Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't Incels move abroad to find love?

C

Cow Tipper

Banned
-
Seriously i cannot understand the fact why people don't want to do this. Why not go abroad to some shithole country and you can get teh hottest babe in the world if it will bring her out of poverty and grant her citizenship in your developed country. Do you guys not see those old men with hot ass asian chicks from vietnam, laos, cambodia, phillipines etc. We ALL NEED TO DO THIS

1st We don't have enough money
2nd We are still ugly even abroad
3rd You give her citizenship she learns about the west and cheats you with a chad.

This is just betabuxxin with extra steps

3rd You give her citizenship she learns about the west and cheats you with a chad.

its so easy bro!

Obvious CuckTears faggot is obvious. Just move across the globe bro. :feelstastyman:

Ugly is ugly everywhere.

And money.

Seriously i cannot understand the fact why people don't want to do this. Why not go abroad to some shithole country and you can get teh hottest babe in the world if it will bring her out of poverty and grant her citizenship in your developed country. Do you guys not see those old men with hot ass asian chicks from vietnam, laos, cambodia, phillipines etc. We ALL NEED TO DO THIS
because it's BETABUXING, a.k.a cuckoldry. de facto findom. the female is seeing you, and using you as a walking wallet. it is long term prostitution (just with way less sex than prostitution), and can ruin your life.

Nothing to add. The third one is specially hard to accept... The moment she gets her nationality, she would probably instantly leave me and join what some users here call "western degeneracy". I would do the same tbh if i was her.

That pain when you're already in SEA but still incel :feelscry:

I already lived in Vietnam and thai bút i can't find a job bcZ im Israeli.
It's over

I have lived in Thailand the last 5 years.

If I have a child with a foid in a shithole country, I don’t want my child growing up in a diseased, crime-ridden cesspool. I’d rather him deal with western PC stupidity than 3rd world problems.

I also want my child to have a respectable passport and be able to travel freely to more than 5 countries.

I'm ethnic, i'll be just as undesired abroad as I am in the west.

Just get banned theory

I am ready to settle down in any country just to find a loyal girl who loves me until the day I die. Living as an incel in the west or wherever you are living is not living.

because it's BETABUXING, a.k.a cuckoldry. de facto findom. the female is seeing you, and using you as a walking wallet. it is long term prostitution (just with way less sex than prostitution), and can ruin your life.

Many already do, I would SEAmaxx if I had the money for it. JFL @ taking her out of poverty or bringing her to the west, that's pure cuck shit.

I'm ethnic, i'll be just as undesired abroad as I am in the west.

Same. I’m very visibly South American mestizo, and everywhere I go, my appearance screams “poor third worlder”, despite that I’ve lived in a developed country all my life.

3 can be mitigated by impregnating her before she has the chance to

I don't want to.

Move a broad in the trunk of your car.

Who is guaranteeing me that the woman i bring over from a shithole country won't leave me the minute she gets her citizenship? lol

I´m glad this cuck is banned

just move to the other side of the planet theory.

I already lived in Vietnam and thai bút i can't find a job bcZ im Israeli.
It's over
Really? An Israeli having a hard time finding a job? Get them yahood connects bro

This. Just go asia is a meme.

It's not just money either. We don't have time. We can't just take a month off work to fuck around in a shithole country. It takes so much energy not to get bamboozled in a place you have no stake in.

Damn, how has it been for you so far?
A significant improvement to my Western existence. Mostly the general welcoming nature of Thai people and ease of living. I do love the place. :feelsautistic:

But man, foids are foids wherever you go. :feelsbadman:

A significant improvement to my Western existence. Mostly the general welcoming nature of Thai people and ease of living. I do love the place. :feelsautistic:

But man, foids are foids wherever you go. :feelsbadman:

Guess we're the opposite, I haven't been in touch with Thai women since 14 cause I have to study abroad. Looks like surgerymaxxing is the only way out for me. :feelscry:

what you do if you are in a shithole country and you are still a incel?

Guess we're the opposite, I haven't been in touch with Thai women since 14 cause I have to study abroad. Looks like surgerymaxxing is the only way out for me. :feelscry:
สู้ๆ! Hopefully you will slay when you return. Some Thai who studied abroad are able to return with the Halo and generally get higher SMV locally. Just sucks you have to weather it out abroad. Where do you study? (It's always Canada)

I plan on moving to Ukraine or possibly a Baltic country.

สู้ๆ! Hopefully you will slay when you return. Some Thai who studied abroad are able to return with the Halo and generally get higher SMV locally. Just sucks you have to weather it out abroad. Where do you study? (It's always Canada)

Thanks, it's Hawaii, quite a peculiar choice isn't it, both are actually good choices for East Asians, since we have a lot of exchange students from Japan and Korea. Too bad Im a seacel so I can't statusmax or JBA. But I agree that the Halo effect will kick in eventually. Also, I think we should continue in personal msg, are you active enough to be able to pm other members?

What if she cucks you? You went to another country for nothing, where you'll probably get insulted, beaten up and will be unable to find a job.

Just move to a third world country theory
Also this