Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the term "femcel" even exist? EVERY foid can find someone

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends as well. 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

It's just foids wanting to look quirky and different for attention. Nothing more to it. I just wish I could press a button to instantly set on fire any normgroid and foid who uses blackpill/PSL lingo as a meme. :forcedsmile:

It's just foids wanting to look quirky and different for attention. Nothing more to it. I just wish I could press a button to instantly set on fire any normgroid and foid who uses blackpill/PSL lingo as a meme. :forcedsmile:
True

"femcel" is a meme aesthetic for edgy tumblr girls.

femcel is when you ckweerkie and hate moi'ds

Normies and foids see that someone is doing something different, so they steal it

Many such cases

Femcels gave themselves that title just to troll

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back