Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why don't female bluepillers understand that 90% of women only find 6% of men attractive

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 23h 29m
It's very easy bluepillers. Enter a room. Say a room the size of a classroom 30-40 people in it. How many of those men would you actually agree to go on a date?

Very often the answer would be one, or none. All women think like this. It's the most common thing in the world for young females to live their high school and college lives being completely indifferent to all the men in their day-to-day lives. Any bluepiller would agree that it would be sad and borderline rapey for women to feel pressured to settle for some loser just to feel normal, so bluepillers should be proud of the choices all women make now even if you personally suffer for it.

If you ask a low SMV male, have them enter a room-- I think most would date maybe 70-80% of that room, even if they were aware of incompatibility issues.

The fact of the matter is, the less pressure people have to pair bond and form normal connections with people they don't know, the more xenophobic the world will get. This is just basic logic.

Last edited:
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
105d 15h 24m
> thinking that females are not deliberately malicious
jlf

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
158d 16h 56m
SlayerSlayer said:
It's very easy bluepillers. Enter a room. Say a room the size of a classroom 30-40 people in it. How many of those men would you actually agree to go on a date?

Very often the answer would be one, or none. All women think like this. It's the most common thing in the world for young females to live their high school and college lives being completely indifferent to all the men in their day-to-day lives.

If you ask a low SMV, have them enter a room-- I think most would date maybe 70-80% of that room, even if they were aware of incompatibility issues.
Pretty much everyone posting here has grown up in a classroom, where the girls thought the vast majority of the boys in class were untouchable garbage, and the girls only fawned over 1 boy in class and some 2-3 chads cherrypicked from other classrooms or schools.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
in my school, each class had 1-2 harem masters who had all the foids (i was in many computer, programming and electronics classes, so not many foids)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 23h 29m
Abominationcel said:
in my school, each class had 1-2 harem masters who had all the foids (i was in many computer, programming and electronics classes, so not many foids)
women can only operate on a level of lust spelled out exactly like 50 shades

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
13d 11h 2m
because it goes against the narrative and shows that women are wrong, and women hate being wrong
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
Pretty much everyone posting here has grown up in a classroom, where the girls thought the vast majority of the boys in class were untouchable garbage, and the girls only fawned over 1 boy in class and some 2-3 chads cherrypicked from other classrooms or schools.

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
★★★
61d 8h 18m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
because it goes against the narrative and shows that women are wrong, and women hate being wrong

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★
27d 6h 49m
Another thing is they are so fucking retarded they actually believe the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and "muh preferences ya preferences are different durrr" crap. Despite every study showing that beauty standards (symmetry, tone, angles, eyes, etc.) are surprisingly consistent - even inter-culturally.

They think they're just different for "preferring" Chris Hemsworth-look alikes. And some other women prefer ricecels and currycels.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
SlayerSlayer said:
women can only operate on a level of lust spelled out exactly like 50 shades
that's why that book is so popular among them

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
9d 1h 22m
Because foids are not sentient

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
> thinking that females are not deliberately malicious
jlf

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 23h 25m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
Jfl. This is how every school experience from men’s POV is

Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 11h 11m
Abominationcel said:
What country?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8