Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does society get so strict about hitting a woman but shrugs if someone beats the shit out of a guy?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i never understood this, they say "never hit a woman" instead of "never hit anyone". some guys might listen to this and think that they can get away with assaulting other men as a result. and why does society react so aggressively to a man even mildly hitting a foid? sure it's bad to hit a foid, but hitting a man is just as bad.

if i were to beat up a scrawny small guy, people would just break up the fight and try to calm me down. but if i even just slapped a woman very mildly or just pushed one very mildly then everyone will try to jump me and they'll act like as if i raped a toddler. that's why i doubt that it's because women are weaker. i don't think thats the real reason this "never hit a woman" rule exists. if that was the reason, why does society shrug if a man beats up a small scrawny guy but freaks out if a small guy hits a female bodybuilder? i think it has to do with the benevolent sexism since ancient times where society viewed women as particularly vulnerable and taught that men are supposed to protect women, and any men who disobeyed this strict teaching was viewed as a threat that men need to protect women against. i think that's the real reason behind "never hit a foid".

and sometimes white knights advocate punishment disproportionate to the crime. If you a hit a woman in a rather mild manner, they think you should be violently beaten until you're in a hospital with broken bones and blind eyes. if you beat one up, they think you need to be killed. yet if i beat up a scrawny small guy, nobody would want me killed. hell, many wouldn't even want me to be violently beaten to the extent of being in a hospital. and honestly, if this never hit a woman rule didn't exist, most men who never hit women would probably do it in wii sports boxing if a woman get verbally abusing them or bothering them constantly.

and society didn't used to tolerate this either. many people (including historians) believe this myth that domestic violence was tolerated before the 70s, but this is actually false. according to information i read, it used to be taken much much more seriously a century ago. vigilante murders and attacks were done from time to time against a wife beater and being a wife beater back then is like being a child molester today.

not condoning hitting a foid, but why don't people react this way to hitting a man. i think hitting a man is just as bad as hitting a foid. whether they're weaker than you or not has no effect on how bad it is. i don't wanna hear "but they can't win the fight" because many men can't win the fight if you assault them either. and some women can win the fight, and plus, when you attack someone your own size, sometimes they still will be defeated by you in the fight. also, i don't think simply hitting someone is difficult for them to fight back against. if all you do is mildly slap them, i don't see how their is some unfair fight where they automatically will lose if all you did was simply slap or push them and nothing afterward. i don't think their vulnerability has any effect on how wrong it is.

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel

It's just good old gynocentrism. A pro fighter 120 kgs jacked guy beating some scrawny sick dude is more cowardly than an average guy hitting an average woman and no one would whiteknight and call him a coward nonstop in this case if there was a reason for the aggression.

i never understood this, they say "never hit a woman" instead of "never hit anyone". some guys might listen to this and think that they can get away with assaulting other men as a result. and why does society react so aggressively to a man even mildly hitting a foid? sure it's bad to hit a foid, but hitting a man is just as bad.

if i were to beat up a scrawny small guy, people would just break up the fight and try to calm me down. but if i even just slapped a woman very mildly or just pushed one very mildly then everyone will try to jump me and they'll act like as if i raped a toddler. that's why i doubt that it's because women are weaker. i don't think thats the real reason this "never hit a woman" rule exists. if that was the reason, why does society shrug if a man beats up a small scrawny guy but freaks out if a small guy hits a female bodybuilder? i think it has to do with the benevolent sexism since ancient times where society viewed women as particularly vulnerable and taught that men are supposed to protect women, and any men who disobeyed this strict teaching was viewed as a threat that men need to protect women against. i think that's the real reason behind "never hit a foid".

