Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does this forum care so much about cucktears

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
They can't do shit to us. I feel sorry for them tbh thinking they are doing something noble by shitting on us when in  reality nobody gives a flying fuck. Even Walter Fate dislikes cucktears. They lack the iq to understand us let alone dissect our posts. They tell us to get off this forum and stop 'wasting our lives' while they are on reddit wasting theirs.

They shut down r/incels and incel.life and i want them to suffer

TheVman said:
They shut down r/incels and incel.life and i want them to suffer

The community never should have been on cuckitt in the first place tbh. I agree they should suffer

I am just happy they are wasting their lives on us haha.

They could potentially shut this site down if they autistically screech enough.

I like seeing how wrong they are.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I am just happy they are wasting their lives on us haha.
what life? they're incels in denial

There is 1 old post on cucktears from this website, everything else is /r/braincels

I want them to suck my dick

towncel said:
There is 1 old post on cucktears from this website, everything else is /r/braincels

We will be the main target after they get rid of Braincels

I will always despise the the cuckfags for forcing Cuckitt to ban us while were were private (FFS!) and they still hound us to this day.

They give us attention and some ppl on this site fap to that.
I dont give a fk about inceltears tbh, Idk why ppl keep making threads about them.

jackbud said:
Because they want to destroy us. I'm not gonna identity the person yet but I have it on good authority that one of the top posters on this site is an undercover cucktears member. He has been reading every post of mine and screencapping anything noteworthy, trying to build a case against me and cause legal trouble. 

I'm not fond of Cucktears but I would never be this dedicated to destroying their reputation. These people are hateful bullies and right now they can't be ignored. Soon I'm going to make a post identifying the infiltrator, unless he decides to PM me and apologize first.

Who is he? Can you pm me?

They've struck first and took two of our forums down, it's only natural that we retaliate. Even now, they continue to harass and report us.

Minjaze said:
They've struck first and took two of our forums down, it's only natural that we retaliate. Even now, they continue to harass and report us.

The only way is to round them up and spray them down with rifles

GeneticDysfunction said:
The only way is to round them up and spray them down with rifles

0PCafrw.gif

Jockcel said:
Who is he? Can you pm me?

Ehh I shouldn't say. Tbh I'm just gonna try to forget about this for now and hope he moves on. He already caused significant trouble for me so maybe he'll just give up.

Incelqueers is a villainous hive of snitches and blue pilled cucks.

_incelinside said:
Even Walter Fate dislikes cucktears.

I got bored of his lame ass videos and stopped watching. I'm curious, what was his reasoning for this?

VincentVanCope said:
I got bored of his lame ass videos and stopped watching. I'm curious, what was his reasoning for this?

Cann't remember exactly. Something about them being too low IQ or vindictive

I respectfully disagree. They can do a lot of things to us given that nearly all of things we say are againts current modern social norms, they already closed both Incels.life and Reddit InceL subreddit.

Should we care about what they say? Yes indeed, this whole discussion can be described as a coin with two sides. One part is Incels and other part is Inceltears with polar opposite ideologies. Inceltears generally refuse to listen, are too sanctimonious and try to take away the only mean of incels to socialize and vent. Incels are not that great either; they talk crude for sake of being crude, too hedonistic while ironically using Black Pill when it should cause self overcome. Their arguments generally cant go beyond Tinder experiments, even when they
bring up arguments that hold some weight opposition just bring tons of anecdotes to deflect said argument and cycle continues. 

This conflict results in even more hatred, even when their intentions are benevolent it ironically breeds more hatred. How long will this go? Is there even a point to this conflict?

Maeror said:
I respectfully disagree. They can do a lot of things to us given that nearly all of things we say are againts current modern social norms, they already closed both Incels.life and Reddit InceL subreddit.

Should we care about what they say? Yes indeed, this whole discussion can be described as a coin with two sides. One part is Incels and other part is cucktears with polar opposite ideologies. cucktears generally refuse to listen, are too sanctimonious and try to take away the only mean of incels to socialize and vent. Incels are not that great either; they talk crude for sake of being crude, too hedonistic while ironically using Black Pill when it should cause self overcome. Their arguments generally cant go beyond Tinder experiments, even when they
bring up arguments that hold some weight opposition just bring tons of anecdotes to deflect said argument and cycle continues. 

This conflict results in even more hatred, even when their intentions are benevolent it ironically breeds more hatred. How long will this go? Is there even a point to this conflict?

Lol it's not like we are gonna elect representatives and have a civilized debate tbh we've already been demonized to the point of no return. Our primary objective should be redundant communities in case this website falls. I don't believe we should censor ourselves for the sake of appearing favourable to cucktears, most of the stuff said here is just expressive hyperbole anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back