Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does no one here ever talk about Zyzz?

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major
He is a legit example of a WOW-addicted incel who managed to gymmaxx and ascend

Zyzz 1

Cuz worhip will get us banned, orb mogs him

Because this is not 2012. It's 2018.

he was never an incel if he had the genes or bones

Didn't he have a girlfriend that dumped him thus going the gym route?

he's ethnik he belongs here.

t.racepiller

he was never an incel if he had the genes or bones
Point being that you can't call yourself a truecel unless you have gymmaxxed.
If you're a fatcel, there's a chance you could have good bones under your fat.

From normie to Chad. WHy do this if you go from low tier incel to failed normie ?

He is a kurd, or Arab, and thus automatically considered incel here.

at least he had height going for him tbh. at my current height it doesnt matter how bulky i get.

also was steroids the only thing that enhanced his frame?

Kurds can't be incel

Zyzz facemogs me hard even pre-roids.

Why don’t we talk about Paul Newman or Clark Gable? They’re dead and their time has come and gone.

the ascention killed him tho

Zyros IQ too high. he's ascended past this mortal plane
Fraud2

A god among men tbh, I'm gymcelling because of him

People always say this but will always call that particular guy incel until out of nowhere he becomes chad then they be like OHH HE HAD THE BONES BROO XD

Better to live one day as ascended than a lifetime as a truecel tbh tbh
Fuck, I think this guy literally made a deal with the devil, live a short time as a chad and die young

People always say this but will always call that particular guy incel until out of nowhere he becomes chad then they be like OHH HE HAD THE BONES BROO XD

He had a decent bone structure compared to us. From beta provider to lower Alpha.

at least he had height going for him tbh. at my current height it doesnt matter how bulky i get.

Same. I am 5'2" and I can't build bulk but I am fit and go to the gym. Still incel.

He was decent looking facially, here's a before pic where he's not making an awkward facial expression:

Just lol if you think anyone who looks like that would be incel if he just left his basement.

Aside from that, the guy died like 7 years ago at this point. Zyzz worshippers are the ultimate copers. He was just some decent looking basement dweller who finally got off the computer to go outside, did steroids, and basically killed himself in 2011. It's amazing how he has nut huggers constantly making threads about him all over imageboards in 2018.

I wonder if the roids actually did make his cheekbones and jaw wider?

He was not an incel, just like fat guys are not.

I hate him for his perfect hair despite the fact he was taking roids.

Unbelievable that people think of him as an inspiration. He was always good looking. He was always tall. He was never an incel by any definition.

JFL at thinking that guy would have been incel. Even if he didnt steroidmaxx he would have been a skinny normie. Dont delude yourself and dont worship normiecunts.

How young was he in the "before" pictures? All Chads were kids at some point, and all kids look awkward. Roids made him top tier but i see no evidence the guy was destined to be an incel.

his face is ugly but holyy shit that frame

He was one of us, rest in peace

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back