and sometimes white knights advocate punishment disproportionate to the crime. If you a hit a woman in a rather mild manner, they think you should be violently beaten until you're in a hospital with broken bones and blind eyes. if you beat one up, they think you need to be killed. yet if i beat up a scrawny small guy, nobody would want me killed. hell, many wouldn't even want me to be violently beaten to the extent of being in a hospital. and honestly, if this never hit a woman rule didn't exist, most men who never hit women would probably do it in wii sports boxing if a woman get verbally abusing them or bothering them constantly.

and society didn't used to tolerate this either. many people (including historians) believe this myth that domestic violence was tolerated before the 70s, but this is actually false. according to information i read, it used to be taken much much more seriously a century ago. vigilante murders and attacks were done from time to time against a wife beater and being a wife beater back then is like being a child molester today.

not condoning hitting a foid, but why don't people react this way to hitting a man. i think hitting a man is just as bad as hitting a foid. whether they're weaker than you or not has no effect on how bad it is. i don't wanna hear "but they can't win the fight" because many men can't win the fight if you assault them either. and some women can win the fight, and plus, when you attack someone your own size, sometimes they still will be defeated by you in the fight. also, i don't think simply hitting someone is difficult for them to fight back against. if all you do is mildly slap them, i don't see how their is some unfair fight where they automatically will lose if all you did was simply slap or push them and nothing afterward. i don't think their vulnerability has any effect on how wrong it is.

Its from an older time when women were actually kept in line.

Society had no problem with a man giving a woman what she deserved. And women knew better not to hit back.

Now women can do whatever they want and recieve no consequences and they know this. In fact giving a woman what she deserves will land you in jail, beaten up by an army of white knight simps, or killed.

In reality its men who decided to give women rights and ruin everything. Specifically cumskin men and cucks

Its from an older time when women were actually kept in line.

Society had no problem with a man giving a woman what she deserved. And women knew better not to hit back.

Now women can do whatever they want and recieve no consequences and they know this. In fact giving a woman what she deserves will land you in jail, beaten up by an army of white knight simps, or killed.

In reality its men who decided to give women rights and ruin everything. Specifically cumskin men and cucks
the notion that inmates attack woman beaters is actually a myth. they hate sex offenders (including sex crimes like public urination believe it or not), but most don't care if you're in there for domestic violence.

but this idea that society used to tolerate domestic violence is a myth. it was actually always frowned upon. i read articles about this myth
It's just good old gynocentrism. A pro fighter 120 kgs jacked guy beating some scrawny sick dude is more cowardly than an average guy hitting an average woman and no one would whiteknight and call him a coward nonstop in this case if there was a reason for the aggression.
most men who beat their gf/wife are NOT doing it because they're vulnerable. they usually do it to get what they want in the relationship or due to jealousy towards their significant other. in fact, studies have shown that men who conform to hypermasculine norms and culture are more likely to beat their significant other. scrawny little nerdy guys are the least likely. that's why you got college athletes and MMA fighters and people in the military being much more likely to be domestic abusers.

if i were to beat up a scrawny small guy, people would just break up the fight and try to calm me down. but if i even just slapped a woman very mildly or just pushed one very mildly then everyone will try to jump me and they'll act like as if i raped a toddler.
A lot of normie cucks are brainwashed by bluepilled media, and they always look for ways to act like the "heroes" they see in movies. They don't care that she the foid is weaker, all they want is to try and get pussy.

A lot of normie cucks are brainwashed by bluepilled media, and they always look for ways to act like the "heroes" they see in movies. They don't care that she the foid is weaker, all they want is to try and get pussy.
high iq. and there is so many double standards in favor of women other than this

women sleeps with underage guy: people envy the guy and anyone who is outraged only says she should be jailed but nobody says she should die
men sleeps with 17 year old girl: people want him hung and castrated without anesthesia

women only wants tall men: just a preference
men don't want landwhales: yikes you are a picky sexist pig!!!1

middle aged woman dates young men to feel young again: she's just missing her youth i feel we shouldn't judge
me, a man, wanting an 18 year old at age 23 to relive the college days i never experienced: yikes such a sexist predatory fantasy!!!1

old woman dates young man: cougar
older man younger women: pedophilia, dirty old man

high iq. and there is so many double standards in favor of women other than this

women sleeps with underage guy: people envy the guy and anyone who is outraged only says she should be jailed but nobody says she should die
men sleeps with 17 year old girl: people want him hung and castrated without anesthesia

middle aged woman dates young men to feel young again: she's just missing her youth i feel we shouldn't judge
me, a man, wanting an 18 year old at age 23 to relive the college days i never experienced: yikes such a sexist predatory fantasy!!!1

