Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does society get so strict about hitting a woman but shrugs if someone beats the shit out of a guy?

Its from an older time when women were actually kept in line.

Society had no problem with a man giving a woman what she deserved. And women knew better not to hit back.

Now women can do whatever they want and recieve no consequences and they know this. In fact giving a woman what she deserves will land you in jail, beaten up by an army of white knight simps, or killed.

In reality its men who decided to give women rights and ruin everything. Specifically cumskin men and cucks

U dont think the (((nosetribe))) had anything to do with it?

Cuz Men are disposable in the eyes of society, women are not because they can give birth to the next generation and maintain population of the tribe.

Care to elaborate? I think the general consensus here is that they were the main group pushing for female rights, sexual liberation and other degeneracy through media brainwashing.

Care to elaborate? I think the general consensus here is that they were the main group pushing for female rights, sexual liberation and other degeneracy through media brainwashing.
Elaborate on what exactly. You asked me my opinion and I said no. I do not believe jewish people were the sole pushers of female rights.

Cumskins were right beside them. Always have been always will be. Whenever something goes wrong in whitey land its always the jews. I can't even name one thing whites have taken responsibility for

The Middle East was pretty based, even India at that time. You were allowed to heat your wife if she misbehaved
in early 1900s india, marriage was between a 13 year old girl and a 20 year old man. seriously

Gynocentric soyciety

Its from an older time when women were actually kept in line.

Society had no problem with a man giving a woman what she deserved. And women knew better not to hit back.

Now women can do whatever they want and recieve no consequences and they know this. In fact giving a woman what she deserves will land you in jail, beaten up by an army of white knight simps, or killed.

In reality its men who decided to give women rights and ruin everything. Specifically cumskin men and cucks

@BummerDrummer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back