Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Does My Body Always go into flight/freeze over fight

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I've seen people get really angry and start yelling and shit. I don't really have the ability to be able to have some kind of dominear display/ thats aggressive and shit on command. I will just really lock up and not be able to speak. If i was ever maxxing i would do it in a no one has ability to respond kind of way:feelsEhh:

cause youre a fucking incel

Low testosterone.

All your reactions are chemically triggered. I bet if a foid showed any interest in you, you'd do the same thing.

The answer is nofapmaxx, gymmaxx and looksmaxx. Testosterone makes you low-inhib

Low testosterone.

All your reactions are chemically triggered. I bet if a foid showed any interest in you, you'd do the same thing.

The answer is nofapmaxx, gymmaxx and looksmaxx. Testosterone makes you low-inhib
Being low T is better for incels tbh nngngn

Being low T is better for incels tbh nngngn
Maybe if you LDARmaxx. But I'm still copemaxxing and pray to finally ascend one day. Yes its a lot of work but I'm not going out without a fight goddammit :feelsBox:

high inhib
Low testosterone.

fucking meme you'll need steroids if u want a noticeable diff and inhibition is more complicated than that

Honestly, I think learning about how to fight effectively should limit the fear; here is a video with good instructions.

Low testosterone.

just when im watching violence it reminds me of police officer shit. like hell man, i hate people with normal tough guy can control rooms energy. wanna sneek in some of their windows :shhh::feelsthink:

just when im watching violence it reminds me of police officer shit. like hell man, i hate people with normal tough guy can control rooms energy. wanna sneek in some of their windows :shhh::feelsthink:
Let the HATE flow through you :feelsdevil:

cause youre a fucking incel
Nah he's just sheltered. once you Take a few hits to the face and have some fighting experience it's a lot easier to switch to fight mode.

Damn, you're right. Anyway, I'm about to lift for the second time today. Push it to the limit
Fuck ur prob one of the highest-energy incels on the site. Do what works for u ig

Fuck ur prob one of the highest-energy incels on the site. Do what works for u ig
Hatred and envy fuel my drive for retribution. My goal is to seduce wives and break up marriages. A lofty goal, i know. But it's what I've set for myself

Nah he's just sheltered. once you Take a few hits to the face and have some fighting experience it's a lot easier to switch to fight mode.
That’s a fact. I used to have that fight instinct, but after a few years of being in that special ed class where I wasn’t exposed to that bullying shit and was treated “nicely” by peer tutors in gym class, and trying to keep myself outbof trouble, I lost that.

It’s that shock phase and it’s a bitch…

Because you haven't read

The book of five rings