High iq. This is why norm fags shouldn't be in charge of anything, or tell others how to behave. Being consistent is almost impossible for them, only uncucked men can see reality without being influenced by the bluepill.

High iq. This is why norm fags shouldn't be in charge of anything, or tell others how to behave. Being consistent is almost impossible for them, only uncucked men can see reality without being influenced by the bluepill.
and they wonder why incel forums exist

Hopefully being uncucked will be common knowledge for men soon.
i feel like teaching men they're as bad as child rapists for hitting a foid in wii sports boxing out of anger from being bullied by her makes these men angrier

i feel like teaching men they're as bad as child rapists for hitting a foid in wii sports boxing out of anger from being bullied by her makes these men angrier
It's not a long term solution, it's the only thing low iq whores and cucks can think of.

It's not a long term solution, it's the only thing low iq whores and cucks can think of.
It just makes men angry because a foid can bully them as much as they like and the man can’t fight back in minecraft

And yet you are going to be called a sexist if this gets on social media. Society can't fucking stand facts, they wish to blindly believe in unwritten norms. You can't expect to reason with society, society doesn't think, it follow whatever the elite steers.

And yet you are going to be called a sexist if this gets on social media. Society can't fucking stand facts, they wish to blindly believe in unwritten norms. You can't expect to reason with society, society doesn't think, it follow whatever the elite steers.
Yep. They are too chicken to think for themselves

Yep. They are too chicken to think for themselves

Natural I guess, and I can barely point that people work like this because they need some sort of "control". Without it, life wouldn't have a sense. That's why people need laws, social constructs, unwritten codes to shape their daily life. A problem is when you lose your individualism and you are subject to being programmed by the same boring casual people but with higher prowess.

Back then foids were kept in check so there was no need for them. But now foids do need to get beaten (in Minecraft hunger games) but everyone else is too cucked.

It just makes men angry because a foid can bully them as much as they like and the man can’t fight back in minecraft
Telling foids it's not ok for men to hit them means it's ok when they hit men.

Oh, go crawl back into DeuxRAMA, or GoldandBlack, or whatever other gross anarchocapitalist incel spawnpit you originally crawled out of. Mammals are talking here, Pepe.

Back then foids were kept in check so there was no need for them. But now foids do need to get beaten (in Minecraft hunger games) but everyone else is too cucked.
Domestic violence was actually more frowned on a century ago
Telling foids it's not ok for men to hit them means it's ok when they hit men.
i remember a social experiment when a woman abuses a man in public and people didn’t do anything

i remember a social experiment when a woman abuses a man in public and people didn’t do anything
I think I showed it to you, then the opposite happened and the man was confronted by whiteknight fags.

I think I showed it to you, then the opposite happened and the man was confronted by whiteknight fags.
I know. I bet if a man beat up a scrawny nerd, white knights would ignore it

because double standards

Because men just dont matter any more (besides the 10/10s). We are just better off rotting away at home or finish our journey of life early

The real question is what is this thread doing in lounge

I feel like society is just gynocentric
It wasn't always like this, that's why the media keeps pumping everyone with bluepills to make them stay asleep.

You already know the answer tbh
And if you don't maybe it's best you don't think of it too much because soyciety will find a way to rub the double standards in your face in due time.

actually domestic violence was frowned on even more back a century ago
No, that was only from a few cucked magazines and one or two cucked towns.

