Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does society coddle foids but treat men badly

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
We all know this, but why is it the case? Why are women catered to and protected at every whim? Whether it's an ugly or attractive foid they still recieve the same treatment. Is it because they're physically weaker than us? I'm struggling to understand here, it's just creating heartless and picky women therefore creating more incels, someone try to make sense of this.

They will all kill themselves en mass if they were treated even 20% as bluntly as us. Another example is that landwhales would swallow pills rather than exercising if they're called fatties 24/7, just look at how many of them cope on Soyddit.

rare numbers. while both men and women care about women only men care about other men.

We all know this, but why is it the case? Why are women catered to and protected at every whim? Whether it's an ugly or attractive foid they still recieve the same treatment. Is it because they're physically weaker than us? I'm struggling to understand here, it's just creating heartless and picky women therefore creating more incels, someone try to make sense of this.
life tripping GIF

It’s just biology. In a man’s mind, deep down, in the most primal parts of him, every other man is his competition. There is one spot at the top, and every man must compete for it. Your best friend is your competitor. Your dad is your competitor. Your son is your competitor. Even though this is highly illogical in the actual context of reality, our basest feelings trend towards this. Obviously one man cannot fuck 8bil women. Obviously you want your son to succeed and excel over you. Obviously your father is an old man who is not in competition with you. But your monkey brain feels otherwise.

To add onto this, one man can impregnate virtually limitless women. One woman can only be pregnant once a year (once every 2-3 years is recommended). Sperm is not a scarce resource. Wombs and eggs are.

In many mammals, less than half of men will reproduce in the wild. Life is a zero-sum game for males, or at least, it appears that way to your monkey brain. If a man is improving in life, it feels as if your life is getting worse (it isn’t).

But we’re advanced humans with big monkey brains, so we recognize we need male labor to support advanced society. So we pretend to value and respect the lives of lesser men to keep the gears turning, even though it makes our monkey brains very mad to see other men happy with beautiful wives and families, even if we have even more than they do.

The mask is slipping. We’re devolving. Men are being isolated because they can’t overcome their monkey brains that make them hate other men. Men have a much lower rate of in-group bias than women do. Women see each other as allies, men see each other as competition.

Where do women fit in all of this? Easy. They let men duke it out. They encourage the monkey mating rituals. When the dust has settled, the best monkey is ontop the hill, and all the women fight for the top monkey.

Humans are too smart for their own good, but also not smart enough. The average IQ in the world needs to be like 130 to make a utopia. Humans will never get there. We’re just really smart monkeys who aren’t smart enough to fix their own problems.

rare numbers. while both men and women care about women only men care about other men.
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Men do not care about other men. I don’t know how you could look at the state of the world and come to that conclusion. It’s hard enough to even get most fathers to give a single fuck about their son.

Men do not care about other men. I don’t know how you could look at the state of the world and come to that conclusion. It’s hard enough to even get most fathers to give a single fuck about their son.
i meant that only men can care about other men. if u have anyone other than ur mom who truly cares about u it sure as hell isn't a woman.

i meant that only men can care about other men. if u have anyone other than ur mom who truly cares about u it sure as hell isn't a woman.
Jokes on you, not even my mom cares about me.

But yeah, everyone is a raging narcissist. Nobody cares about you, not even ur parents. Your parents just wanted to take cute Christmas card family photos.

If it was because of that, weak and thin men should be protected too. Doesn't happen.

life tripping GIF

It’s just biology. In a man’s mind, deep down, in the most primal parts of him, every other man is his competition. There is one spot at the top, and every man must compete for it. Your best friend is your competitor. Your dad is your competitor. Your son is your competitor. Even though this is highly illogical in the actual context of reality, our basest feelings trend towards this. Obviously one man cannot fuck 8bil women. Obviously you want your son to succeed and excel over you. Obviously your father is an old man who is not in competition with you. But your monkey brain feels otherwise.

To add onto this, one man can impregnate virtually limitless women. One woman can only be pregnant once a year (once every 2-3 years is recommended). Sperm is not a scarce resource. Wombs and eggs are.

In many mammals, less than half of men will reproduce in the wild. Life is a zero-sum game for males, or at least, it appears that way to your monkey brain. If a man is improving in life, it feels as if your life is getting worse (it isn’t).

But we’re advanced humans with big monkey brains, so we recognize we need male labor to support advanced society. So we pretend to value and respect the lives of lesser men to keep the gears turning, even though it makes our monkey brains very mad to see other men happy with beautiful wives and families, even if we have even more than they do.

The mask is slipping. We’re devolving. Men are being isolated because they can’t overcome their monkey brains that make them hate other men. Men have a much lower rate of in-group bias than women do. Women see each other as allies, men see each other as competition.

Where do women fit in all of this? Easy. They let men duke it out. They encourage the monkey mating rituals. When the dust has settled, the best monkey is ontop the hill, and all the women fight for the top monkey.

