Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the Incels.co Twitter invite people to try and contact Incels.co?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The only conclusion I can come to is, it's because addressing the incel cause has to involve reaching out to society, or society reaching out to us. If it really was "Us vs. Them," what is it @Master invites people to talk to Incels.co about? What is this supposed to pan out to? If not some kind of mutual understanding between us and the people who reach out to us?

Invite them to reject their registration or banning them after the obvious first bluepilled post.

I'm trying to fully understand what you're saying. Do you mean by posting email contact?

I remember a Tweet or a bio or something where it said that we were open to being reached out to.

I remember a Tweet or a bio or something where it said that we were open to being reached out to.
Always intetesting to discuss stuff with people who hold opposing viewpoints

Master is a brainlet who can't cook burgers right

Oh, that was mostly for news agencies, academics, and etc to contact us with questions and etc.

So it must be important to the incel cause that news agencies and academics reach us with their questions? They aren't some enemy to be ignored and/or destroyed.

Eh, some have to be ignored, but I would instead give my input rather than letting them spew propaganda unfettered.

Some, but not all?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back