Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does r/IncelExit even exist?

• Thread starter eternallysadistic
  • Start date
eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Banned (IT cuck)
★★★★
Why are these gentlemen coping so hard with the irrefutable truth that the blackpill is real? When you take the blackpill, it changes you substantially, so that anytime you are out there in the world trying to approach a woman, you understand that the probability of your pursuit succeeding is very low. You could try and ascend, but sitting there with your exact same physical appearance whilst trying to actively leave the incel community will not get you laid. I don't mean to be someone who is just itching to have a fellow brocel feel discouraged, but that is just the nature of the blackpill. You can't decide to be some bulimic foid after you take it and regurgitate it. All they do is harp on how hateful incels are too, but tbh most of the bigotry and racism I see on here is fucking hilarious. Soys take offense to anything.

634A04D7 9087 4B5B B464 096817803E02

Because all it matters is how many showers a day you get

Because all it matters is how many showers a day you get
Is it like golf? the less showers you take, the more likely you are to be victorious?

Why is every other thread on this forum about FUCKING REDDIT ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why is every other thread on this forum about FUCKING REDDIT ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
E2C282A1 4424 408E A7DF 663F2879ACF4
Reddit is our master, the origin of everything comes from Reddit, this forum wouldn’t exist without Reddit. Take the Reddit-pill you utter coper
64143677 26C3 4252 B8AE 3A883327BB9F

I once saw an ugly 5'3 asian male (giga over) talk about his awful life experiences due to his subhuman looks on that subreddit and how he can't stop believing in the black pill even though he wanted to and his posts was closed because "OP doesn't actually want to escape the incel mindset" or some shit like that. They're fucking retarded

People that go there are being mislead. I guess some incels don't like the LDAR or hate that sometimes goes together with the black pill, but then don't realize that the black pill is much more than that. You don't have to LDAR or be hateful to accept the black pill. Black pill helps you understand why things are the way they are.

People that go there are being mislead. I guess some incels don't like the LDAR or hate that sometimes goes together with the black pill, but then don't realize that the black pill is much more than that. You don't have to LDAR or be hateful to accept the black pill. Black pill helps you understand why things are the way they are.
this tbh. I don't hate foids, but I understand their nature. It's natural for them to only want chads

It's also natural for bees to sting you if u fuck with their hive, but I don't hate bees.

They believe being incel is a mindset they can get rid of.

Why are these gentlemen coping so hard with the irrefutable truth that the blackpill is real? When you take the blackpill, it changes you substantially, so that anytime you are out there in the world trying to approach a woman, you understand that the probability of your pursuit succeeding is very low. You could try and ascend, but sitting there with your exact same physical appearance whilst trying to actively leave the incel community will not get you laid. I don't mean to be someone who is just itching to have a fellow brocel feel discouraged, but that is just the nature of the blackpill. You can't decide to be some bulimic foid after you take it and regurgitate it. All they do is harp on how hateful incels are too, but tbh most of the bigotry and racism I see on here is fucking hilarious. Soys take offense to anything.
you can be blackpilled without looking like shit. in fact, chads are more often blackpilled then the general normie public.

this tbh. I don't hate foids, but I understand their nature. It's natural for them to only want chads

It's also natural for bees to sting you if u fuck with their hive, but I don't hate bees.
Foids aren't blameless though. We are rational animals and foids should use reason, otherwise they should be held accountable, just like men are. After all, if we only followed primal instincts, rape would be common, so foids should be held to higher standard. They should know better than to be chad only.

Foids aren't blameless though. We are rational animals and foids should use reason, otherwise they should be held accountable, just like men are. After all, if we only followed primal instincts, rape would be common, so foids should be held to higher standard. They should know better than to be chad only.
they did up until feminism propaganda brainwashed them to believe chad only is okay

they did up until feminism propaganda brainwashed them to believe chad only is okay
True. Before this women were more behaved and rational than today.

I made a post there some time ago, and there was a foid mod who insulted me very hard. I realized how shitty reddit is. Reddit is really a cuckold site

I also browsed through that cesspool called Reddit, especially IT. It is rather funny how delusional they are over there, or not even delusional but insincere when they think they can brainwash and gaslight some poor desperate incel who wants comfort so badly he turn to that God-awful place full of hate (feminism). Mostly, they try to get to younger incels, minors, so that they can brainwash them more efficiently since they are immature mostly.