Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you do leave this forum for the sake of your mental health, you will still be lonely and single

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Iv’e seen people on this forum say that they will be permanently leaving this forum to improve their mental health. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will still be doomed to a sexless and lonely life with or without this forum. You wont escape your fate.

They came here originally for a reason.

I tried leaving 2 times but i started to miss this place. After a while i just got used to the content on here

Iv’e seen people on this forum say that they will be permanently leaving this forum to improve their mental health. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will still be doomed to a sexless and lonely life with or without this forum. You wont escape your fate.
Yeah they will be back

It's ironic modern society is so depressing and shitty the concept of incel is a product and symptom of a fucked world. I'm glad atleast this forum exists it's actually an outlet and platform for me to connect with similar people and get some negativity off my chest. This is actual therapy and not bullshit systemized healthcare with drug dealers (psychiatrists) with their meds

If anything, leaving would just make it worse. Their life will still be trash, but they'll have no support system and nowhere to vent.

If anything, leaving would just make it worse. Their life will still be trash, but they'll have no support system and nowhere to vent.
That's why leaving the forum is a stupid idea

Once you go black you never go back

This forum gives me a sense of belonging and community