Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: if there's an alien invasion, you consider siding with the aliens (reading a book about an alien invasion)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I know the alien invasion trope is not original, but I'm reading a series of books by Harry Turtledove called 'Worldwar'. The premise is that reptilian-like aliens invade during WW2, and the humans cast aside their differences and fight against the aliens.
How is the thread title relevant? Two events in the in the first book so far:

• In one instance, in a prison camp in the US, an Italian-American guy buys tamales from a Black vendor (remember this is the 40s so he's referred to as a Negro); the Black guy sneakily sells him cat meat (!!!), the Italian loses his shit and feels like kicking the Black guys ass for it, but the Black guy is basically "try it, you have no power over me, we're all niggers now under the aliens", and is even ready to fight back
  • One of the main characters is a Chinese foid. Like other humans, she's taken to a prison camp by the aliens. She's forced to become a fuck toy to an incel-tier riceman from her home village whom she has zero attraction towards, but the incel-y riceman is smart and starting learning some of the alien language quickly, and the aliens learned a little bit of Chinese from him, so she kind of sticks with him for a while
There are times I hope for an alien invasion. If I get killed, well they just made it sooner, as I know that's where I'm going. But if it benefits me, I'd side with the fucking aliens

pretty sure this happened in ww2 all the time, unhappy with the local system and siding with the others even invaders at times

read about leon degrelle imo, ultra based

Space is fake and gay and scientifically impossible

Space is fake and gay and scientifically impossible
This isn't the first time you've said this. I'm surprised that you unironically believe this. You will probably reply by saying that you're surprised that I unironically do. KEK

Why do you believe this (assuming you do)?

This isn't the first time you've said this. I'm surprised that you unironically believe this. You will probably reply by saying that you're surprised that I unironically do. KEK

Why do you believe this (assuming you do)?
Can a vacuum exist next to a positive pressure without a container?

Why can't you see the "curve?" Why can you "zoom in" on a ship that's, "under the curve?"

Can you trust the (((government?))) Or any science that you haven't replicated?

Do you trust others more than you're own perception?

Things are weirder than we can imagine.

Can a vacuum exist next to a positive pressure without a container?
No, but I don't see your point. Are you implying that the claim that space is a vacuum is false? If so, they will tell you themselves that space isn't a true vacuum. You will find trace particles. And here on earth we can only create partial vacuums.

Why can't you see the "curve?" Why can you "zoom in" on a ship that's, "under the curve?"
The earth is fucking HUGE. But you don't need to be that far high to see that there's a curvature to it.

This top answer on stackexchange does a pretty good job of explaining it. Of course, if you maintain the view that it's fake news and still gay, then I don't know, mango.

Can you trust the (((government?))) Or any science that you haven't replicated?
Trust is a funny thing. I wouldn't trust my close friend Bob (not his real name) with my money (because he's financially irresponsible), but I would certainly trust him with my life (because we've been through the thick of it). I wouldn't trust my friend Dave (also not his real name) with fixing my car (because he knows fuck all about them), but I would trust him to successfully give me a root canal (because he's a fucking dentist).

Governments, by design, are not there to help people. I don't trust governments with most decisions, because governments are in the business of control and governance. You only help the people you lord over to the extent to which it helps you lord over them easier. That's why Ronald Reagan's famous quote about government help is so poignant.

As far as science goes, I trust the physical sciences far more than social sciences, because it's less susceptible to corruption and political influence and meddling (though that's been gradually changing). I trust engineers (who are applied scientists in a way) and the institutions that produce them to the extent that they've been proven to be competent with a track record (Boeing fiasco need not apply, since that was a case of corporate malfeasance, rather than a case of shoddy engineering work). I trust that scientists are critical of each others' work to the extent that there isn't a profit or acknowledgement motive i.e., hiding bad science or falsifying it in order to get credit. But I have enough capacity for discernment to estimate with fair degree of accuracy (for my own purposes anyway) if there is institutional collusion to hide or obfuscate the truth, as was the case in the covid "vaccine" swindle, which was a huge financial boon for the right companies. The scientists there played along with the narrative because they were valuing their reputations more than scientific truth and/or had a financial stake in maintaining the facade (bribery or stocks in the companies).

You need to have a certain level of trust (or mundane faith, as I like to call it in these discussions). I trust that my toaster will work nearly 100% of the time within its window of operability, as was intended from the drawing boards to the manufacting and shipping. The same goes for every other piece of technology that has been tested and verified for use. It's all based on robust science and mathematics that, if you take the time to study, you will begin to have an appreciation for the way the things you may or may not take for granted around you works.

Do you trust others more than you're own perception?
I know that my perception, as well my senses, intuition, and reasoning faculties are limited. I can't see some things, but I know for a fact that they're there, such as radio and wireless signals, as well as conscious entities made of energy aka demons (that some want to believe are aliens). I have no choice but to have mundane faith in others in some matters. You can't do everything on your own. That includes the simple stuff like trusting your dry cleaner to clean your suits properly and the slightly more complex stuff like neurosurgery to remove a tiny tumor pressing against the inside of your skull that's detected from imaging scans (you also have to trust that the machine works and that the technician knows how to properly operate it).

Things are weirder than we can imagine.
Oh yes, more than you would be willing to believe.

No, but I don't see your point. Are you implying that the claim that space is a vacuum is false?
Yes
If so, they will tell you themselves that space isn't a true vacuum. You will find trace particles.
How do you know? Someone tell you? Who and why?
And here on earth we can only create partial vacuums.
That sucks
The earth is fucking HUGE. But you don't need to be that far high to see that there's a curvature to it.
All you need is a curved lens.
This top answer on stackexchange does a pretty good job of explaining it. Of course, if you maintain the view that it's fake news and still gay, then I don't know, mango.

