Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does society coddle foids but treat men badly

Roman Forum Night GIF by Earth Hour

Every society collapses no matter what.
They say we cope though

rolling out the red carpet GIF by Golden Globes

There’s studies on it. People who worship celebrities are lower in IQ. That’s it.

My mom was and still is obsessed with the lives of celebrities. My mom is one of the smartest people in her family, but is still not super smart.
Your mom circumcised you she isn’t smart at all jfl l

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Men do not care about other men. I don’t know how you could look at the state of the world and come to that conclusion. It’s hard enough to even get most fathers to give a single fuck about their son.
True.

They will all kill themselves en mass if they were treated even 20% as bluntly as us. Another example is that landwhales would swallow pills rather than exercising if they're called fatties 24/7, just look at how many of them cope on Soyddit.

Your mom circumcised you she isn’t smart at all jfl l
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

My mom is from a white trash family where graduating highschool without getting pregnant makes you a genius. Yes, my mom is much smarter than most of my family. Still not really smart.

There’s parts of the USA where people are so dumb it will give you a headache. That’s where most of my family grew up. My extended family is actually fairly well-respected in those areas. But that’s because many of us finished highschool, and we don’t do drugs. That’s all it takes in places like that to set yourself a part.

You can make a good living in these places if you’re capable of showing up to work sober, but it’ll be at the cost of your sanity since you have to live there.

We all know this, but why is it the case? Why are women catered to and protected at every whim? Whether it's an ugly or attractive foid they still recieve the same treatment. Is it because they're physically weaker than us? I'm struggling to understand here, it's just creating heartless and picky women therefore creating more incels, someone try to make sense of this.
Because vagina feels good

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

My mom is from a white trash family where graduating highschool without getting pregnant makes you a genius. Yes, my mom is much smarter than most of my family. Still not really smart.

There’s parts of the USA where people are so dumb it will give you a headache. That’s where most of my family grew up. My extended family is actually fairly well-respected in those areas. But that’s because many of us finished highschool, and we don’t do drugs. That’s all it takes in places like that to set yourself a part.

You can make a good living in these places if you’re capable of showing up to work sober, but it’ll be at the cost of your sanity since you have to live there.
This is how my dad talks about my mom's side of the family jfl

You sure I worry about you sometimes.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Money is life-fuel. Not having it will ruin your life, but having the most of it isn’t the key to happiness. The majority of people do not have enough money, so it sounds tone deaf, but past a certain point, money doesn’t make your life better.

I make enough that doubling my income wouldn’t radically change my life. I can afford food and housing. I typically have money to buy the things I want, but I don’t want much. Materialism is a trap. A fancy car won’t make you happy. It will be cool for a week, and then it’s just a car to you.

As a man with an above-average income, no wife, no offspring, and very little debt, I sometimes don’t know what to do with my money. I do spend a lot of money on food. I’ll eat out rather frequently. Food is one of the few joys in my shit life.

You can think of money like height. Every inch of height you add dramatically improves your life, until you hit 6’2”. Then it kinda stops mattering. If you’re a single male in a low-cost of living area, your life isn’t really gonna get dramatically better past $80k, unless you eventually get enough money to retire and travel for the rest of your life.

Anyways, I’ve accepted the pointlessness of my life. I’ve also kind of most my religion. I believe that God exists, but I don’t believe in the institution of Christanity. Should I face judgement at the end of my life, I shall defend myself by saying I have never truly caused harm to another human being. What else is there? I was brought into this cruel world to be abused, but I never stooped to their level. I never allowed the cruelty of humanity to make me cruel.

I treat other humans with kindness, dignity, respect, and empathy even when humanity does not deserve it.

This is how my dad talks about my mom's side of the family jfl
I’m guessing you’re somewhere in the MidWest or Bible Belt. Pretty funny places because they’re really religious yet highly degenerate people. They’ll screech about the gay agenda as they shoot up smack on the sidewalk. They’re people incapable of self-reflection. The older women there will make fun of young women for being fat even though they’re fat themselves. The men are fat too. Everyone is fat.

