Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you dont get a single WhatsApp message for days

Do you talk to you cousins though like atleast to them?
Im trying but even when I see them IRL I always have to initiate talk which i suck at since im autistic and high inhib. When i saw them last summer they were the first girl i talked to in a year so i was pretty proud of being able to initate convo.

Im trying but even when I see them IRL I always have to initiate talk which i suck at since im autistic and high inhib. When i saw them last summer they were the first girl i talked to in a year so i was pretty proud of being able to initate convo.
I’m a mentalcel too, they ghost my on WhatsApp though except one normie cousin who’s a girl. Loves me kinda like a brother even though it’s only once a month

What's a Whatsapp? I don't have any friends so 0 messages for me.

Its so fucking brutal. Normies have dozens of friends they write with and have their own little group chats and they get messages usually everyday. I dont even need to start with foids, we know that their phones get bombed with (WhatsApp) messages. Meanwhile i didnt get a single WhatsApp message since days. Last one way 3 days ago from my mom and since i cut ties to my friend, we dont write anymore and otherwise no else cares enough about me to text me casually.
I don't talk to foids trucel trait

I get texts from my mom, dad, and one friend of mine, am i a fakecel?

I’m a mentalcel too, they ghost my on WhatsApp though except one normie cousin who’s a girl. Loves me kinda like a brother even though it’s only once a month
At least that's something. I might have to replace my cousins with ai chatbot cousins soon.

Didn’t know you were once a collegecel also
I have a master's degree in humanities studies as well, but it's completely useless. It never helped me get a better job, it never helped me get a higher sallary. I might as well not have it.

Exactly, normies are bombed with message in whatsApp, while we have don't get a single message

Don’t have a WhatsApp though.