Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does no one here ever talk about Zyzz?

His ethicity was kurdish yet he was chad in America
or Russia. JFL GETTING LAID IN RUSSIA AS ETHNICCEL

Show me your motivation

He was 6'1, had average face and had an above average dick. Still average is not enough to get laid but he had a good base to work on as he only needed to gymcel.

Majority of incels have fucked up bone structure, are short.

kek@ idiots on here thinking Zyzz had an average face. If he had an average face even with his physique he would´ve never gotten fame or women.

37626e63e0c18ce6beffbbe3edb2a09d.png

kek@ idiots on here thinking Zyzz had an average face. If he had an average face even with his physique he would´ve never gotten fame or women.

37626e63e0c18ce6beffbbe3edb2a09d.png

Fuck. Actually above average.

Low trust and good jaw

zyzz was never incel. All he had to do was leave his basement and he ascended during the time most others would ascend.

He was decent looking facially, here's a before pic where he's not making an awkward facial expression:

Just lol if you think anyone who looks like that would be incel if he just left his basement.

Aside from that, the guy died like 7 years ago at this point. Zyzz worshippers are the ultimate copers. He was just some decent looking basement dweller who finally got off the computer to go outside, did steroids, and basically killed himself in 2011. It's amazing how he has nut huggers constantly making threads about him all over imageboards in 2018.

This. Dude was 6'+ and handsome. If I was 6' and handsome I wouldn't even need steroids to live a good life.

Also he was hitting NW2+ by the end. If i regret anything about his death it's that we can't now see him go bald.

He wasn't an incel to begin with like a lot of users here have said. Here are his before ascesion pictures with some foid
lsBxMIY.jpg
fN4WQA9.jpg

From Chad-lite to Giga Chad. An incel hero indeed.

From Chad-lite to Giga Chad. An incel hero indeed.
He didn't really ascend, he just climbed a few steps.

He shouldn't get hate or anything, but saying that everyone here can look like he does after a bit of work is a bluepilled coper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back