Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

READ THIS if your from the UK

My question is, what is dating life like in the UK as an 18-25 years old?

I live in the UK, currently just turned 18. One notable thing about me is that I’ve been obese (partly to do with a disease) most of my teenage life, causing me too become insanely insecure. This resulting in me rarely going outside, let alone interacting with anyone, given the exception of school. Nevertheless every break, I rotted in the school library like a social outcast.

Anyways, sorry for my life story, I’m just implying I have no experience on what foids are like in the UK nor what type of archetype does well here. My only knowledge of foids entirely stem from the blackpill only, but i want a more specific explanation catered towards those in the Uk.

Also even if your not from the UK, I’ll still love to hear how dating is like in other countries like the US etc.

Feel free to reply, I appreciate all.
Uk isn’t as hypergamous when it comes to looks (atleast in the midlands) I see a lot of about looksmatched couples but the guy is usually thuggmaxed. The biggest failo in uk is NTpill, if you’re ND then you might as well jump off a bridge while you have the chance.

I’ve met some LTN- low MTNs who have ascended (granted they are usually ugly girls or sub5 girls) and they get girls because of their NTpill. Not saying Hypergamy doesn’t exist here, just not to the extent it does in USA. Also if you want a virgin, you can throw those plans out the window. Most girls won’t admit it but ik from my mother and sister that the average girl starts sleeping around in year 8 or year 9. They have EXTREMELY high body counts, even the Muslims.

Like if i was a chad, i would support my brocels
The sad reality is that you wouldn't. Chads act a way for a reason. Chads don't have a reason to respect men who they mog.

Uk isn’t as hypergamous when it comes to looks (atleast in the midlands) I see a lot of about looksmatched couples but the guy is usually thuggmaxed. The biggest failo in uk is NTpill, if you’re ND then you might as well jump off a bridge while you have the chance.

I’ve met some LTN- low MTNs who have ascended (granted they are usually ugly girls or sub5 girls) and they get girls because of their NTpill. Not saying Hypergamy doesn’t exist here, just not to the extent it does in USA. Also if you want a virgin, you can throw those plans out the window. Most girls won’t admit it but ik from my mother and sister that the average girl starts sleeping around in year 8 or year 9. They have EXTREMELY high body counts, even the Muslims.
Hearing girls especially religious girls have bodycounts, makes me want to rope so bad. Yes hearing Hypergamy isn’t as severe in the UK than the US, is lifefuel. However I also have to be thugmaxxed and NT. Regarding thugmaxxed, I’m a fucking twink. And regarding NT, i can only fake it for so long, plus my stutter prohibits people from taking me seriously. Rn however, i would say I’m a bloated low mtn with short hair.

RIP I'm autistic.
Brutal. Uk is NTcentral because the girls love thugmaxxed Tyrones. Tryrones are usually quite nice to autistics and if you befriend one he’ll say “I’ll find a girl for you bro!”. But it doesn’t work because Britbong whores treat autistics like dogs

The sad reality is that you wouldn't. Chads act a way for a reason. Chads don't have a reason to respect men who they mog.
100%. Neither do we respect chads. But the difference is, we dream to be off chad, whilst chad does his own shit, reproducing and living life etc. imagine millions of ngas dreaming to be like you, whilst you did nothing but be born.

Hearing girls especially religious girls have bodycounts, makes me want to rope so bad. Yes hearing Hypergamy isn’t as severe in the UK than the US, is lifefuel. However I also have to be thugmaxxed and NT. Regarding thugmaxxed, I’m a fucking twink. And regarding NT, i can only fake it for so long, plus my stutter prohibits people from taking me seriously. Rn however, i would say I’m a bloated low mtn with short hair.
Yep it’s very brutal. Depending on your NTlevel I’d unironically recommend befriending a thuggmaxxed Tyrone if you can, they’ll eventually try to find you a girl and she’ll be ran through and ugly but it’s better than nothing

Brutal. Uk is NTcentral because the girls love thugmaxxed Tyrones. Tryrones are usually quite nice to autistics and if you befriend one he’ll say “I’ll find a girl for you bro!”. But it doesn’t work because Britbong whores treat autistics like dogs
Over, Im neither black nor NT

Yep NT is super important in the UK, I was friends with HTNs who looked like tictok pretty boys from my school and we played DnD together after school sometimes. They had only one LTB girlfriend, meanwhile the thugmaxxers at school were slaying left, right and centre. Tyrones were okay to me in person, but they just saw me as a jester in the end.

Last edited:
Yep NT is super important in the UK, I was friends with HTNs who looked like tictok pretty boys from my school and we played DnD together after school sometimes. They had only one LTB girlfriend, meanwhile the thugmaxxers at school were slaying left, right and centre. Tyrones were okay to me in person, but they just saw me as a jester in the end.
Very similar situation to me .