Trust is a funny thing. I wouldn't trust my close friend Bob (not his real name) with my money (because he's financially irresponsible), but I would certainly trust him with my life (because we've been through the thick of it). I wouldn't trust my friend Dave (also not his real name) with fixing my car (because he knows fuck all about them), but I would trust him to successfully give me a root canal (because he's a fucking dentist).
Dentists shove mercury into the teeth of children. Root canals are a cause of cancer's. (Via infection)
Governments, by design, are not there to help people. I don't trust governments with most decisions, because governments are in the business of control and governance. You only help the people you lord over to the extent to which it helps you lord over them easier. That's why Ronald Reagan's famous quote about government help is so poignant.
Government is the largest sponsor of science.
As far as science goes, I trust the physical sciences far more than social sciences, because it's less susceptible to corruption and political influence and meddling (though that's been gradually changing). I trust engineers (who are applied scientists in a way) and the institutions that produce them to the extent that they've been proven to be competent with a track record (Boeing fiasco need not apply, since that was a case of corporate malfeasance, rather than a case of shoddy engineering work). I trust that scientists are critical of each others' work to the extent that there isn't a profit or acknowledgement motive i.e., hiding bad science or falsifying it in order to get credit. But I have enough capacity for discernment to estimate with fair degree of accuracy (for my own purposes anyway) if there is institutional collusion to hide or obfuscate the truth, as was the case in the covid "vaccine" swindle, which was a huge financial boon for the right companies. The scientists there played along with the narrative because they were valuing their reputations more than scientific truth and/or had a financial stake in maintaining the facade (bribery or stocks in the companies).

You need to have a certain level of trust (or mundane faith, as I like to call it in these discussions). I trust that my toaster will work nearly 100% of the time within its window of operability, as was intended from the drawing boards to the manufacting and shipping.
"Whatever works is true." basically, if it works, it's true, because you can use it. Like electricity. Wtf is it? No one knows! But we can make it jump though hoops and wires and do useful stuff. No trust is needed. It's behavior is consistent.

The same goes for every other piece of technology that has been tested and verified for use. It's all based on robust science and mathematics that, if you take the time to study, you will begin to have an appreciation for the way the things you may or may not take for granted around you works.
Not really. It's all just theories. That just seem to be true. But they don't matter because the thing works. Whatever works is true.
I know that my perception, as well my senses, intuition, and reasoning faculties are limited. I can't see some things, but I know for a fact that they're there, such as radio and wireless signals, as well as conscious entities made of energy aka demons (that some want to believe are aliens). I have no choice but to have mundane faith in others in some matters. You can't do everything on your own. That includes the simple stuff like trusting your dry cleaner to clean your suits properly and the slightly more complex stuff like neurosurgery to remove a tiny tumor pressing against the inside of your skull that's detected from imaging scans (you also have to trust that the machine works and that the technician knows how to properly operate it).
The dry cleaner is not the same as a faceless gov scientist.

It's about trusting you're own sense's. It's like Plato's cave....
Oh yes, more than you would be willing to believe.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEaHjPF47_E

I really hope you're joking here. The modern day flat earth craze is a carefully crafted psyop with the goal of discrediting skeptical stances and resistance of official narratives so to lump any critical analysis of them (the narratives) into the bin of conspiracy theories with that label in the minds of people. Its intended effect is the preamble to what we witnessed with the covid insanity and how "anti-vaxxer" become a pejorative in the public consciousness. It wasn't so much to profile more citizens for the FEMA camps or whatever (the people who fell for it were probably profiled for other reason), but to program the public into becoming more accepting of the official stories that are doled out to the public.

I really hope you're joking here. The modern day flat earth craze is a carefully crafted psyop with the goal of discrediting skeptical stances and resistance of official narratives so to lump any critical analysis of them (the narratives) into the bin of conspiracy theories with that label in the minds of people. Its intended effect is the preamble to what we witnessed with the covid insanity and how "anti-vaxxer" become a pejorative in the public consciousness. It wasn't so much to profile more citizens for the FEMA camps or whatever (the people who fell for it were probably profiled for other reason), but to program the public into becoming more accepting of the official stories that are doled out to the public.
Did you actually research it yourself, or just regurgitation the official story? (The one you learned in school.)

Flat earth isn't the top of the ladder. It's just a step. "One small step."

Did you know that the 1918 hemorrhagic fever deaths was caused by aspirin? Yeah.

The population believes whatever the "experts" say. Instead of doing a few easy experiment's. Or a few hours of research.

Believe whatever you want. I'll trust my own eyes and skin.

Did you actually research it yourself, or just regurgitation the official story? (The one you learned in school.)
Yes, I did. When an absolutely ridiculous thing is said and it gets a lot of attention and traction, it almost demands your attention - at least, for a bit.

I didn't, however, use tools to measure the curvature myself, if that's what you're asking.

Yes, I did. When an absolutely ridiculous thing is said and it gets a lot of attention and traction, it almost demands your attention - at least, for a bit.

I didn't, however, use tools to measure the curvature myself, if that's what you're asking.
It's not important. Jus forget I mentioned it.

Easy decision to side against those who have ruined me

It would be cucked to side with outsiders, but yes I wouldn't also side with this garbage species. :feelsUgh:

JFL, let them kill each other, lowering their numbers and we will take over. :feelshehe: