Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't kikecels birthrightmaxx?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Israel literally assigns you a foid and it's completely free. Kikes created a program to make sure that kikecels are shielded from the hypergamy shitfest that they caused.

Cope

Israel literally assigns you a foid and it's completely free. Kikes created a program to make sure that kikecels are shielded from the hypergamy shitfest that they caused.

is that really the case @kikecel

Nah they aren’t assigned anything it’s just they have a culture & religion of having kids with people of their own race.

No survey?
Nah they aren’t assigned anything it’s just they have a culture & religion of having kids with people of their own race.

WTF? No, they don't. Where the hell did you hear that from?

KEK

Kikes get government issued waifus? @kikecel explain

lol Israeli foids are hypergamous af dont come here
where did you hear this bullshit

lol Israeli foids are hypergamous af dont come here
Yeah, I have an Israeli girl on my Facebook and she's got tattoos and posts suggestive pictures of herself. I think she's an alright person, though.

Oy vey where do I sign up ?

Yeah, I have an Israeli girl on my Facebook and she's got tattoos and posts suggestive pictures of herself. I think she's an alright person, though.
simp
Oy vey where do I sign up ?
if you even have ONE jewish grandparent youre in
this is how fucked up the criteria for citizenship in israel is

:feelswhat:

I don’t think I’m Jew enough for them to let me in

I just watched this episode for the first time like two days ago. Poor Jesse; when he started breaking down and crying when he realized how alone he was an episode before this scene or maybe two episodes.
Best TV show ever.

Suggestive
Alright

Pick one.

wtf are you talking about? o.o
There is not such thing

Out of all the lies being told about Israel this is the most ridiculous of them all

There is not such thing

Out of all the lies being told about Israel this is the most ridiculous of them all
kikemaxxing worked for this dude
Ethan Klein

There is not such thing

Isreal is a very foid rights centric country. JFL at our race

Tbh jfl fake kikes are the strongest pushers of feminism. Why would (((birthright))) be anything but absolute HELL for a kikecel
We know what our birth right is based on how people have treated us in the past, it's to suffer.

We know what our birth right is based on how people have treated us in the past, it's to suffer.
We would’ve fared better in the pre smartphone jewnited states. Don’t cope with this “jews have always been oppressed” crap

@RREEEEEEEEE is cucking for a trashy kike foid who fucks chadsteins and wants us dead. She wants us dead far more than any nazi ever would have
I haven't talked to her in months?

still stricter than all the West

How did you discover this foid?
Facebook group dedicated to music. It was brutal though, at first she sent hearts and then she asked for a pic which I sent and the hearts stopped. :lul:

Facebook group dedicated to music. It was brutal though, at first she sent hearts and then she asked for a pic which I sent and the hearts stopped. :lul:
JFL. You have a JEW nose too right?

We would’ve fared better in the pre smartphone jewnited states. Don’t cope with this “jews have always been oppressed” crap
In the last many decades that is true. Before that, not so much.

JBJ! just be jewish

just be jewish bro

simp

Some black guys think we black folks were the original jews. Anyway I can shoehorn that into citizenship and a free jew foid? lmao

Last edited: