between peoples who look very different from each other, with some universal factors still playing a role, especially if this is something that had been repeatedly found to be the case.

And it is definitely not against the blackpill to talk about the same people judged to be unattractive in Europe also being seen as unattractive in isolated tribes in Papua.

Is Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder but Ugliness Culturally Universal? Facial Preferences of Polish and Yali (Papua) People

No way, stop self-hating whites look better
Maybe my father mogs him, but overall they look pretty similar:feelshaha:.

Yeah, because she knows that Curries are less likely to cheat because no one likes them
By that logic incels also shouldn't exist as they are less likely to cheat since no one likes then.

Not sure why it should be against the blackpill to admit that there's some partial differences in what is considered the most attractive between peoples who look very different from each other, with some universal factors still playing a role, especially if this is something that had been repeatedly found to be the case.

And it is definitely not against the blackpill to talk about the same people judged to be unattractive in Europe also being seen as unattractive in isolated tribes in Papua.

View attachment 1198859

Is Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder but Ugliness Culturally Universal? Facial Preferences of Polish and Yali (Papua) People

Maybe my father mogs him, but overall they look pretty similar:feelshaha:.
Okay makes sense. Thanks :feelsokman:

this is probably the greatest ascension outlier Ive ever seen. They are polar opposites in SMV

No matter how much you want to cope this woman is not past the wall and looks rather young. She could easily find a slavic male to marry.
I would even go as far as to say she's past becky tier, and into low tier stacy

Hungarycel here. My sister also has on and off episodes when she craves the migrant dick. It's just that foids here see the western trends and they adopt them. They are only attracted to migrants because they saw some epic romcom movie about how interracial relationships are supposedly the best thing in the world. But also, most foids like my sister aren't attracted to the average poor migrant. She deliberately seeks out her "high class Aladins" she perceives as rich migrants and when she learns about them lying and being poor or low status in reality she dumps them. She wants some iranian, indian or paki to marry her and keep funding her lazy and irresponsible lifestyle. And no, hungarians aren't slavs.

who knows but she should probably be beaten to death

There will always be outliners

Hungarycel here. My sister also has on and off episodes when she craves the migrant dick. It's just that foids here see the western trends and they adopt them. They are only attracted to migrants because they saw some epic romcom movie about how interracial relationships are supposedly the best thing in the world. But also, most foids like my sister aren't attracted to the average poor migrant. She deliberately seeks out her "high class Aladins" she perceives as rich migrants and when she learns about them lying and being poor or low status in reality she dumps them. She wants some iranian, indian or paki to marry her and keep funding her lazy and irresponsible lifestyle. And no, hungarians aren't slavs.
total femshit death

JDBW is law for white foids

He's either betabuxx or using paid actress.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back