Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does the forum feel so dead now?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Is it because of the weekend? It feels like it’s a ghost town now.I can see tumble weeds blowing in the wind between threads.There isn’t even the couple lurking guests anymore.

A48613D8 6DD4 4C55 931E C2A1148793CE

LARPers are enjoying their weekend getting laid etc

I returned and you still feel that way??

Incels.me was way more known than Incels.is

LARPers are enjoying their weekend getting laid etc
I feel has if they just shit post during the week and go to parties and take their gfs on dates while laughing at us.
A27EB68B 15B9 487F 8862 69144D20EB47

Incels.me was way more known than Incels.is
That probably has something to do with it most still don’t know the Web address has been changed.

Forums die when they become famous, normies and low iqs find it.
Is it because of the weekend?
Am I the only one who posts more on weekends then the rest of the week?

I just lurk and hardly post either way, but I think most threads have been in the same pattern for a while now talking about the same things with minor changes, and there's only so much of it a normal person would take before leaving this place.

I vaguely remember you just from your avi tbh . Nice to have you back tho man.
Tfw unforgettable even on an incel forum. It's over.

I think it is two things
1) Sunday so all the fakecels are getting blown by their girlfriends and all the larpers are still trying to go to partys or bars to get "laid" then come here posting on Monday saying their weekend was shit even though they are actively trying like fools
2) You are getting used to the forums. You got over the "honeymoon" phase and now this site, like all other things, is boring to you. Video games. TV. Netflix. Going outside. All boring and feel useless and dead to you. The only thing that could even ever make you feel alive again is intimacy with a female but that will never happen. This is your new base. Get used to it.

From what I can tell, Google has blacklisted the site. I'll make a thread about it to see if it's legit.

- New domain, lemmings got lost in the shuffle.
- Prolific posters left or got banned.
- Nothing more to say for a topic that has been beaten to death.
- LDAR
- In hibernation (coping)
- Roped

I remember him. He recommended jiu jitsu to me for coping. :feelsbadman:
Jiu Jitsu is legit but I prefer boxing.

Punching is just way more fun to me. More aggressive and helps get my anger out.

I’ve only been doing it once a week lately. Need to do it more often tbh. :feelsbadman:

It’s the nature of these forums: you “discover” the community, learn WHY you’re doomed, debate over causes, some people leave then you see a new group join and it repeats non-stop.

Between all the users lost due to changing the domain and many profilic incels banned its no wonder that the forum feels slower.

Because all of the fakecels are going to parties and shit during the weekend.

All the fakecel prettyboys are fucking their gfs.

All the fakecel prettyboys are fucking their gfs.
Because all of the fakecels are going to parties and shit during the weekend.
I think it is two things
1) Sunday so all the fakecels are getting blown by their girlfriends and all the larpers are still trying to go to partys or bars to get "laid" then come here posting on Monday saying their weekend was shit even though they are actively trying like fools
2) You are getting used to the forums. You got over the "honeymoon" phase and now this site, like all other things, is boring to you. Video games. TV. Netflix. Going outside. All boring and feel useless and dead to you. The only thing that could even ever make you feel alive again is intimacy with a female but that will never happen. This is your new base. Get used to it.
My thoughts excatly tbh
AB9A9BA6 2739 4EAF 8AC3 7FE6C06DD801

From what I can tell, Google has blacklisted the site. I'll make a thread about it to see if it's legit.
i mean it doesnt show up if you google it sooo

or at least if you just google incels alone

Not everyone is a neet and actually have to work to live.

Not everyone is a neet and actually have to work to live.
That’s funny but you have no life if you’re on this site. Let’s face the truth here.:feelsthink:

That’s funny but you have no life if you’re on this site. Let’s face the truth here.:feelsthink:

Yeah true only reason I leave the house is to wageslave and buy food.

fakecels slaying

I don't know if it's just me but the chad AVIs seem to just vanish

I don't know if it's just me but the chad AVIs seem to just vanish
I see more 2d anime girl avi’s now . It definitely halos people.

A lot of users who put effort into their posts have left.