>This liberal society has become so degenerate
They say as they sell crack to their neighbors. They’re NPCs. Automotons. They complain about the degeneracy and social rot they perpetuate.

I’m guessing you’re somewhere in the MidWest or Bible Belt. Pretty funny places because they’re really religious yet highly degenerate people. They’ll screech about the gay agenda as they shoot up smack on the sidewalk. They’re people incapable of self-reflection. The older women there will make fun of young women for being fat even though they’re fat themselves. The men are fat too. Everyone is fat.

>This liberal society has become so degenerate
They say as they sell crack to their neighbors. They’re NPCs. Automotons. They complain about the degeneracy and social rot they perpetuate.
This is the most accurate description of my upbringing I've ever read. Holy shit jfl. Utter subhumans.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Money is life-fuel. Not having it will ruin your life, but having the most of it isn’t the key to happiness. The majority of people do not have enough money, so it sounds tone deaf, but past a certain point, money doesn’t make your life better.

I make enough that doubling my income wouldn’t radically change my life. I can afford food and housing. I typically have money to buy the things I want, but I don’t want much. Materialism is a trap. A fancy car won’t make you happy. It will be cool for a week, and then it’s just a car to you.

As a man with an above-average income, no wife, no offspring, and very little debt, I sometimes don’t know what to do with my money. I do spend a lot of money on food. I’ll eat out rather frequently. Food is one of the few joys in my shit life.

You can think of money like height. Every inch of height you add dramatically improves your life, until you hit 6’2”. Then it kinda stops mattering. If you’re a single male in a low-cost of living area, your life isn’t really gonna get dramatically better past $80k, unless you eventually get enough money to retire and travel for the rest of your life.

Anyways, I’ve accepted the pointlessness of my life. I’ve also kind of most my religion. I believe that God exists, but I don’t believe in the institution of Christanity. Should I face judgement at the end of my life, I shall defend myself by saying I have never truly caused harm to another human being. What else is there? I was brought into this cruel world to be abused, but I never stooped to their level. I never allowed the cruelty of humanity to make me cruel.

I treat other humans with kindness, dignity, respect, and empathy even when humanity does not deserve it.
Thank you chat gtp glad you are well

life tripping GIF

It’s just biology. In a man’s mind, deep down, in the most primal parts of him, every other man is his competition. There is one spot at the top, and every man must compete for it. Your best friend is your competitor. Your dad is your competitor. Your son is your competitor. Even though this is highly illogical in the actual context of reality, our basest feelings trend towards this. Obviously one man cannot fuck 8bil women. Obviously you want your son to succeed and excel over you. Obviously your father is an old man who is not in competition with you. But your monkey brain feels otherwise.

To add onto this, one man can impregnate virtually limitless women. One woman can only be pregnant once a year (once every 2-3 years is recommended). Sperm is not a scarce resource. Wombs and eggs are.

In many mammals, less than half of men will reproduce in the wild. Life is a zero-sum game for males, or at least, it appears that way to your monkey brain. If a man is improving in life, it feels as if your life is getting worse (it isn’t).

But we’re advanced humans with big monkey brains, so we recognize we need male labor to support advanced society. So we pretend to value and respect the lives of lesser men to keep the gears turning, even though it makes our monkey brains very mad to see other men happy with beautiful wives and families, even if we have even more than they do.

The mask is slipping. We’re devolving. Men are being isolated because they can’t overcome their monkey brains that make them hate other men. Men have a much lower rate of in-group bias than women do. Women see each other as allies, men see each other as competition.

Where do women fit in all of this? Easy. They let men duke it out. They encourage the monkey mating rituals. When the dust has settled, the best monkey is ontop the hill, and all the women fight for the top monkey.

Humans are too smart for their own good, but also not smart enough. The average IQ in the world needs to be like 130 to make a utopia. Humans will never get there. We’re just really smart monkeys who aren’t smart enough to fix their own problems.
THIS