Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why don't incels have sexy slutty stacy moms?

My mom is gorgeus, all my siblings look great, for some reason she decides to break up with their father and start dating a subhuman trash which resulted in my existense. Fuck my Life.

because only damn d1 babies have that cute suburbanite stacy mom.

Why don't incels have sexy slutty stacy moms?​

Why are mothers of incels so fucking subhuman, weak looking, and lacking in sexuality and physical robustness? Why can't our mothers be hot, sexy, slutty, sexually dominant, strong, and liberated? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I wish I had a mom like THIS:

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

most incels subhumanity derives from the mother, especially when it comes to manlets.

I want to chill with you. Come over to my house for games, postmaxxing on .is, and other kinds of internet fun.
@Ricordanza is on his way

i am ugly because of my paternal grandmother, she is the only bad looking woman in my immediate family.

Because we'd be attractive too in that case, and wouldn't be here?

Why are mothers of incels so fucking subhuman, weak looking, and lacking in sexuality and physical robustness? Why can't our mothers be hot, sexy, slutty, sexually dominant, strong, and liberated? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
She's dead

I wish I had a mom like THIS:

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

My mother brought up in a Catholic household living out in the middle of nowhere

Why can't our mothers be hot, sexy, slutty, sexually dominant, strong, and liberated? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

When the tren starts kicking in

I have to dig this up, but I did come across a study that shows hot moms produce hot sons, but the dad's looks don't really contribute to how good looking the sons are. In real life, every 8+ guy I have met has a good looking mom, so that study holds

Cuck.

just ascend with fellow incel's hot toilet mom theory :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: