Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't UK and Aussiecels just accentmaxx in the US?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
In my Uni in the US, there are international students. I always see hot femoids talking with guys that have either an Australian or an English accent. Sometimes these guys aren't even that attractive. Take the accentpill boyos. Even I get wet when I hear an Aussie guy talk in a deep voice next to me.

Doesn’t work. I’m from the UK and I sound like Hugh Grant when I talk, but I’ve lived in both USA and Canada and I was invisible to foids (because I look like a hobbit that’s been hit in the face with a shovel).

Accent is a myth, just like personality.

this tbh, i have a cholo mexican gangster accent and it sounds low status as fuck.

True. Especially British Tyrones.

A good accent is a bonus in the perspective of a foid, sure.

But you will still be disqualified if you are still 5'7 and 3/10 regardless of accent.

only posh british accent is good. 98% of UK accents are unbearable ear torture. Aussie accent can only be pulled off by chad.

however, travelling americans get an SMV bump because they're amercan. just be american theory is legit

:feelskek:
Indian tech support accent maxx
what? indian acccent is different from mexican accent, and im arab lol. i say shit like "ESE" or "foo" or "whactu doin nigga"

because i dont have the funds, not transferable skills to leave my job / family to move to a different country.

Also JFL @ thinking juggernaut law still wouldnt apply.

What Hollywood makes you think British people sound like:

What they really sound like:

what? indian acccent is different from mexican accent, and im arab lol. i say shit like "ESE" or "foo" or "whactu doin nigga"
Yes, i get it. You can breakingbadmaxx with that accent tbh.

DlJNAAJ.gif

I used to use voicechat in Yahoo back in the day, US girls would say I sounded like a farmer. I'm from East-Mids UK but never really considered myself to have a strong accent compared to older people in my town.

Also, it's not like it's easy to get a Green Card if you're White and European.

What Hollywood makes you think British people sound like:
What they really sound like:

Give me 10 minutes on a desert island with that foid and she will respect me.

And be pregnant as fuck.

As for the op, it only works if you're somewhat normal-looking, not if you're hideous or ethnic. E.g. It won't work for an Australian Aborgine, most UK Blacks/Asians, Aussie Asians, etc. JBW never fails.

i h8 both of those accents. i hate all accents except american ones for some reason.

this tbh, i have a cholo mexican gangster accent and it sounds low status as fuck.
hey, man. Did you know that neither the Greeks nor the Romans were capable of using the concept of zero? it was your ancestors, the Mayans, who first contemplated the concept of zero.

I can’t enter the US, went with my dad when I was 23, I know that she fucking sad and some bitch waitress got snotty with me for not tipping her 20% and I went full on autistic rage and pushed her hard and she banged her head. Managed to leave before police came and got back home a few days later. Thought all was well before british police turned up at my mothers. Anyway after getting my statement and visiting my father we didn’t hear anything further, im 30 now, think they realised I was mentally fucked. It’s a shame though as I do remember ladies saying I had a nice voice and one said can I follow you and listen to you talk, I never get that here

I can’t enter the US, went with my dad when I was 23, I know that she fucking sad and some bitch waitress got snotty with me for not tipping her 20% and I went full on autistic rage and pushed her hard and she banged her head. Managed to leave before police came and got back home a few days later. Thought all was well before british police turned up at my mothers. Anyway after getting my statement and visiting my father we didn’t hear anything further, im 30 now, think they realised I was mentally fucked. It’s a shame though as I do remember ladies saying I had a nice voice and one said can I follow you and listen to you talk, I never get that here
lmfaoo, can always Canadamax

only posh british accent is good. 98% of UK accents are unbearable ear torture. Aussie accent can only be pulled off by chad.

however, travelling americans get an SMV bump because they're amercan. just be american theory is legit

I guess I'd have a chance if I had an Aussie accent, my accent just sounds like a retarded blend of an Aussie, US and Slav accent.

Doesnt work its a shit cope

Give me 10 minutes on a desert island with that foid and she will respect me.

And be pregnant as fuck.

As for the op, it only works if you're somewhat normal-looking, not if you're hideous or ethnic. E.g. It won't work for an Australian Aborgine, most UK Blacks/Asians, Aussie Asians, etc. JBW never fails.

FUCK

So you're clearly a mentalcel. But let me guess, your main problem is looks, right?

So you're clearly a mentalcel. But let me guess, your main problem is looks, right?
My main problem is looks, I can’t stand women after years of rejections so I just snapped at this bitch daring to be snotty at me, I was a polite customer

LOL there is no accent for your face bro

I'm scottish, i sound like fuckin shrek. So that's a non starter.

My main problem is looks, I can’t stand women after years of rejections so I just snapped at this bitch daring to be snotty at me, I was a polite customer

To get someone saying that you " had a nice voice and one said can I follow you and listen to you talk " suggests that, yes, you benefitted from accent-halo but also, your face must be somewhat decent for her to say that. She would not have said that if you looked like the elephant man.

To get someone saying that you " had a nice voice and one said can I follow you and listen to you talk " suggests that, yes, you benefitted from accent-halo but also, your face must be somewhat decent for her to say that. She would not have said that if you looked like the elephant man.
Low IQ

Listen to St. Uninstall, they say that shit for their own validation, to make themselves feel like they are good bitches

@FACEandLMS didn’t you accentmaxx in the US?