Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does this forum keep insisting that Curries > Chinks ???

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I know this is more than a curry cope, because even non-curries seem to say it. The closest answer I've gotten to this is that the average bollywood Chadpreet mogs the average K-Pop Chang. Which is fair enough.

But let's compare the two races side by side.

Ricemen have white skin. It's actually more white than europeans if you get to the specificities of it. The Ricemen almost never got bald. Ricemen food it tastier than curry food. Ricemen make tech and they wear normal clothing.

As opposed to curries.

Curries have shit skins. Quite literary. Yes some curries have European and Central asian features, but those features are cancelled out by their curry traits. Curries go bald. Curries eat curry which not only taste like shit, but it makes them smell like curry. Curries don't make tech. And for the most part Curries wear thawbs, Salwars, dotis.etc Which is subhuman af and you can't pul that shit off unless you're a chadpreet. Again, Chad can wear whatever the fuck he wants.

Here are two average looking curries and chinkies.

Which looks more appealing?

Traditional indian man 23804674

Person hair male chinese profession hairstyle black hair face one head business people 1086504

I agree with you that curries have it slightly worse, but in those two pictures the curry is better looking.

The guy in the above photo mogs hard. Look at that low inhib smile. He 'bout to grab that bob n vagene.

Curries are gods.

That's one of the ugliest ricecels I've ever seen ngl.

I'm a curry and like curry food. I would like a foid that cooks me biriyani and watches cricket with me.

Both are shit.
One is Cow shit other is horse shit.
Its up to your personal taste

I'm a curry and like curry food. I would like a foid that cooks me biriyani and watches cricket with me.
Ah yes. Biriyani is good. And Barfi. But I hate Samosa and Dosa.
Cricket sucks. But I hate sports in general so....

Both are shit.
One is Cow shit other is horse shit.
Its up to your personal taste
Even if one is worse off than the other it makes no sense in practical terms.

A 2/10 is uglier than a 3/10 but they're both equally screwed in practice. Same thing with rice and curry

Indian food is great when i was living in uk i survived by having tikkas

If you’re an ‘exotic’ East Asian like a Jap Or Korean then you have a chance of getting weebfoids or Kpop cunts. Meanwhile Han Chinese are rotting, avoided by all women bcos they think they have COVID. Chinese even get name mogged

If you’re an ‘exotic’ East Asian like a Jap Or Korean then you have a chance of getting weebfoids or Kpop cunts. Meanwhile Han Chinese are rotting, avoided by all women bcos they think they have COVID. Chinese even get name mogged

Chinese are the niggers of Asians. They have absolutely 0 soft power.

In the grand scale of thing they are both worthless in the west since they are in minority.

Think about it, they're not gonna be competing with each other for respect. They're gonna compete with Blacks, Nafris, whites etc which are far more numerous than them.

So it doesn't matter who is slightly better since both are gonna end up mogged hard by Whites/Blacks.

I know this is more than a curry cope, because even non-curries seem to say it. The closest answer I've gotten to this is that the average bollywood Chadpreet mogs the average K-Pop Chang. Which is fair enough.

But let's compare the two races side by side.

Ricemen have white skin. It's actually more white than europeans if you get to the specificities of it. The Ricemen almost never got bald. Ricemen food it tastier than curry food. Ricemen make tech and they wear normal clothing.

As opposed to curries.

Curries have shit skins. Quite literary. Yes some curries have European and Central asian features, but those features are cancelled out by their curry traits. Curries go bald. Curries eat curry which not only taste like shit, but it makes them smell like curry. Curries don't make tech. And for the most part Curries wear thawbs, Salwars, dotis.etc Which is subhuman af and you can't pul that shit off unless you're a chadpreet. Again, Chad can wear whatever the fuck he wants.

Here are two average looking curries and chinkies.

Which looks more appealing?

View attachment 304101
View attachment 304102
Rice > curry, by far. Everyone who says something else is coping. Even @riceronicel used to think curry > rice, until I convinced him otherwise (check his usertitle). He will be missed, I hope he didn't rope.

I’ll always stand by curry > rice

I don't think I've seen much curries that ever said that, infact the opposite. However the reality is that curry>all

Almost no one thinks curries are above rice except for a few shitskin copers.

Rice > curry, by far. Everyone who says something else is coping. Even @riceronicel used to think curry > rice, until I convinced him otherwise (check his usertitle). He will be missed, I hope he didn't rope.
yeah.

I always thought curries are at the bottom

I agree with you that curries have it slightly worse, but in those two pictures the curry is better looking.

Yes.
I think aryan indians are rated higher than realistic south Chinese men though.

Yes.
I think aryan indians are rated higher than realistic south Chinese men though.
Cope, that's only a few places in the northwest of India, most the country doesn't fit that mold. That's like rice using uighars to represent themselves. Stupid af

The guy in the above photo mogs hard. Look at that low inhib smile. He 'bout to grab that bob n vagene.
lmao