Humans are too smart for their own good, but also not smart enough. The average IQ in the world needs to be like 130 to make a utopia. Humans will never get there. We’re just really smart monkeys who aren’t smart enough to fix their own problems.
I see

Im tired of the woman worship in soyciety i see this alot on x with celebrities and im just fucking tired of these normies act like these celebrities will date them

Sometimes I think it's probably a good thing we do it to some degree. The last thing I want is foids gaining strength and independence, would rather they were all useless and dependent on men.

Im tired of the woman worship in soyciety i see this alot on x with celebrities and im just fucking tired of these normies act like these celebrities will date them
Never EVER did I understand Celebrity Worship and also Influencer Hype.

Like im non NT so my understanding of reality is way more complex as a NT humans, but legit I never understood that shit. In fact I act completely AGAINST all Celebrities. Dont care about their lifes, dont follow them (because I dont have SM) dont watch any of theit shitty content or news about what Island they recently bought (because to me shit like that is ridiculous).

Simply dont give attention and money to them and bam its a bunch of nobodies.

Like im non NT so my understanding of reality is way more complex as a NT humans, but legit I never understood that shit. In fact I act completely AGAINST all Celebrities. Dont care about their lifes, dont follow them (because I dont have SM) dont watch any of theit shitty content or news about what Island they recently bought (because to me shit like that is ridiculous).

People Worship Strong Selfish Figures , i couldnt care less if Taylor Swift Was in my Town or what have you . But thats apparently how it is

The same thing here with sports fans the thing i’ve never understood about them is why in Allah s name do they tucking spend $1k on jerseys, tickets, and other fucking merch on a group of men who are genetically superior to them to me its pretty fucking cucked but whatever i guess and the fact the sports fans fight each other over who’s better than the other and what’s the funny thing is that the team they go for surely dont even know who the fans are personally they don’t know they exist they don’t care if the fans were to fucking get killed they’ll simply take the money and spend it on buying big mansions

yeah yeah but only among niggers is hole breeding capacity fully utilized. rest of holes it's a miracle if they reproduce once. so this is very rarely if ever a bottleneck and I wish people stopped posting it. it's hole worship

Because this world was made by Simps

Because there is a war on masculinity to make the population docile

The answer is in this thread:

Same reason women hate Islam as it holds them accountable

They will all kill themselves en mass if they were treated even 20% as bluntly as us. Another example is that landwhales would swallow pills rather than exercising if they're called fatties 24/7, just look at how many of them cope on Soyddit.
Yep. Women would kill themselves so fast if they experienced a bit of the loneliness we do. Most women were never lonely, touch starved, and sex starved.

It's sadly evolutionary. Foids are seen as having innate value because of their wombs. Women only have limited eggs while men have billions of sperm and can impregnate 100 women a day. That's why men are seen as disposable.

It's sadly evolutionary. Foids are seen as having innate value because of their wombs. Women only have limited eggs while men have billions of sperm and can impregnate 100 women a day. That's why men are seen as disposable.
What happens if we figure out a way to make eggs through skin cells? Time to start throwing women into the meat grinder en masse?

What happens if we figure out a way to make eggs through skin cells? Time to start throwing women into the meat grinder en masse?
Theoretically yes, but we would need artificial wombs and placentas too. Also, half the babies would become female.

Theoretically yes, but we would need artificial wombs and placentas too. Also, half the babies would become female.
The artificial wombs and placentas are most likely already covered, they raised a baby sheep inside an artificial womb. And regarding the extra females, just send them to Curryland where they'll get raped to death. In Minecraft.

Eggs are more precious than sperm

rolling out the red carpet GIF by Golden Globes

There’s studies on it. People who worship celebrities are lower in IQ. That’s it.

My mom was and still is obsessed with the lives of celebrities. My mom is one of the smartest people in her family, but is still not super smart.

yeah yeah but only among niggers is hole breeding capacity fully utilized. rest of holes it's a miracle if they reproduce once. so this is very rarely if ever a bottleneck and I wish people stopped posting it. it's hole worship
It’s how mating in mammals works, buddy. Also, a woman can only have so many children before their body starts to break down, especially without modern medicine.

Child birth used to be a rather risky endeavor for humans. Our heads are too big.

doxxes me

It’s how mating in mammals works, buddy. Also, a woman can only have so many children before their body starts to break down, especially without modern medicine.

Child birth used to be a rather risky endeavor for humans. Our heads are too big.
I know how it works lilbro, it also no longer applies to humans so stop simping

It comes down to women having an inherent, massive in group bias, and men being more likely to see each other as competition.

I know how it works lilbro, it also no longer applies to humans so stop simping
Dance Running GIF

It still applies, faggot. All those 5’0” women with their 6’8” husbands need C-Sections, and you can only have like 4 max before you abdominal wall turns to paper and you physically can’t handle another pregnancy.

