Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why don't female bluepillers understand that 90% of women only find 6% of men attractive

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's very easy bluepillers. Enter a room. Say a room the size of a classroom 30-40 people in it. How many of those men would you actually agree to go on a date?

Very often the answer would be one, or none. All women think like this. It's the most common thing in the world for young females to live their high school and college lives being completely indifferent to all the men in their day-to-day lives. Any bluepiller would agree that it would be sad and borderline rapey for women to feel pressured to settle for some loser just to feel normal, so bluepillers should be proud of the choices all women make now even if you personally suffer for it.

If you ask a low SMV male, have them enter a room-- I think most would date maybe 70-80% of that room, even if they were aware of incompatibility issues.

The fact of the matter is, the less pressure people have to pair bond and form normal connections with people they don't know, the more xenophobic the world will get. This is just basic logic.

Last edited:
> thinking that females are not deliberately malicious
jlf

It's very easy bluepillers. Enter a room. Say a room the size of a classroom 30-40 people in it. How many of those men would you actually agree to go on a date?

Very often the answer would be one, or none. All women think like this. It's the most common thing in the world for young females to live their high school and college lives being completely indifferent to all the men in their day-to-day lives.

If you ask a low SMV, have them enter a room-- I think most would date maybe 70-80% of that room, even if they were aware of incompatibility issues.
Pretty much everyone posting here has grown up in a classroom, where the girls thought the vast majority of the boys in class were untouchable garbage, and the girls only fawned over 1 boy in class and some 2-3 chads cherrypicked from other classrooms or schools.

in my school, each class had 1-2 harem masters who had all the foids (i was in many computer, programming and electronics classes, so not many foids)

in my school, each class had 1-2 harem masters who had all the foids (i was in many computer, programming and electronics classes, so not many foids)
women can only operate on a level of lust spelled out exactly like 50 shades

because it goes against the narrative and shows that women are wrong, and women hate being wrong
Pretty much everyone posting here has grown up in a classroom, where the girls thought the vast majority of the boys in class were untouchable garbage, and the girls only fawned over 1 boy in class and some 2-3 chads cherrypicked from other classrooms or schools.

Jfl. This is how every school experience from men’s POV is