Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does our brain perceive blue eyes as more attractive?

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
We know that strong jaws/hunter eyes are attractive because they signify a man's strength. But what tf is the deal with blue eyes? Sure, they let you see better in the dark but brown eyes diminish your chance of getting cataracts.

Most likely bcs its a bright colour.

Its like when you see a bird with bright colours compared to a black / brown one.

Because its rare. But I don't give a fuck about any of that shit anymore

Because it gives contrast.

That's why people think that people without light skin with blue eyes are so attractive

Most likely bcs its a bright colour.

Its like when you see a bird with bright colours compared to a black / brown one.
hmm makes sence. What we value as beauty is simply a transcription for our brain to rate someone's physical capability (strong face structure, height, muscles for mern and wide hips, thin waist etc for women) However, it doesn't make much sence for us to rate Blue eyes differently. So does this mean that blue eyes and similar Ubermensch features are so beautiful that our brain doesn't rate them as human, but more like a work of art? Is it this bad?

We know that strong jaws/hunter eyes are attractive because they signify a man's strength. But what tf is the deal with blue eyes? Sure, they let you see better in the dark but brown eyes diminish your chance of getting cataracts.
I like green or dark green eyes actually. Because i have dark green eyes as well.

Because it gives contrast.

That's why people think that people without light skin with blue eyes are so attractive
nigs with blue eyes are the worst. White Nordic chads are much more attractive imo

nigs with blue eyes are the worst. White Nordic chads are much more attractive imo
Look at jeremy meeks with and without blue eyes and you will understand what I'm saying.

The reason why you find them attractive is contrast. If we had blue skin, dark brown eyes would be more attractive for sure

Look at jeremy meeks with and without blue eyes and you will understand what I'm saying.

The reason why you find them attractive is contrast. If we had blue skin, dark brown eyes would be more attractive for sure
He's mutt. Not nig

He's mutt. Not nig
I know, but my point still stands.

Non white skinned person with blue eyes is perceived as far more attractive than the ones who have them (much more than white people with brown and blue eyes)

because they simply ARE more attractive objectively, any person in the world would be better looking if they had bright eyes

We do not perceive that at an instinct level.

We only do because we have been brainwashed by TV showing us blue eyed heroes since childhood 24/7

They don't signify a man's strength. No one knows why they are preferred either.

It's cuz blue its the color of the ocean or the sky, meanwhile brown is the color of shit. It dosnt matter if they dont contribute to anything other than looking pretty, evolution deemed then necesary to reproduction. like peacocks, there were birds that went extint because female birds found longer tails preferable and thus mated with longer tail birds, then that bird went extinct cuz predator's catched them easily as that long tail made them slower

So you are telling that

This one

Is more attractive
Than this one

Just because they have blue eyes ?

You can have blue but still ugly like shit because it is about the harmony of your facial features.

Put blue eyes on the chads and see them turn into GIGACHADS, bright eyes are just objectively more attractive
But they still attractive without blue eyes and even better looking than blue eyed normies.
Good eye area is objectively more attractive. Eye color is just a bonus.

Not as common as brown eyes, people tend to like blue color more than brown. If i let you choose, which color will you pick, you'll pick blue, it's this simple

most answers are correct
bright, rare, and makes contrast (especially with those that have darker skin)

evolutionary speaking it doesn't make sense tho, since brown eyes are supposed to be more durable and can handle sunlight better

Women with blue eyes find brown eyes attractive

I find brown eyed women more attractive, while women find light eyed men more attractive