My mom is 5’0”, and my dad is 6’2”. Every one of us was a C-section, and it beat her the fuck up. After all that pain and difficulty, she still decided to have us all circumcised so she could spend the next 30 years raising a bunch of mutilated, failure men. People are dumb.

Anyways, the point is a woman can only pop out so many offspring. A man can nut a million times, but it takes a miracle for a woman to pop out more than six.

you don't get to faggot me lil greyshit :feelsYall:
All those 5’0” women with their 6’8” husbands need C-Sections
yeah all them billions
miracle for a woman to pop out more than six
nice tales
a woman can have around 15 pregnancies in a lifetime
man can nut a million times
it doesn't fucking matter lil retard, that doesn't happen :feelskek: no woman reaches her limit so it does not fucking matter what it is. can you understand this simple fact? :feelsYall: :feelsaww: it only "matters" because they have legacy programming for hypergamy. a little software bug, easily solved - permanently even on longish timescales - by beatings and executing any offenders. you think you're smart here with your outdated hole worship tales. get fucking real lil bitchass nigga :feelsYall:
My mom is 5’0”, and my dad is 6’2”. Every one of us was a C-section
how is it my fault that your mother is a deformed goblin unable to fulfill her hypergamy goals of birthing a tallfag's kids? :feelsYall: the dominant culture of the world always had monogamy as its cornerstone for a very good reason, only in recent years where that has been shaken by kikes can retards like you spin tales otherwise :feelsYall:

you don't get to faggot me lil greyshit :feelsYall:
I’m not grey, faggot retard.
yeah all them billions
It’s an exaggeration. Go ahead and check out the height difference on regular couples out in the world today.
nice tales
Lol, “fifteen.” Sure, and the woman will be a broken sack of potatoes at the end. My sister got hospitalized for severe health issues after 3.
it doesn't fucking matter lil retard, that doesn't happen :feelskek: no woman reaches her limit so it does not fucking matter what it is. can you understand this simple fact? :feelsYall: :feelsaww: it only "matters" because they have legacy programming for hypergamy. a little software bug, easily solved - permanently even on longish timescales - by beatings and executing any offenders. you think you're smart here with your outdated hole worship tales. get fucking real lil bitchass nigga :feelsYall:
No man reaches their limit either because they don’t have a limit. They have to limit male sperm donors to 20-200 offspring maximum so that their adult offspring don’t accidentally start inbreeding. A man could donate sperm 10,000+ times hypothetically.
how is it my fault that your mother is a deformed goblin unable to fulfill her hypergamy goals of birthing a tallfag's kids? :feelsYall:
She did make tallfags. I got my mom’s genes.
the dominant culture of the world always had monogamy as its cornerstone for a very good reason, only in recent years where that has been shaken by kikes can retards like you spin tales otherwise :feelsYall:
The world was not always monogamous, retard. If anything, it was fucking polygamous. Historically, rich, successful men over status had harems of dozens of wives, while loser men had none. That’s how the world has always operated. Even King Solomon from the Bible had 200 wives.

The world was not always monogamous, retard. If anything, it was fucking polygamous. Historically, rich, successful men over status had harems of dozens of wives, while loser men had none. That’s how the world has always operated. Even King Solomon from the Bible had 200 wives.
such societies always collapsed sooner or later because most males had no stake in them. in fact they had a stake in overthrowing them. this is why an intelligent people (Europeans) organized properly (Christianity, monogamy) can conquer the world. fact is, you need monogamy for civilization. civilization = monogamy. and as soon as that slips, that culture is doomed

life tripping GIF

This is true but you have to remember that there's also an innate tendency of men to team up to beat the competition, men who cooperate generally do better than men who are loners
It makes me very sad though that I can't solve the isolation problem with my brocels because so many of them are in need of female validation or are one step away from simping and throwing it all away

Meat holes and meaty holes does something to the human brain. Meanwhile my brain just sees oppression and unnecessary prejudice gassing males with unique phenotypes

Its because foids love only themselves and men love all foids and hate all men.

Dance Running GIF

It still applies, faggot. All those 5’0” women with their 6’8” husbands need C-Sections, and you can only have like 4 max before you abdominal wall turns to paper and you physically can’t handle another pregnancy.

My mom is 5’0”, and my dad is 6’2”. Every one of us was a C-section, and it beat her the fuck up. After all that pain and difficulty, she still decided to have us all circumcised so she could spend the next 30 years raising a bunch of mutilated, failure men. People are dumb.

Anyways, the point is a woman can only pop out so many offspring. A man can nut a million times, but it takes a miracle for a woman to pop out more than six.
Have u ever decided on money maxxxing

such societies always collapsed sooner or later because most males had no stake in them. in fact they had a stake in overthrowing them. this is why an intelligent people (Europeans) organized properly (Christianity, monogamy) can conquer the world. fact is, you need monogamy for civilization. civilization = monogamy. and as soon as that slips, that culture is doomed
Roman Forum Night GIF by Earth Hour

Every society collapses no matter what.