Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Society which allows hypergamy is doomed to fail.

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Marxist-Rodgerist
Human progress began, when hypergamy was rejected, as it's inclusive with civilization. Hypergamy means corrupted version of eugenics, wherein worthless for country and collective, but physically attractive men are put in the top of social hierarchy and only them are being enabled to prosper in correct way in the society. That's literally fisherian runaway effect. Society will eventually start to collapse, when it will promote its worst citizens. Even mighty states that started foid worship declined 'cause of it, Persia being conqured by hyperpatriarchal Arabs is great example. To prevent that, Abrahamic religions were estabilished as state religions all over the world. And they would work, if not liberalisation of them. When morality attached to them is mutilated, they become useless. Therefore, the state that estabilish its own laic laws prohibiting hypergamy is the only way.

Every generation is worse than the last now.
Its all downhill from here.

It's telling that as society has significantly increased in connectivity and knowledge, so much has gone to shit.

I think civilization collapses and rises again in cycles because it's a feature not a bug of the system. Civilization itself needs to be changed on a more fundamental level

I think civilization collapses and rises again in cycles because it's a feature not a bug of the system. Civilization itself needs to be changed on a more fundamental level
True but we need total incel victory so we can stop the cycle and create a period of peace and prosperity that lasts 100000 years.

True but we need total incel victory so we can stop the cycle and create a period of peace and prosperity that lasts 100000 years.
The incel man marches on

Yep. Men nowadays have to work 5x harder to get a woman 20x worse than their grandmother was. I heard that saying somewhere, and it's fairly accurate for our current dating market.

I don't think humanity will survive this collapse though. It's a biological-political-economical collapse. Pretty much everything is falling apart because of hypergamy. It's fisherian runaway and endgame behavioral sink.

Yes, that makes sense.

In earlier societies, there was polygamy and open relationships.

The current thing we're facing with now... is not anything new.

People think rolling back would things better but instead they're just going anti-clockwise and being stuck in the same loop.