No, that was only from a few cucked magazines and one or two cucked towns.
idk. they found newspapers from various towns and whipping posts were being considered back then. plus, one guy ( i can't remember his name) became a celebrity (but completely forgotten one) for whipping wifebeaters. theodore roosevelt also condemned wife beaters too

idk. they found newspapers from various towns and whipping posts were being considered back then. plus, one guy ( i can't remember his name) became a celebrity (but completely forgotten one) for whipping wifebeaters. theodore roosevelt also condemned wife beaters too
That doesn't mean it was the majority opinion. I found out the whipping posts were mainly used on black slaves, and only 5 white men were whipped on them for beating their wives.

That doesn't mean it was the majority opinion. I found out the whipping posts were mainly used on black slaves, and only 5 white men were whipped on them for beating their wives.
FIVE white men? source? anyways it was only in delware and oregon and then wife beatings came suddenly less common

FIVE white men? source? anyways it was only in delware and oregon and then wife beatings came suddenly less common
They rarely used it. And the husband would have to beat the shit out of wife many times to ever end up there in most cases, not just a slap or two.

Screen Shot 2020 10 07 at 114618 PM

They rarely used it. And the husband would have to beat the shit out of wife many times to ever end up there in most cases, not just a slap or two.

View attachment 352070
i read the last time a wifebeater was whipped was in 1952 in delaware

It was probably like this since ever, in both patriarchal and liberal countries women are absolved of almost all responsibilities and guilt.

It was probably like this since ever, in both patriarchal and liberal countries women are absolved of almost all responsibilities and guilt.
This never hit a foid rule is so dumb because I can beat up a man nearly to death and people shrug and yet they have a heart attack if I even mildly slap a foid

this question really caused me to ponder
1200px-Le_Penseur_in_the_Jardin_du_Mus%C3%A9e_Rodin%2C_Paris_14_June_2015.jpg

this question really caused me to ponder
1200px-Le_Penseur_in_the_Jardin_du_Mus%C3%A9e_Rodin%2C_Paris_14_June_2015.jpg
Let’s be honest, men who act super aggressive about their hatred for woman beaters are probably secretly woman beaters themselves

This never hit a foid rule is so dumb because I can beat up a man nearly to death and people shrug and yet they have a heart attack if I even mildly slap a foid
Yeah women are weaker in general, thats why boys are teached to never ever hit a girl but they dont teach girls not to provoke, also somewhat is teached to not attack someone smaller than you but no one gives a fuck because boys must be strong even when they are half the size of others.

Let’s be honest, men who act super aggressive about their hatred for woman beaters are probably secretly woman beaters themselves

They're probably soys.

Yeah women are weaker in general, thats why boys are teached to never ever hit a girl but they dont teach girls not to provoke, also somewhat is teached to not attack someone smaller than you but no one gives a fuck because boys must be strong even when they are half the size of others.
If women were weaker then why do people get mad if a guy hits a woman who is as big as him?

If you're a man, you're expendable cannon fodder and you have to be strong among a lot of other things to be useful, you gain your value through competing with other males. If you're a foid, you're a human incubator that doesn't need to be strong to execute its role, foids don't have to compete since their value comes from the holes they are born with. If you get the shit beaten out of you that means you are weak and therefore useless. If a foid gets the shit beaten out of her that means a reproductive resource was damaged. Foids get defended more often because men want to fuck them and think defending them can increase the chances of fucking them because they are bluepilled or redpilled. Nobody wants to fuck you so nobody sees any use in risking themselves to defend you, there's usually nothing to be gained from associating with the loser of a conflict. It's pretty simple tbh.

If women were weaker then why do people get mad if a guy hits a woman who is as big as him?
man is still stronger, i know thats not the point there are women stronger than some men, i dunno i asked the teacher the same thing in elementary school where we debated about school bullies and he didnt said anything.

Society and foids being hypocrites by having double standard as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back