Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does IT think we don't have female friends?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
During my pacifist/acceptance phase I accumulated a few female friends who I played video games and talked with. Despite being well aware of the true nature of female sexual behavior, for years I didn't even judge my female friends or my female lab partners in college. Pretending to be a normie/liberal is extremely easy. Just say the opposite of what is true in a convincing manner, and normies gradually accept you as one of them. A key portion of how this was possible is that I removed my sex drive with high level SSRIs and other psych meds. These meds also destroy your angry emotions. I wouldn't recommend this, as they make you fat as fuck.

I can share my method of becoming an artificial normie via a complex combination of prescription drugs, dm me if interested. This method physically forces your brain into being happy via a loophole with drug/dopamine tolerance.

I can't be the only one here who has a similar situation. I only recently cut off all my female and normie friends and stopped taking my prescriptions.

having female friends = cuck.
also didnt read

didn't read
don't have female friends either
don't have friends in general tbh :feelsseriously:

also if females talk to you then you are a fakecel

I became a misogynist in late 2018. That’s right, shove it, IncelTear :smonk:

I had female friends before I started balding (at 16)

Suck my Dick IncelTear

didn't read
don't have female friends either
don't have friends in general tbh :feelsseriously:

also if females talk to you then you are a fakecel
This is completely untrue theirs nothing about having female friends that makes you fakecel. Just cause a wench talks to you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you

Having female friends is cringe

This is completely untrue theirs nothing about having female friends that makes you fakecel. Just cause a wench talks to you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you
ShowerTaker? that you?

but she DOES talk to you.
of course it's different being a real truecel.
women take it as a personal offense if i try to talk to them.
that's the black pill for ya :blackpill::feelsokman:

I can't be the only one here who has a similar situation. I only recently cut off all my female and normie friends and stopped taking my prescriptions.
The only women I talked to were my friends' mothers, sisters and girlfriends. I never had any deeper relationship with them, they never called me or wanted to hang out. I do talk to female coworkers at work only because I keep a mask on my face every time I get out of the house and have to pretend I'm not an emotional train wreck.

Just use jewish drugs in order to become a normtard zombie theory

Its funny cause this is what IT actually believes. Their opinion on women is so high that they cannot comprehend that they would be shallow enough to reject men for anything besides personality. I tried befriending girls for 10 years since I was in middle school and NOT A SINGLE ONE FOUND ME SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. and they call me a defeatist for giving up and accepting my incel genetic status.

Its funny cause this is what IT actually believes. Their opinion on women is so high that they cannot comprehend that they would be shallow enough to reject men for anything besides personality. I tried befriending girls for 10 years since I was in middle school and NOT A SINGLE ONE FOUND ME SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. and they call me a defeatist for giving up and accepting my incel genetic status.
They are :bluepill: brainwashed sjw virtue signaling zombies, no logical thought can be found in them whatsoever

Nice bragging fakecel

zoomie1977

· 17m

You know how when serial killers are caught, neighbors, friends and family all come out of the wood work to say they can't believe he did this, he was so nice, etc? Ever notice how this never happens with incels who attack? How the people around them say they always knew he was off, not right or even dangerous? Idjits aren't even a sliver as good at "hiding" it or at "passing" as they think think they are.

CHAD WORSHIP due to halo effect and lookist discrimination against incel-tier guys. Nothing new under the sun. If i hear one more time that you need a personali-tee-hee to attract fefails...:lul::lul::lul::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I came here from lurking IT and saw that absolutely none of those dorks had a thoughtful and logical reply to this.

You aren't the only one. I also had female friends back in high school along with a small social circle. The girls weren't attracted to me romantically or anything, we just played video games and we talked about random shit, and every once in a blue moon, when we weren't gaming and no one had to work, we'd go hang out somewhere after class. They dated Chadlites/Chads too btw. Though after high school, college came around and I had to move a long ways away from them, and they no longer play video games.

I came here from lurking IT and saw that absolutely none of those dorks had a thoughtful and logical reply to this.

You aren't the only one. I also had female friends back in high school along with a small social circle. The girls weren't attracted to me romantically or anything, we just played video games and we talked about random shit. They dated Chadlites/Chads too btw. Though after high school, college came around and I had to move.
You were just an orbiter tbh.

You were just an orbiter tbh.
I guess to some extent? They never used me for an emotional tampon or anything which I'm glad about, we just bonded over video games.

I guess to some extent? They never used me for an emotional tampon or anything which I'm glad about, we just bonded over video games.
Only true bond between males and females can be either a parent-child bonding or a romantical bonding. Males and females can't be friends for a variety of reasons

Men and women can't be friends. Why associate with foids if you aren't going to date them anyways? Waste of time, energy and mental stress tbh.
having female friends = cuck.
The only reason they bother talking to you is because they take you as a faggot or a cuck who is easy to persuade.
Only true bond between males and females can be either a parent-child bonding or a romantical bonding. Males and females can't be friends for a variety of reasons
Yep. You can't relate and bond with a foid the same way you bond with your male friends.

Men and women can't be friends. Why associate with foids if you aren't going to date them anyways? Waste of time, energy and mental stress tbh.
Yep
The only reason they bother talking to you is because they take you as a faggot or a cuck who is easy to persuade.
Yep
Yep. You can't relate and bond with a foid the same way you bond with your male friends.
That's why i think that people can have real friends only from the same sex

I had several female friends the first few years I was at uni. I actually had a pretty big circle of friends and acquaintances in general, at least for my standards.

Eventually I gave up because it was too stressful pretending to be a normie all the time and it wasn't getting me anywhere. After 2 years I still had no gf and 95% of my friends weren't trustworthy.

Friends aren’t real.

During my pacifist/acceptance phase I accumulated a few female friends who I played video games and talked with. Despite being well aware of the true nature of female sexual behavior, for years I didn't even judge my female friends or my female lab partners in college. Pretending to be a normie/liberal is extremely easy. Just say the opposite of what is true in a convincing manner, and normies gradually accept you as one of them. A key portion of how this was possible is that I removed my sex drive with high level SSRIs and other psych meds. These meds also destroy your angry emotions. I wouldn't recommend this, as they make you fat as fuck.

I can share my method of becoming an artificial normie via a complex combination of prescription drugs, dm me if interested. This method physically forces your brain into being happy via a loophole with drug/dopamine tolerance.

I used to have some female friends during my bluepilled years. But for a very short period of time because all they talked about was how their chad bf treated them like shit.

I literally stopped talking to them after a month.

IT is propaganda and they create a social imaginary of what an incel is supposed to be. Remember, we are not different of what foids or normies imagine when they insult someone with the term virgin. We are losers due to things out of our control. That's the most hurtful way of insult.
They hate the blackpilled incels because they hate the blackpill. The blackpill is against the cultural marxist narrative. The blackpill proves that foids have it easier in any aspect of life than men. The blackpill proves that regresive social order had a reason to exist. The blackpill proves that "misogyny" had reasons behind. The blackpill proves that men safe spaces existed for something.