Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does Reddit ban you over light insults?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I called people who were downvoting me an animal and got permabanned for “harassment”, wtf. I didn’t curse, say a slur or anything, and I only commented once and not even to one person in particular. Has anyone else got banned over a light insult?

This is insane, what has the internet become? Back then you could say nigger/spic/rice pattie etc and say the most fucked up dark shit and you wouldn’t be banned. Now you call someone a cow and you get perma deleted.

Reddit headquarters do you wanna get farted on? Wtf is wrong with you? Get bent, I’ll ban evade anyways you little bitch.

Because it's cucked

What type of retard posts on cuckit?

Reddit is a groupthink site and you are against that groupthink

Why so many of you insist on using it, I will never understand

you can get banned even if you don't say anything controversial

I called people who were downvoting me an animal and got permabanned for “harassment”, wtf. I didn’t curse, say a slur or anything, and I only commented once and not even to one person in particular. Has anyone else got banned over a light insult?

This is insane, what has the internet become? Back then you could say nigger/spic/rice pattie etc and say the most fucked up dark shit and you wouldn’t be banned. Now you call someone a cow and you get perma deleted.

Reddit headquarters do you wanna get farted on? Wtf is wrong with you? Get bent, I’ll ban evade anyways you little bitch.
Got perma banned and insulted by everyone on a glow up sub for telling a woman she didnt even improve, ironically i have also done this to some dudes post and nothing happened

I don't post on reddit

Reddit is full of oversensitive idiots. I hate Reddit.

Because reddit is faggotry manifest.