Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does twitter have to mog me by recommending me this shit on my feed?

Elon Musk should be curbstomped for ruining my day like this.

Elon Musk should be curbstomped for ruining my day like this.
I'm about to stop using it. He fucked up the algorithm forever. It's a right-wing echo chamber.

I'm about to stop using it. He fucked up the algorithm forever. It's a right-wing echo chamber.
It's a left wing echo chamber too. Now it at least doesn't suppress just one side.

It's a left wing echo chamber too. Now it at least doesn't suppress just one side.
No, it's right wing echo chamber all the cuckservative redpillers billionaire bootlickers suck each others cocks on twitter.

Why did you liked the video

No, it's right wing echo chamber all the cuckservative redpillers billionaire bootlickers suck each others cocks on twitter.
No. It's an echo chamber for both sides. Elon Musk isn't actively censoring left-wing people like twitter used to censor right wingers.

No. It's an echo chamber for both sides. Elon Musk isn't actively censoring left-wing people like twitter used to censor right wingers.
Except Elon is overtly combative towards almost every controversial liberal talking point and promotes "Trust the Plan Vote GOP" faggots that will say anything to attract the most engagement.

ll the cuckservative redpillers billionaire bootlickers suck each others cocks on twitter.

cough cough Tim Pool Ian Miles Cheong Andrew Tate cough cough

Except Elon is overtly combative towards almost every controversial liberal talking point and promotes "Trust the Plan Vote GOP" faggots that will say anything to attract the most engagement.

cough cough Tim Pool Ian Miles Cheong Andrew Tate cough cough
He has a different opinion however he at least doesn't censor the opposing side is my point.