Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyzz was once incel, treated women like shit after ascending

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
A close friend of Zyzz said:
"So he did treat girls like shit. There is a reason for this though, When he what younger, girls treated him like shit, rejecting him. They were cruel to him when he was a nobody and he never forgot this. I never Agreed with his treatment of girls but girls in his younger life are to blame"

full quote on imgur

RIP

Tumblr m3rqxhzxyD1rsfz2fo1 400

Edit:
nvm..
this nigga was never incel, he looked pretty good even before gymcelling :feelsree::feelsree:
and he was 187cm :rage:

Last edited:
he ascended right into hell at the age of 24. meanwhile chads take 10x the amount of gear he does and lives to the ripe age of 70+. just look at arnold, just look at ferigno, o hearn, etc.

inb4 he look drugs, and it interacted with roids, that's part of his shit genetics. because he was genetically too low iq to know how to take roids without killing himself.

cliffs: ugly deathnik faggot

like gandy then. these type of slayers who were once incels give me so much fucking hopefuel. i need to get back on my gymcel schedule.

He was never incel. He used to be skinny and had a prettyboy face

he ascended right into hell at the age of 24. meanwhile chads take 10x the amount of gear he does and lives to the ripe age of 70+. just look at arnold, just look at ferigno, o hearn, etc.

inb4 he look drugs, and it interacted with roids, that's part of his shit genetics. because he was genetically too low iq to know how to take roids without killing himself.

cliffs: ugly deathnik faggot
not surei f that's true. fast life history strategy (fucking everyone early on, drinking, smoking, etc) is associated with early death. a few outliers don't cancel that

We all gonna make it bruhs

FUUARK

Zyzz was 10 years ago, when ascension was stil possible

The original mogger.

If this is true, then based. But the thing is, I've seen pictures of little Zyzz, and he still mogs this entire forum.

The idea of Zyzz, however, is what allures people like me to respect the guy.

He was never incel. He used to be skinny and had a prettyboy face
This, you can't be a incel if you have a pretty boy face, if it was just body then why the gymcels here are still roting??

Is suicide by abusing Tren a good idea? Will it work?

Zyzz did all kinds of party drugs and shit that's what killed him plus he didn't do any cardio.

who the fuck is zyzz and why should i care.

Of course. If I somehow managed to ascend I'd treat women like garbage too.

nvm..
this nigga was never incel, he looked pretty good even before gymcelling :feelsree::feelsree:
and he was 187cm :rage:

its true he was never incel but he did significantly looksmax

He did low iq ascending...thats why he died of heart failure because of steroid abuse

He did low iq ascending...thats why he died of heart failure because of steroid abuse
Big reason why I'm going at things all natural. I'm not even going to the gym right now, just carrying heavy groceries home every single day and I'm becoming more vascular.

Big reason why I'm going at things all natural. I'm not even going to the gym right now, just carrying heavy groceries home every single day and I'm becoming more vascular.
Keep it up bro. Steroids is not worth it.

Keep it up bro. Steroids is not worth it.
Well definitely not. I do want to die but I don't want to die of something like a heart attack. If I want to die I want it to be by my own hands.

But yeah it's good exercise to be honest. It used to hurt like fuck but now I'm starting to enjoy the burn. I guess it's the same as lifting weights tbh.

You cannot be incel if you have that chad tier face

Zyzz was king.

RIP sweet price.

he just went through puberty and gymcelled, in-conjunction to his status rising up, and like boom he got girls chasing after him.

i think a lot of teencels are just late bloomers tbh.

I am like the opposite of Zyzz. Females started treating me like shit in college, around the same time I started baldcelling

He was never an incel. Tall, decent looking, great muscle insertion and a huge penis to top it off.

nobody would´ve cared about him if he was born with an average face.

I am like the opposite of Zyzz. Females started treating me like shit in college, around the same time I started baldcelling
It is over

If you don't know who this "Zyzz" guy is, he's actually relatively famous and has a Wikipedia page as well as a knowyourmeme

If you never knew zyzz you missed out on a major piece of mogging history.

i dont care about fakecel teens who label themselves as incels. :feelsokman:

Idk who this roided person is.

At least he had a taste of Chad's life. At very least.

Sometimes you can tell it's over even at younger age.
Thats true. Heck maybe if you are alrrady planning on LDARing...why not just use steroids :feelsohh:

Zyzz still giving us gymcels false hope.

like gandy then. these type of slayers who were once incels give me so much fucking hopefuel. i need to get back on my gymcel schedule.
What is the whole story with Gandy? I didn’t know he was formerly incel and haven’t heard the story how he conducted himself once ascending.

I find the notion of an incel defying the odds and ascending to giga chad status only for the universe to rush in to correct this gross violation of its cosmic laws by killing him amusing, but yeah, he was never an incel.

just be a gymcel. But don't take steroids , I don't want you to end up like him.

he was KHHV until 21 IIRC.
Was he obese or something? And why is he seen as such a role model to so many incels? What did he do after he ascended that suggests he was blackpilled?

Was he obese or something? And why is he seen as such a role model to so many incels? What did he do after he ascended that suggests he was blackpilled?

dunno, i heard he did LL to become a model so his height could have been the problem as well as being at high body fat percentages. i think the reason why so many incels idolize him was that he admitted looks matter more than personality or some shit IIRC.

I wish his story were possible for most incels. If it were I'd be gymcelling almost every day, but of course it's just false hope which has fooled countless gymcels including me a few years ago.

Cuck, didnt agree how the girls treated him, but tried to relate.

proof that if ur chad u can get away with anything

He looked good was just really lanky

I think most of us would treat girls like shit if we reached zyzz chad level.

I think he posted on /fit/ and was your typical incel. He woudl literally walk up to women and be like "you mirin'?" and then proceed to fuck them because he knew they were admirin' hard. He was blackpilled as fuck and knew women only wanted him cause his body. He was basically catfishman but not a catfish.

I know you chucklefucks always say "but he never really looked like an incel, tho" whenever you learn of an incel ascending, but based off of the looks thread here, pre bodybuilding zyz looks like he'd fit right in here.